They will win!
28%

Total votes : 18

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm
rizon wrote:
Viz wrote:
brenteezy wrote:I've always liked buike but man is he turning into a little corey maggette or what?
thats what ive been saying... i said it earlier... when the starters are out... buike seems to think hes a start or something in his head and just makes it 1 on 5

unreal, i was just going to say the exact same thing the two of you did. WTF has happened to him. tainted by the **** of jackson and mags around him.

in a christmas wish come true, this entire franchise would be reloaded with only these remaining:

Monta
Marco
AR
Wright
Beans
Turiaf
CJ
Morrow

keith smart or ANYONE but nelson or montgomery.

the rest can go. if we're going to be in the lottery again, then ****, get rid of the baggage weighing us down.
yup those are exactly the only players i want on the floor... every else i want off the floor or off the team... i never really bought into azu... and still dont
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:43 pm
giant sigh

I think they gave Randolph too much playing time.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:45 pm
Finally Randolf in.. Haha WoW...
We were gona lose with Jackson in..why did he stay in, why not put Randolf in like in the first quarter.

Thank u Belly if not I would have turned the game off.

If its not points in the paint, point in transition, or open threes, give up 109.

The problem is none of this problems will get fixed. Thank you Nelly.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:49 pm
I want JRich back. :(

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Buike needs to stop shooting 3 and learn to pass. I still like him but he is wild and out of control a lot more than he was last year.

I rather play DeMarcus Nelson than CJ Watson but that is just me....

At least I know I have someone who can stay in front of Chris Quinn...

Bring up Hendrix and Nelson and release Williams and Kurtz....
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:51 pm
Viz wrote:
rizon wrote:
Viz wrote:
brenteezy wrote:I've always liked buike but man is he turning into a little corey maggette or what?
thats what ive been saying... i said it earlier... when the starters are out... buike seems to think hes a start or something in his head and just makes it 1 on 5

unreal, i was just going to say the exact same thing the two of you did. WTF has happened to him. tainted by the **** of jackson and mags around him.

in a christmas wish come true, this entire franchise would be reloaded with only these remaining:

Monta
Marco
AR
Wright
Beans
Turiaf
CJ
Morrow

keith smart or ANYONE but nelson or montgomery.

the rest can go. if we're going to be in the lottery again, then ****, get rid of the baggage weighing us down.
yup those are exactly the only players i want on the floor... every else i want off the floor or off the team... i never really bought into azu... and still dont

dude, i'm glad we agree, right down to that avatar you got yourself. that's always been as hot as jackson is cold.
Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:53 pm
Sharks are tied 2-2 with 1 minute left in 3rd
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:57 pm
first off wrote:Image

ask and ye shall receive...

lol thanks mate

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:58 pm
[/quote]a question for those of you in the bay area right now..

do any of the papers/talk shows ever say the things we say here? do they call attention to nelson's horrible, non-sensical coaching? are they calling for his head yet??

i'd be screaming if i was out there.

his ears should be burning[/quote]

No! No one says anything like we do, its ridiculouse. Kawakami has started saying things, but in his blog that only us fans read. I lost a lot of respect from journalist lately. They all act like theyre on the Warriors payroll
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:00 pm
My 1st W's game this year!!! Left after halftime this **** seriously sucks!!! I can't wait till the end of the season....

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:04 pm
Small ball in Oakland is not fooling anyone any more!!! Nellie should do the fans a favor and just resign!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:13 pm
Wow... don't we grasp the concept that when a good 3 point is left WIDE OPEN beyond the arc, he will likely take the 3, and make it?
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:24 pm
JayPat wrote:Wow... don't we grasp the concept that when a good 3 point is left WIDE OPEN beyond the arc, he will likely take the 3, and make it?

I like that you have nicknames for the players like I do. Mine, from left to right are

Smanis, Dumbass (not his original nickname, but I can't remember what his first one was and this is more fitting), DS, Stringbean, and EE (short for Eastern Europe).
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:58 am
good god, that was ugly. Belli and Biedrins showed some life. Jackson has been playing godawful ball lately, and it was just brutal. And yet again, Nelson rewards a good game (this time by Kurz) with a DNP. You have to be a genius to be the longest-serving coach in professional sport ever to not ake a final, although it is a genius that eludes me.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:25 am
For f*cks sake!!!.................how much more of this crap do we have to endure??? 2 and a half more years!!!

Baffling, frustrating, ridiculous, WRONG!!!.............same sh*t, different day. :banghead: Image
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads