Game Thread: Milwaukee Bucks @ Warriors 2008-12-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors make it two wins in a row?

Poll ended at Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:30 pm

YES
70%
NO
30%

Total votes : 20

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:17 pm
rizon wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:jackson: 45 min, 21 points (7-23), 1-8 from 3.... 8 assists and 2 turnovers.

he's taking too many shots. too many 3s. too many forced shots. he needs to scale it back a little bit and concentrate on being more efficient.

jackson showed leadership and was a soldier for working thru his hand injury.

yes.. but why is he getting so much time, especially when injured?? the team has shown, (last game and tonight), that we have capable scores on the bench. belli, morrow, cj and randolph can all get more minutes if JAX gets his minutes lowered to 30 something.

hell, if i was JAX and a "true leader," then i would recognize this as being something better for the team, and personally tell nelson to take me out.

nelly himself has stated that the playoffs are unlikely. if the win total is irrelevant, why push an injured player so hard
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.

Poster Credit: 21
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:19 pm
Mr.KC wrote:
rizon wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:jackson: 45 min, 21 points (7-23), 1-8 from 3.... 8 assists and 2 turnovers.

he's taking too many shots. too many 3s. too many forced shots. he needs to scale it back a little bit and concentrate on being more efficient.

jackson showed leadership and was a soldier for working thru his hand injury.

yes.. but why is he getting so much time, especially when injured?? the team has shown, (last game and tonight), that we have capable scores on the bench. belli, morrow, cj and randolph can all get more minutes if JAX gets his minutes lowered to 30 something.

hell, if i was JAX and a "true leader," then i would recognize this as being something better for the team, and personally tell nelson to take me out.

in jacksons defense... he played hard, aggressive defense. he had 4 steals... he also was asked to do a lot on the defensive side of the ball... he guarded redd at times, at other times he guarded jefferson and at other times he was guarding villanueva... jackson did his thing on the defensive of the ball tonight.

and had some great passes... less shots is the key, guy can play, but less shots. Just take away the 5-7 impossible shots he does each night. That's it with him. that still leaves a lotta shots. 7-17, still nothing great, but reasonable.

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 pm
Nobody brings up the fact when Turiaf get alot of mins get up to 4-5 blocks a game easily!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:38 am
Such a weird feeling to not be that juiced about a win...............never had this before, I just want Nelson gone.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:45 am
bigstrads wrote:Such a weird feeling to not be that juiced about a win...............never had this before, I just want Nelson gone.

It's weird mate isn't it? I feel exactly the same.Happy they won, but I know what would make me happier......
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:47 am
J-Rich wrote:Nobody brings up the fact when Turiaf get alot of mins get up to 4-5 blocks a game easily!!!

My fave acquisition this year. He bring so much more than I thought he would. Was stoked when i saw he's been made a Captain

*edit* my bad on the double post
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 2:49 am
Quazza wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Such a weird feeling to not be that juiced about a win...............never had this before, I just want Nelson gone.

It's weird mate isn't it? I feel exactly the same.Happy they won, but I know what would make me happier......

Ohh thank god, atleast 2 of us feel the same way..........makes me feel better. :wink:

It just seems empty, like it doesnt mean anything and defeats the object of trying to get Nelson out of here sometime IN THE NEXT 2 AND A HALF YEARS.

Plus, S-Jax playing that many minutes with his injury is just a little weird............there alwasy GOT to be something baffling and annoying in the game hasnt there? :roll:

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:09 am
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Ohh thank god, atleast 2 of us feel the same way..........makes me feel better. :wink:

It just seems empty, like it doesnt mean anything and defeats the object of trying to get Nelson out of here sometime IN THE NEXT 2 AND A HALF YEARS.

Plus, S-Jax playing that many minutes with his injury is just a little weird............there alwasy GOT to be something baffling and annoying in the game hasnt there? :roll:
you're trippin. :-({|=
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:18 am
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Oi mate!

That's three of us :mrgreen:

I'd like the team to turn it around but really, only the right way and that really is for Nelson, considering that he's staying, to play some of the bench guys alot more and reduce the minutes of SJackson, Maggette and crawford a fair bit. We'd see what happens then but it couldn't be worse than it has been

migya make the ring fall on ya
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:07 am
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Look, either counteract/argue my point/argument like a man..................or shut the f*ck up.

(This is about the 15th post of mine that you have responded to with things like "Whaaaa" or your lovely little violin playing smiley..............and Im just abit sick of it now)
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:35 am
bigstrads wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Look, either counteract/argue my point/argument like a man..................or shut the f*ck up.

(This is about the 15th post of mine that you have responded to with things like "Whaaaa" or your lovely little violin playing smiley..............and Im just abit sick of it now)

Come on mate, he might just be a musician, like Colt :shock:

:mrgreen:

migya make the ring fall on ya

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:44 am

Poetry :D ......Why waste words 8)
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:42 am
Good game Marco & Morrow, Nelson is on Crack. No Wright, 5 minutes for Randolf, To many minutes for Jack. The only thing that was good that he sat Crawford, and that we won.
All Star
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:46 am
Marco Fan wrote:Good game Marco & Morrow, Nelson is on Crack. No Wright, 5 minutes for Randolf, To many minutes for Jack. The only thing that was good that he sat Crawford, and that we won.

Wright had the "FLU"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 31
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:47 pm
the game was excellent.

Andris Beidrins dominated Bogut.
Stephen Jackson shoots too much.
Crawford had the sickest crossover
Belinelli had the pass of the game into Turiaf
(marco is actually loved by the ladies, these spanish chicks were like who's that and joel whipped 0ut his media guide and gave it to her)

media guide isnt code for anything, its a book with stats.

Don Nelson doesn't look like he enjoys coaching. his sad, old and fat... if i beat my former team by that kind of margin then i'd be jumping with joy. i guess after 30 years in the business it gets all tireding
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads