bigstrads wrote:
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
lucasrs wrote:go NENE and go WARRIORS

:-o

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Theres no patriotism here when it comes players against the Warriors!!!.........in-excusable!!! :mrgreen:

Ohh and yeah............GO LONDON BOY AZU!!! :wink:

*EDIT* - Hey lucasrs, if you want that youtube clip of Crawford shattering Ray Ray's ankles to actually appear after your posts, just post the link you have there between this = [youtube]"Link Here"[/youtube] :wink:

hahahaha thx for the tip,i will fix it...
And about NENE..man,u dont have the idea how the media aroud here dont give a **** about him,or about Varejao and Barbosa,or anything besides soccer...its very nice see him play after the tumour and he makes me proud of being brazilian(i cant say this about many other things,if u wanna know..)...
Oh,bigs ,you have a soccer team??

Really? no love at all for those guys?...........damn, I mean, they are good, contributing players aswell, not just token Brazilians warming benches..........that sucks man.

Even us with Luol Deng, he gets quite alot of exposure, he won Great Britain Athlete of the year last year.........and basketball is DEAD in this country too.

I like Nene alot, and I think everyone should respect a man who comes back from what he went through last year with the cancer...........good man, and obviously liked by his team mates too.

I picked him in 2 fantasy leagues cuz I knew he would come back with a bang, and he is rewarding me too with his FG%, scoring, boards and blocks.........guy is a solid player.

Soccer, I do follow it quite closely, world football aswell but never really had a team (my love, passion, loyalty and devotion is just for the Warriors :wink:)

Who you like then? Sao Paulo? alot of talent has come from there.

hell nooo!
word around here is that Sao Paulo is for gay fans hahahahaha
i dont know if u will remeber but Manchester United played against a brazilian team in Japan back in 1999...PALMEIRAS...thats the team i love , just like the WARRIORS...
but always remember...Sao Paulo->faggots ahahhahah

Its sad to see that even the non-brazilian NBA fans give the brazilian players more respect than the media and 99,99999% of the population here in Brazil..its just soccer , soccer , soccer...
I love soccer and i love Palmeiras but i love the Warriors too and im proud of NENE,WILD THING and the second fastest player in the league(first is Monta)

Ahh yes, Palmeiras..............sorry about the Sao Paulo insult, I had no idea. :oops:

If I recall, some nice players from Palmeiras.............Edmundo (loved him) Rivaldo (legend of course) Robby Carlos..............and that young guy in Moscow now Vagner Love right?

Cool. :wink:

damn..thats some crazy stuff...a guy from UK who knows some of the best player of my soccer team..hahahaha..thats all correct bigs...and Edmundo reminds me a video...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kq8_QWzbdU[/youtube]

enough about soccer...go DUBS kill nuggets ( except NENE)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyP44Xu5FA[/youtube]

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:59 pm
New to this board, but a big Warriors fan. The only thing to really look forward to tonight is getting to see the young players. Hope Bellnelli, Morrow and Randolph have great games. It'll be tough to keep it close without Wright and Turiaf. could be an ugly game... It may sound strange, but even if we're losing by a big score I'll still watch so I can watch the young guys play!

Also, I actually am not feeling too bad about Magette being out awhile... more ball movement.

Wish Jackson would pass more than shoot it when he's like 2 of 14. If anyone's going to shoot a lot it should be Belinelli and Morrow. My 2 cents....

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:08 pm
Wow! Rob Kurz is starting! Wonder if he'll end up playing more than 5 minutes.... He had a good game last time in garbage minutes.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:10 pm
kurz is starting :shock:
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:12 pm
Mr.KC wrote:i have a good feeling we'll win tonight

that good feeling has disappeared
Wish List

*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
to be continued...
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 pm
Got a game link Lucasrs??

:)
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:13 pm
Why the **** is Kurz starting?

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:14 pm
Surprised about Kurz. Maybe Nellie's finally breaking down on the small ball . . then again its probably just another mad scientist experiment. I'm not down on Kurz like most others on this board. He's actually done well in the minutes he's played.

On another note, weren't there rumors that we were interest in Chauncey some time ago? Man, what I wouldn't give to have a pg like Chauncey on our team now.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm
SFWarriors wrote:Surprised about Kurz. Maybe Nellie's finally breaking down on the small ball . . then again its probably just another mad scientist experiment. I'm not down on Kurz like most others on this board. He's actually done well in the minutes he's played.

On another note, weren't there rumors that we were interest in Chauncey some time ago? Man, what I wouldn't give to have a pg like Chauncey on our team now.

I guess he's alright for an 11-12th guy. But when you trot out players who are significantly shittier than the opposing players, the opposing team can do things like start on a 9-0 run. :banghead:
All Star
Does anyone have a good game link please??????
Rookie
MurinuR wrote:Got a game link Lucasrs??

:)

not yet sry...if i got one,you will know
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyP44Xu5FA[/youtube]

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:17 pm
if were going to go big I'd rather have Kurz start than Randolph. randolph is still a little too green. I'm sure he'll get plenty of pt though.
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:20 pm
JayPat wrote:
SFWarriors wrote:Surprised about Kurz. Maybe Nellie's finally breaking down on the small ball . . then again its probably just another mad scientist experiment. I'm not down on Kurz like most others on this board. He's actually done well in the minutes he's played.

I guess he's alright for an 11-12th guy. But when you trot out players who are significantly shittier than the opposing players, the opposing team can do things like start on a 9-0 run. :banghead:

Yeah, true, but it isn't his fault we're starting down 0-9. I just don't get why everyone's so down on the guy when you need guys like him on a team. Unsung, garbage type players, to go with stars.
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:24 pm
kurz is playing decent :cheers:
Wish List

*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
to be continued...

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:25 pm
I never thought I would have said this...

But Rob Kurz is fueling the Warriors' early comeback.

He's going to make it hard for the warriors to cut him when monta comes back
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads