Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks @ Warriors 2008-12-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors make it two wins in a row?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 pm

YES
70%
NO
30%

Total votes : 20

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:10 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Such a weird feeling to not be that juiced about a win...............never had this before, I just want Nelson gone.

It's weird mate isn't it? I feel exactly the same.Happy they won, but I know what would make me happier......

Ohh thank god, atleast 2 of us feel the same way..........makes me feel better. :wink:

It just seems empty, like it doesnt mean anything and defeats the object of trying to get Nelson out of here sometime IN THE NEXT 2 AND A HALF YEARS.

Plus, S-Jax playing that many minutes with his injury is just a little weird............there alwasy GOT to be something baffling and annoying in the game hasnt there? :roll:
you're trippin. :-({|=

Look, either counteract/argue my point/argument like a man..................or shut the f*ck up.

(This is about the 15th post of mine that you have responded to with things like "Whaaaa" or your lovely little violin playing smiley..............and Im just abit sick of it now)
waaah im getting sick of it waaah. You're alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays complaining about everything beyond the dubs. threads, board members, smilies. go take a zanex.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:13 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Such a weird feeling to not be that juiced about a win...............never had this before, I just want Nelson gone.

It's weird mate isn't it? I feel exactly the same.Happy they won, but I know what would make me happier......

Ohh thank god, atleast 2 of us feel the same way..........makes me feel better. :wink:

It just seems empty, like it doesnt mean anything and defeats the object of trying to get Nelson out of here sometime IN THE NEXT 2 AND A HALF YEARS.

Plus, S-Jax playing that many minutes with his injury is just a little weird............there alwasy GOT to be something baffling and annoying in the game hasnt there? :roll:
you're trippin. :-({|=

Look, either counteract/argue my point/argument like a man..................or shut the f*ck up.

(This is about the 15th post of mine that you have responded to with things like "Whaaaa" or your lovely little violin playing smiley..............and Im just abit sick of it now)
waaah im getting sick of it waaah. You're alwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays complaining about everything beyond the dubs. threads, board members, smilies. go take a zanex.

Well, i get bigs points most of the time...some of the threads continuously repeat over and over. and some members are absolutely coo-coo (and not for coco puffs).

But bigs, this time, ur over reacting a bit man! if you have a grudge with someone just ignore them dude, no need for excessive name calling. (or just do that in the off topic thread, dont be wasting Krome territory with this jib-jab (and no, not the site that ur obsess with :mrgreen: ))
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:57 am
Errr, What?............I talk about the Warriors, and I get the same old bull sh*t from Rehren where he in no way attempts to tell me Im wrong, or DISCUSS what I am saying............all I get, as usual, is the insulting crap that he posts after me (whats wrong with "Bigs, your wrong man, this is why = ")

Then he complains that Im complaining about everything BUT the Warriors...............well, if people like you didnt post stupid sh*t, then I wouldnt have anything to "complain" about, and they you would have to "complain about me.

I just think its funny, how people complain about that those that complain.............so in the spirit of that, Rehren, "waaaah" right back at you, deal with it, deal with me, argue with me............or shut up, simple as that (Dont you see the ridiculous contradiction in constantly complaining to me, that I complain to much? telling me to deal with it, when the same is true of you?)

And Crackerz, if someone constantly did that to you, without even bothering to say what there problem is, what they feel you are wrong about, why they feel you are wrong...........just posting "waaaah" or that violin smiley, I dont think youd be too happy.

Poster Credit: 20
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 am
bigstrads wrote:And Crackerz, if someone constantly did that to you, without even bothering to say what there problem is, what they feel you are wrong about, why they feel you are wrong...........just posting "waaaah" or that violin smiley, I dont think youd be too happy.

I probably would be upset. i guess I've never seen him do it another time to you. But i will take ur word, as u would know more about it.

I think if it happens again, just dont respond back. ignore him. I think people might pick on you, compared to others, cuz you make a bigger deal on issues. See it as a compliment, cuz their jealous of ur passion for the dubs. :mrgreen: Just think positive bro.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 12:01 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
bigstrads wrote:And Crackerz, if someone constantly did that to you, without even bothering to say what there problem is, what they feel you are wrong about, why they feel you are wrong...........just posting "waaaah" or that violin smiley, I dont think youd be too happy.

I probably would be upset. i guess I've never seen him do it another time to you. But i will take ur word, as u would know more about it.

I think if it happens again, just dont respond back. ignore him. I think people might pick on you, compared to others, cuz you make a bigger deal on issues. See it as a compliment, cuz their jealous of ur passion for the dubs. :mrgreen: Just think positive bro.

Cool man, I just dont know what the guys problem is really.........theres plenty of people that moan here.

Hey, Id rather he/someone say "Ahh shut up Bigs, your over-reacting you silly bastards"...........just talk to me, cuz that sh*t he posts is just pathetic and annoying, and VERY contradictory.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:26 pm
bigstrads wrote:Errr, What?............I talk about the Warriors, and I get the same old bull sh*t from Rehren where he in no way attempts to tell me Im wrong, or DISCUSS what I am saying............all I get, as usual, is the insulting crap that he posts after me (whats wrong with "Bigs, your wrong man, this is why = ")

Then he complains that Im complaining about everything BUT the Warriors...............well, if people like you didnt post stupid sh*t, then I wouldnt have anything to "complain" about, and they you would have to "complain about me.

I just think its funny, how people complain about that those that complain.............so in the spirit of that, Rehren, "waaaah" right back at you, deal with it, deal with me, argue with me............or shut up, simple as that (Dont you see the ridiculous contradiction in constantly complaining to me, that I complain to much? telling me to deal with it, when the same is true of you?)
you make no sense. lmao you complain. i say waah. i tell you why. and you say im complaining. lmao you obviously don't have that avatar for no reason. Andd long before i started.
Previous

Return to Game Threads