YES
22%
NO
78%

Total votes : 23

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:52 pm
Breakdown of the game (and of almost every game this year): We were good, and were winning. Then, we started sucking, and lost.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:12 pm
From the Post game: Nelson called Smart his "defensive coordinator'' and Moncrief the "assistant defensive coordinator.''

Crawford said players had not been told about the changes.

"This is the first I've heard of it,'' Crawford said. "I hope it works. ... We need to get better.''

LMAO
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:59 pm
Where can I download the game? Stupid CSN doesn't offer Warrior games on OnDemand anymore.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:32 pm
TheBodyGuard wrote:Where can I download the game? Stupid CSN doesn't offer Warrior games on OnDemand anymore.
CSN might replay tonight, or tomorrow morning
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 am
We were good... until the 4th quarter.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:10 am
Sounds like we played well in stretches, mostly because S-Jax and Mags werent there.

Im reserving my glee at Brandan playing and playing well (as usual) until the next game............to see whether he gets a DNP or less than 10 minutes.

Question though, why is that Marco has one good stretch against the Thunder, then he plays 25 minutes against Milwaukee, plays well, now he is a starter, playing 35+ minutes a night?...............why is that when a guard does one thing or one game well, he then turns into a serious rotation player/starter but if Brandan or Randolph do good things.................they are benched and not encouraged to carry it on in the next game.

We will see.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:12 am
bigstrads wrote:Sounds like we played well in stretches, mostly because S-Jax and Mags werent there.

Im reserving my glee at Brandan playing and playing well (as usual) until the next game............to see whether he gets a DNP or less than 10 minutes.

Question though, why is that Marco has one good stretch against the Thunder, then he plays 25 minutes against Milwaukee, plays well, now he is a starter, playing 35+ minutes a night?...............why is that when a guard does one thing or one game well, he then turns into a serious rotation player/starter but if Brandan or Randolph do good things.................they are benched and not encouraged to carry it on in the next game.

Because Randolph and Wright are not 3pt shooters. There's a reason Kurz got to stay on while Hendrix was waived.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:19 am
JayPat wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Sounds like we played well in stretches, mostly because S-Jax and Mags werent there.

Because Randolph and Wright are not 3pt shooters. There's a reason Kurz got to stay on while Hendrix was waived.

Well yeah, it was kind of rhetorical. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 am
Kruz is nobody!!! When Boozer and Millsap come to town then are gonna eat them up!!! I still can't believe we kept Williams over Hendrix
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:31 am
J-Rich wrote:Kruz is nobody!!! When Boozer and Millsap come to town then are gonna eat them up!!! I still can't believe we kept Williams over Hendrix

I am convinced it is because they want to use him as a part of a package to make a deal. Being a PG he has some value there and being an expirer he has even more value. He might just be the small extra incentive needed to move one of our redundant veterans.

I see no other reason to keep him over Hendrix when you already have 3 other PG's on the roster (Crawford, Nelson, and CJ) and another guard returning in Monta
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:45 am
Did I hear Fitz and Barnett say we are the top shot blocking team in the league? also that we are second in scoring?? :shock: :shock:

just get some decent defense and we'll be winning games....

I liked a lot of what I saw last night, go Marco and BWright!! Maybe Nelson is starting to listen to reason. Yet Crawford remained while shooting poorly. Wish we would have seen more Randolph. The whole game plan seems to go astray in the second half.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:47 am
Jackattack wrote:Did I hear Fitz and Barnett say we are the top shot blocking team in the league? also that we are second in scoring?? :shock: :shock:

Yes, both those things are true
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:52 am
bada wrote:
Jackattack wrote:Did I hear Fitz and Barnett say we are the top shot blocking team in the league? also that we are second in scoring?? :shock: :shock:

Yes, both those things are true

Yep, and apart from Beans............not one of our other shotblockers plays more than 17 minutes a night, with 2 of them not even guarenteed of getting into the game at all.

Thing is though, I think the only reason we get so many blocks is because most of guards get blown by so easily, and then its all rotational shot blocking, not good defense/man on man shot blocking.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 pm
wish i could have watched bellis performance... but was too busy at work. good to see belli progressing every game. We should definitely have him starting at pg till we figure how our lineup will be when ellis is back
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:22 pm
RUN HOME JACK wrote:wish i could have watched bellis performance... but was too busy at work. good to see belli progressing every game. We should definitely have him starting at pg till we figure how our lineup will be when ellis is back

TheBodyGuard wrote:Where can I download the game? Stupid CSN doesn't offer Warrior games on OnDemand anymore.

Merry Christmas fellas! :mrgreen: =

http://www.sportbit.org/details.php?id=10556
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads