14%
They won't be down 10!
43%

Total votes : 14

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 7:54 pm
BDIDDY707 wrote:
Is it just me or does it appear that Jamal is more concerned with 50 pts.... FAKE hug with Nelly... DISGUST ME

HAHAHA, you guys are such HATERS. How can you hate on a guy who shot 53% from the field? 17-18 Free Throws? Wow, i bet if it was Marco who did that you guys would be riding his ****. I mean you dont have to like Crawford but the guy played a great game today.Quit Hatin!!!

The guy played well or shall I say shot well, but the point is as I stated in my last post, the team doesn't win with him, healthy or not and chucking up alot of shots means either he is a hog or the team just isn't as talented as we thought it was

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:16 pm
Just because JC got 50 points doesn't mean that other players didn't play well. When someone is hot, and gets 22(?) points in a half, teammates let that player keep on shooting.

There are always times like these in the NBA. A certain player looks like he's going to dominate the game, and other players just HAVE to step aside and let said player do just that.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 8:39 pm
Ya know, they are right. He SUCKS!!! Crawful Chuckford, seflish, motherfucking ball hog!!! Don't bother me with the inconvenient facts...he SUCKS, even if I didn't see the game!!! He is POISON. **** YOU, Crawfil Chuckford and BRING BACK BOBBY SURA WHILe YOU ARE AT IT

I found this pic of one of my fellow crawful chuckford haters, someone who REALLY can see the real deal with Crawful Chuckford as he watches the warriors games in braille:

To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:21 pm
coltraning wrote:Ya know, they are right. He SUCKS!!! Crawful Chuckford, seflish, motherfucking ball hog!!! Don't bother me with the inconvenient facts...he SUCKS, even if I didn't see the game!!! He is POISON. **** YOU, Crawfil Chuckford and BRING BACK BOBBY SURA WHILe YOU ARE AT IT

Now you're starting to get the hang of it my friend :D

:mrgreen:

coltraning wrote:I found this pic of one of my fellow crawful chuckford haters, someone who REALLY can see the real deal with Crawful Chuckford as he watches the warriors games in braille:

You are a genius Colt, did I ever tell you that. That is fukin hilarious.

Don't think I'm joking either,that pic and statement is funny as mate.

My statements stand though, the team won't win anything with a guy doing most of the shooting

migya make the ring fall on ya
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:30 pm
brenteezy wrote:Does Jamal fall down on every Jumpshot?

So I have a funny story about this. I am a nanny and one of the kids I watch is 2 years old and LOOOOOOVES basketball (his favorite player is Monta...I managed to turn him into a Warriors fan before his bandwagon, Celtic fan dad got him=P ). Anyway the other day he was "playing" basketball, which means he stands in front of the hoop touches the ball to the floor a couple times (without ever letting go of it) and then throws the ball wildly in the air (usually no where near the hoop), but every time he "shot" the ball he'd fall down. I kinda thought it was weird, and he didn't answer me when I asked about it, so I just thought he was being a kid. Then later that evening we were watching the Warriors and sure enough Crawford goes up for the shot and falls down afterward, and the little boy points to the screen and yells "FALL DOWN!!!!!". So apparently he watches Crawford too much and now thinks that every time you take a shot you have to fall down after it.

If you managed to follow my ADD story, congrats you deserve a ribbon.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:55 am
Great game for Jamal. A worry though, that it took some scoring 50 for us to win a game
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:22 am
Well done to Crawford, 50 is 50, and shot a good percentage from the field for it too (especially for him)

Just the usual sh*t of Brandan getting benched for the remainder of the game after 3 fouls in the 1st qtr.

And Randolph the same after forcing the action abit in the 1st.

The best thing about the game............ = all of us in the chatbox/room. :wink:
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:00 am
migya wrote:
coltraning wrote:Ya know, they are right. He SUCKS!!! Crawful Chuckford, seflish, motherfucking ball hog!!! Don't bother me with the inconvenient facts...he SUCKS, even if I didn't see the game!!! He is POISON. **** YOU, Crawfil Chuckford and BRING BACK BOBBY SURA WHILe YOU ARE AT IT

coltraning wrote:I found this pic of one of my fellow crawful chuckford haters, someone who REALLY can see the real deal with Crawful Chuckford as he watches the warriors games in braille:

My statements stand though, the team won't win anything with a guy doing most of the shooting

Glad you share my humor, bro! you and I agree on that a team won't win much if one guy is taking all their shots (see Kobet, Lakers, 3 years ago), though if the guy gets 50 points on that kind of shooting, I'll take it every time: I do think that there is some irrational hate for the dude on a night when we, as warriors fans should be celebrating the first 50 point night by a warrior since Jamison in 2001 (and we won as opposed to Jamison's). There are only 4 active players with 3 50 point games and we have one of them. Remember how everyone went nuts over Branda Roy's 52 point game the other night - a model of efficiency, he should have shot more? Well, compare his line with Jamal's and tell me how it is any better?

Brandon Roy, SG 44min 14-27 5-7 3PFG 19-21FT5 5 rebounds 6 assists 52 Points

Jamal Crawford, SG 46 14-26 5-8 3PFG 17-18 FT 2 rebounds 5 assists 1 block

Jamal Crawford scored 50 points Saturday night for the Golden State Warriors. It's the third different team Crawford has played for while scoring 50 points. He's the only active player to have accomplished this, and just the fourth in NBA history.
Player Teams
Jamal Crawford Bulls, Knicks, Warriors
Wilt Chamberlain Warriors, 76ers, Lakers
Bernard King Warriors, Knicks, Bullets
Moses Malone Rockets, Bullets, 76ers

WHATEVER one thinks of the guy, any Warriors fan should be celebrating one of the best offensive performances by a W in a decade.

ImageImage
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:49 am
coltraning wrote:
migya wrote:

Glad you share my humor, bro! you and I agree on that a team won't win much if one guy is taking all their shots (see Kobet, Lakers, 3 years ago), though if the guy gets 50 points on that kind of shooting, I'll take it every time: I do think that there is some irrational hate for the dude on a night when we, as warriors fans should be celebrating the first 50 point night by a warrior since Jamison in 2001 (and we won as opposed to Jamison's). There are only 4 active players with 3 50 point games and we have one of them. Remember how everyone went nuts over Branda Roy's 52 point game the other night - a model of efficiency, he should have shot more? Well, compare his line with Jamal's and tell me how it is any better?

Brandon Roy, SG 44min 14-27 5-7 3PFG 19-21FT5 5 rebounds 6 assists 52 Points

Jamal Crawford, SG 46 14-26 5-8 3PFG 17-18 FT 2 rebounds 5 assists 1 block

Jamal Crawford scored 50 points Saturday night for the Golden State Warriors. It's the third different team Crawford has played for while scoring 50 points. He's the only active player to have accomplished this, and just the fourth in NBA history.
Player Teams
Jamal Crawford Bulls, Knicks, Warriors
Wilt Chamberlain Warriors, 76ers, Lakers
Bernard King Warriors, Knicks, Bullets
Moses Malone Rockets, Bullets, 76ers

WHATEVER one thinks of the guy, any Warriors fan should be celebrating one of the best offensive performances by a W in a decade.

First 50 weve had in 8 years. :D
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:01 pm
The first two things I heard about Jamal from this board were: He can score, and he is more of the same kind of player we already have. All that is true and Nelson is obsessed with offensive scoring machines at that position. But 50pts is truly amazing! He's mature enough to know that won't happen every game and I've seen him trying to make plays and get people involved.
As long as he's doing that and not chucking up 3 for 20 he's an asset in my book.
Congrats to Jamal!!! may he spread the floor!! :D :D :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:20 pm
Jackattack wrote:The first two things I heard about Jamal from this board were: He can score, and he is more of the same kind of player we already have. All that is true and Nelson is obsessed with offensive scoring machines at that position. But 50pts is truly amazing! He's mature enough to know that won't happen every game and I've seen him trying to make plays and get people involved.
As long as he's doing that and not chucking up 3 for 20 he's an asset in my book.
Congrats to Jamal!!! may he spread the floor!! :D :D :D

agreed...what really struck me is that he seems to be able to penetrate at will, so I would like to see even more of that. Not to be greedy, because it was a truly efficient night, but I am just wondering how teams will defend the Ws when Ellis, Crawford and Maggette are there. Not saying this is the long term answer, but one intriguing lineup would be Ellis/Crawford/Maggette/Wright/Turiaf (or Biedrins), and have Jackson, Belli, Azu, Randolph, Turiaf, Morrow off the bench. I completely love Turiaf's spirit and his monster blocking, changes the game...I know it is just the bobcats, and just one game, but there is no doubt the warriors have shown some glimpses lately, and with Jackson out, they are sharing the ball a lot more.

ImageImage

Role Player
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:30 pm
Good point about Roy. When he does it, its a testament to how great of a player he is/will be. When Crawford does it " Man i wish that ball hogg would pass!"
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:42 pm
Well, he can be a ball-hog, at times, but he's clearly not an either or.

But yeah, props to Crawford for the 50 cent. He was on fire and definitely won us the game. He did force a few of them that I thought he shouldn’t have taken, but, hey, we won and he played a superb game.

As for his penetration, he’s not really one who can penetrate and finish around the rim ala Baron and with either hand. He has some of those skills, but he usually shakes-off his man and shoots a midrange jumper instead. I really want to see him do more penetration and get And 1s—especially if his shot is not fallin’. Then, he’ll be really lethal.
Previous

Return to Game Threads