Game Thread: Warriors @ Miami Heat 2008-12-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors steal one in Miami?

Poll ended at Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:34 pm

YES
6
43%
NO
8
57%
 
Total votes : 14


All Star
Posts: 1075
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:34 pm
Golden State Warriors (8 - 21) @ Miami Heat (14 - 12)

Start time: 4:30 PM PST @ The AmericanAirlines Arena
Local TV: CSN Bay Area

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Brandan Wright
SF - Kelenna Azubuike
SG - Marco Belinelli
PG - Jamal Crawford

Probable starters for the Miami Heat:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Joel Anthony
PF - Udonis Haslem
SF - Shawn Marion
SG - Dwyane Wade
PG - Mario Chalmers

Team leaders:
PPG - J. Crawford (19.3) | D. Wade (28.8)
RPG - A. Biedrins (12.0) | S. Marion (8.8)
APG - S. Jackson (6.0) | D. Wade (7.0)
SPG - C. Watson (1.3) | D. Wade (2.2)
BPG - R. Turiaf (2.3) | J. Anthony (1.7)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....

Moderator
Posts: 5360
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 10:21 pm
Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:01 pm
hmm maybe if Marion gets traded before the game AND Wade gets the flu, then i think we got a 50/50 shot.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3244
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:29 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:43 pm
every time i see that pic of Crawford put up i think "Muppets" Every time!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:21 am
Wade by 15.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1088
Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: the nickel and dime
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:56 am
I hope Wade has 40+ and Beasly has 0. This is sad, I cant even try to predict a big game for any of our players because they are all so inconsistent that it would be a complete shot in the dark.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:07 am
TMC wrote:Wade by 15.


Image

I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:00 am
bigstrads wrote:I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?


Hence my post. :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:15 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?


Hence my post. :wink:


hence, james agreeing with you through his post :wink:

Rookie
Posts: 84
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:13 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:36 am
Crawford thinks he is like D-Wade, goes 7-50 in a 30 point lose.
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:49 am
RobDIKUM wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?


Hence my post. :wink:


hence, james agreeing with you through his post :wink:


Hence me agreeing with both of you. Werd. :wink:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:57 am
TMC wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?


Hence my post. :wink:


hence, james agreeing with you through his post :wink:


Hence me agreeing with both of you. Werd. :wink:


Hence me.............TELLING YOU TO STOP SAYING "WERD"!!! :banghead: :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:06 am
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
RobDIKUM wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:I could imagine Wade out-scoring our entire team right now, they were THAT bad last night. :?


Hence my post. :wink:


hence, james agreeing with you through his post :wink:


Hence me agreeing with both of you. Werd. :wink:


Hence me.............TELLING YOU TO STOP SAYING "WERD"!!! :banghead: :wink:


hence at least i know how to spell, we need to stop saying hence........and there's nothing "Werd" about that
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 7:06 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:49 pm
Wade is gonna kill Crawford, assuming hes guarding him.
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:04 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:Wade is gonna kill Crawford, assuming hes guarding him.


Nah, Marco will be on Wade. :roll:
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 309
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 7:06 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:25 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Abyss Impact wrote:Wade is gonna kill Crawford, assuming hes guarding him.


Nah, Marco will be on Wade. :roll:

But Marco guards PFs :roll:
Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron