WIN
36%
LOSS
64%

Total votes : 11

All Star
Poster Credit: 30
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 10:59 pm
Golden State Warriors (7 - 16) @ Denver Nuggets (15 - 7)

Start time: 6:00 PM PST @ The Pepsi Center
Local TV: CSN Bay Area (Also available in HD)

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Stephen Jackson
SF - Anthony Morrow
PG - Jamal Crawford
PG - C.J. Watson

Probable starters for the Denver Nuggets:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Nene
PF - Renaldo Balkman
SF - Carmelo Anthony
SG - Dahntay Jones
PG - Chauncey Billups

Team leaders:
PPG - S. Jackson (20.2) | C. Anthony (20.9)
RPG - A. Biedrins (12.4) | C. Anthony (8.2)
APG - S. Jackson (6.4) | C. Billups (6.8)
SPG - S. Jackson (1.4) | K. Martin (1.8)
BPG - R. Turiaf (2.2) | C. Anderson (2.4)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:38 am
Hmmmmmm................ :oops:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:43 am
Chauncy to got nuts

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:39 am
great players never have bad back to back games...right :D..........

lol.

Just as long as carmello doesnt do like..40 on us in a quarter
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:12 am
Melo goes nuts on our D and beats his own record for points on a quarter. Chauncy ends with 14 dishes.

Biedrins has another monster game, but that alone ain't enough.

Nuggets by 18.

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:39 am
No Brandan Wright to save the day in Denver!!!
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:53 am
i have a good feeling we'll win tonight
Wish List

*New Owner and Management =D>
*Trade Monta
*Trade Maggette =D>
*Tank the season, get the top pick and draft Harrison Barnes
to be continued...

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:13 am
It's gonna be a dunk a thong!!! Like it was in Oakland with no Turiaf and Wright out because of a flu!!! WARRIORS GOT NO CHANCE OF WINNING TONIGHT
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:51 am
Denver wins by 15. Still want to see the lineup of Watson, Belli, Azu, AR, and beans... we are not getting bigger anytime soon
THATS OUR FUTURE RIGHT THERE
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:02 pm
go NENE and go WARRIORS

:-o
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyP44Xu5FA[/youtube]
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:20 pm
lucasrs wrote:go NENE and go WARRIORS

:evil: :evil: :evil:

Theres no patriotism here when it comes players against the Warriors!!!.........in-excusable!!! :mrgreen:

Ohh and yeah............GO LONDON BOY AZU!!! :wink:

*EDIT* - Hey lucasrs, if you want that youtube clip of Crawford shattering Ray Ray's ankles to actually appear after your posts, just post the link you have there between this = [youtube]"Link Here"[/youtube] :wink:
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:

Theres no patriotism here when it comes players against the Warriors!!!.........in-excusable!!! :mrgreen:

*EDIT* - Hey lucasrs, if you want that youtube clip of Crawford shattering Ray Ray's ankles to actually appear after your posts, just post the link you have there between this = [youtube]"Link Here"[/youtube] :wink:

hahahaha thx for the tip,i will fix it...
And about NENE..man,u dont have the idea how the media aroud here dont give a **** about him,or about Varejao and Barbosa,or anything besides soccer...its very nice see him play after the tumour and he makes me proud of being brazilian(i cant say this about many other things,if u wanna know..)...
Oh,bigs ,you have a soccer team??
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:10 pm
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

And about NENE..man,u dont have the idea how the media aroud here dont give a **** about him,or about Varejao and Barbosa,or anything besides soccer...its very nice see him play after the tumour and he makes me proud of being brazilian(i cant say this about many other things,if u wanna know..)...

Really? no love at all for those guys?...........damn, I mean, they are good, contributing players aswell, not just token Brazilians warming benches..........that sucks man.

Even us with Luol Deng, he gets quite alot of exposure, he won Great Britain Athlete of the year last year.........and basketball is DEAD in this country too.

I like Nene alot, and I think everyone should respect a man who comes back from what he went through last year with the cancer...........good man, and obviously liked by his team mates too.

I picked him in 2 fantasy leagues cuz I knew he would come back with a bang, and he is rewarding me too with his FG%, scoring, boards and blocks.........guy is a solid player.

Soccer, I do follow it quite closely, world football aswell but never really had a team (my love, passion, loyalty and devotion is just for the Warriors :wink:)

Who you like then? Sao Paulo? alot of talent has come from there.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 4:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Really? no love at all for those guys?...........damn, I mean, they are good, contributing players aswell, not just token Brazilians warming benches..........that sucks man.

Even us with Luol Deng, he gets quite alot of exposure, he won Great Britain Athlete of the year last year.........and basketball is DEAD in this country too.

I like Nene alot, and I think everyone should respect a man who comes back from what he went through last year with the cancer...........good man, and obviously liked by his team mates too.

I picked him in 2 fantasy leagues cuz I knew he would come back with a bang, and he is rewarding me too with his FG%, scoring, boards and blocks.........guy is a solid player.

Soccer, I do follow it quite closely, world football aswell but never really had a team (my love, passion, loyalty and devotion is just for the Warriors :wink:)

hell nooo!
word around here is that Sao Paulo is for gay fans hahahahaha
i dont know if u will remeber but Manchester United played against a brazilian team in Japan back in 1999...PALMEIRAS...thats the team i love , just like the WARRIORS...
but always remember...Sao Paulo->faggots ahahhahah

Its sad to see that even the non-brazilian NBA fans give the brazilian players more respect than the media and 99,99999% of the population here in Brazil..its just soccer , soccer , soccer...
I love soccer and i love Palmeiras but i love the Warriors too and im proud of NENE,WILD THING and the second fastest player in the league(first is Monta)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:22 pm
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
lucasrs wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

hell nooo!
word around here is that Sao Paulo is for gay fans hahahahaha
i dont know if u will remeber but Manchester United played against a brazilian team in Japan back in 1999...PALMEIRAS...thats the team i love , just like the WARRIORS...
but always remember...Sao Paulo->faggots ahahhahah

Its sad to see that even the non-brazilian NBA fans give the brazilian players more respect than the media and 99,99999% of the population here in Brazil..its just soccer , soccer , soccer...
I love soccer and i love Palmeiras but i love the Warriors too and im proud of NENE,WILD THING and the second fastest player in the league(first is Monta)

Ahh yes, Palmeiras..............sorry about the Sao Paulo insult, I had no idea. :oops:

If I recall, some nice players from Palmeiras.............Edmundo (loved him) Rivaldo (legend of course) Robby Carlos..............and that young guy in Moscow now Vagner Love right?

Cool. :wink:
Next

Return to Game Threads