YES
22%
NO
78%

Total votes : 23

Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm
new career high for Brandan. will it translate into consistent playing time? it better damn well.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:39 pm
good game tonight...
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:41 pm
brandan and marco having good games tonight
well, we lost
but in a good way
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:44 pm
Flip Murry-19 points how did that happen. dang.

Overall i didnt mind watching the game although i wish AR had played.

Nice to see B-Wright and Belly handle bussiness, not forgetting Beans either.
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:45 pm
i like that stephen and maggette didnt play today... now hopefully crawford could get a phantom groin injury... anyhoo, marco is doing jack's job a lot better than jack is...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:47 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
8th ave wrote:i think nelson is leaving in crawford so we would lose the game.

I know Crawford continues to keep shooting from the out side even tho his shot has been off all game. U would think he might drive more or be more of a play maker but noo.

Josh smith would have fouled out by now had maggs been here. see this is what I'm talking about - late game buckets, if he can get to the line, it forces the other team to rest their starters, gives our players on the floor some time to rest during the 4th, and also it's just easier to shoot FTs when your tired than shooting threes or running around to get open in the paint (then throwing up a shot that will prob get blocked).

A healthy mags, that knows his teammates, would help us more than hurt us.
Last edited by first off on Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:48 pm
looks like you were right
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:51 pm
first off wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

I know Crawford continues to keep shooting from the out side even tho his shot has been off all game. U would think he might drive more or be more of a play maker but noo.

Josh smith would have fouled out by now had maggs been here. see this is what I'm talking about - late game buckets, if he can get to the line, it forces the other team to rest their starters, gives our players on the floor some time to rest during the 4th, and also it's just easier to shoot FTs when your tired than shooting threes or running around to get open in the paint (then throwing up a shot that will prob get blocked).

A healthy mags, that knows his teammates, would help us more than hurt us.

josh smith would've owned maggs
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm
first off wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

But the flow of the game would have been messed up. Maggs is super selfish he doent really look to pass. Belly probally would not have had the type of game he had. I see ur point in getting to the freethrow line. I think it would be a better move if Maggs would play sg and become more of a post. Or at least keep his head up for his teammates.
Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:54 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Flip Murry-19 points how did that happen. dang.

you should go on over to the main forum and read the thread about ESPN's first take...

All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:04 pm
rizon wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Flip Murry-19 points how did that happen. dang.

you should go on over to the main forum and read the thread about ESPN's first take...

Its a shame that we are letting a player like AR, who is capable to produce and be effective on the game. Fvck Nelly for not putting him in he wasting talent. That dude is a big time drama queen.
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:08 pm
Positives - Belli seems like the real deal on offense, passing and shooting. Nice nice game by B Wright. He should be starting. Solid games by Azu and Morrow. Turiaf was Turiaf. Strong boards and assists game by Biedrins (though Migod he misses a lot of 2 footers) and good passing and penetration by Craw.

Negatives - please explain Kurz to me, and why Wright did not start the 2nd 1/2? Crawford's poor outside shooting, though he didn't force it, unlike Jax. Biedrins' lack of finish at the rim. With a healthy Monta, Jackson and Maggette, Ws certainly have a lot of talented pieces, but not all that clear how it fits together, somebody (or bodies) have to move...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:15 pm
coltraning wrote:Positives - Belli seems like the real deal on offense, passing and shooting. Nice nice game by B Wright. He should be starting. Solid games by Azu and Morrow. Turiaf was Turiaf. Strong boards and assists game by Biedrins (though Migod he misses a lot of 2 footers) and good passing and penetration by Craw.

Negatives - please explain Kurz to me, and why Wright did not start the 2nd 1/2? Crawford's poor outside shooting, though he didn't force it, unlike Jax. Biedrins' lack of finish at the rim. With a healthy Monta, Jackson and Maggette, Ws certainly have a lot of talented pieces, but not all that clear how it fits together, somebody (or bodies) have to move...

i don't think we'd hanged untill the middle of fourth with those.
somehow there's no connection between youngsters and veterans, except maybe for crawford.
(well, no connection means less passing)
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:27 pm
Good thing AR didnt play, we might have lost if he did. And if the rumors are true that nelson told AR to seek trades, then that alone should warrant him to be let go! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 27
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm
Best thing about this game is that the other guys on the team got to play. Belinelli is really showing some great, great stuff, real basketball ability and it is so good to see the guy succeed and at the same time proving people wrong, me included as I thought the guy just wouldn't cut it in the nba. Looks like he just needed a chance, really his first real chance of his now one and a bit year career. He can shoot and pass to, really valuable to have in a player, even though he shot pretty bad from three point range, he still shot well, so he is not just an outside shooter. BWright got a chance, though only 30mins, nowhere near enough for a player that's playing well and showing how good he can perform, especially since the team has injuries and noone else to play PF (Randolph wasn't even used in this game so really bad not playing BWright more time).

Biedrins is such a rock this season, really performing well and really shooting well still, 6 of 9 tonight, not sure what all this talk of him missing so many close ones is about, but I didn't watch the game, either way, only three missed shots.

Wasn't a win, but really good to see the young guys on the team be given a go and not do too bad against one of the best teams in the east at the moment

migya make the ring fall on ya
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads