Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2008-12-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors steal one in Miami?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 pm

YES
6
43%
NO
8
57%
 
Total votes : 14


All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:06 pm
hope sometime we'll put defence and offence together into one
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:10 pm
martin wrote:hope sometime we'll put defence and offence together into one


and ****. look how BW produces. awesome take to the hoop! get AR and BW on the floor at the same time with AB/Turiaf and we'd be dangerous.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:13 pm
so shitty
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 7:06 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm
where the hell is Marcus Williams!??!?!!

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:14 pm
our offense is ugly as ****
well, maybe for warriors it's impossible to play good offense with good defense..
what would you choose?
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:17 pm
buunch of fullbacks on the roster tonight.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:19 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:so shitty


why? it's a back-to-back game, and we're playing hard. plus, i'm seeing really nice defense out there. i'd much rather have it like this than score 110 and lose.

and nelson in many ways is still to blame. wright starts to go off and immediately he gets taken out. leave him in and bring in AR for morrow who's done ****.
Last edited by rizon on Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1145
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:30 pm
Location: San Francisco
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 pm
LOL.... pts off turnovers .. 0
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 21376
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:50 am
Location: Perth
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:20 pm
Beasley has really been crap this season, nothing like he was hyped up as being
Image



Image


migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm
this game is as ugly as i ever seen :oops:
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 7:06 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:23 pm
Randolph = Turnover machine.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:27 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:Randolph = Turnover machine.


you people are crazy tonight. is there a full moon? jackson is a turnover machine. AR is young and will do this from time-time, it's part of the growing process.

how can anyone be discouraged? are you expecting wins, a playoff run?

i'm expecting progress.

i'm seeing that on defense. this is what we all bitch about. that we play no D. now we are and people still bitch. of course we'd be shorthanded on O tonight, especially after getting bruised by the Magic last night. tired legs = poor shooting. if anything, blame nelson yet again for taking out Wright when he had brought us to down 6 and scored on three straight trips. also blame him for not utilizing the one PG we have on the roster tonight in Williams who could perhaps set up our struggling offense.

all that said, i'm encouraged and am surprised others aren't.

Role Player
Posts: 243
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:34 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:31 pm
So Wright gets flowin and duin good nelson sits him....
Nelson stops coaching Defense, our D starts getting much better...
Nelson only coaches Offense, our offense plumets...
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )

All Star
Posts: 2320
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 5:40 pm
Location: lithuania, gargzdai
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:32 pm
rizon wrote:
Abyss Impact wrote:Randolph = Turnover machine.


you people are crazy tonight. is there a full moon? jackson is a turnover machine. AR is young and will do this from time-time, it's part of the growing process.

how can anyone be discouraged? are you expecting wins, a playoff run?

i'm expecting progress.

i'm seeing that on defense. this is what we all bitch about. that we play no D. now we are and people still bitch. of course we'd be shorthanded on O tonight, especially after getting bruised by the Magic last night. tired legs = poor shooting. if anything, blame nelson yet again for taking out Wright when he had brought us to down 6 and scored on three straight trips. also blame him for not utilizing the one PG we have on the roster tonight in Williams who could perhaps set up our struggling offense.

all that said, i'm encouraged and am surprised others aren't.

i'm not discouraged i'm just stating the fact - this game is ugly. miami plays ugly we play ugly=ugly
simple as that
i'm happy about the point allowed, but couldn't it be that miami plays bad as well today
i mean - for sure not the same that beat the lakers
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm
THIZZ wrote:So Wright gets flowin and duin good nelson sits him....
Nelson stops coaching Defense, our D starts getting much better...
Nelson only coaches Offense, our offense plumets...


and here we go. morrow at PF. sweet. **** you nelson. where the hell is wright!?!?!?
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron