Game Thread: Warriors @ Oklahoma City Thunder 2008-12-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors streak end in Oklahoma?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:35 pm

YES
53%
NO
47%

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:25 pm
thats a good point cap that i didnt consider, if so than Kurz should of played
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:26 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I have to give Nelson a tiny bit of credit right now. He is going to have to cut someone when Monta becomes "unsuspended" next week, he's not cutting Brandan so there's no point in having him on the floor right now. He needs to evaluate the guys that are right on the edge....at least if I were him that's what I would be doing

you really think he's thinking that? when has anything he's done this season or last made any sense?

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm
rizon wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:What happened to AR he would have been a great match up on Durant..Buike on Durant was a joke.

AR is injured/out for tonight. but yes, buike has had an all around bad game tonight

ohh **** how was it a 3 point game already ohh ****ing **** damn..

AR injured/out I don't like tht at all.

Good thing Morrows there for the free throws..

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Regardless of whether we win or lose this one, the way Nellie's acting on the sidelines, wouldnt be surprised to see Jack and Maggs to play 40+ minutes a game.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:28 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:I have to give Nelson a tiny bit of credit right now. He is going to have to cut someone when Monta becomes "unsuspended" next week, he's not cutting Brandan so there's no point in having him on the floor right now. He needs to evaluate the guys that are right on the edge....at least if I were him that's what I would be doing

well, kurz wan't playing...he seems pretty much obvious choice, though you can never know
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
rizon wrote:

you really think he's thinking that? when has anything he's done this season or last made any sense?

Yeah, like I said that's what I would be doing if I were him, not that that's what he's doing. But it could why he pulled Brandan...or maybe it's just because he loves small ball.
All Star
Nelson must go and Biedrins needs to go to "special people" inbounding camp
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 pm
Morrow is singlehandedly winning this game...hitting FTs and getting all the rebounds.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:29 pm
The streak is over!!!!!!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bday:
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm
coltraning wrote:Nelson must go and Biedrins needs to go to "special people" inbounding camp

Along with Jack, Watson, and Azubuike :roll:

This team can't inbound to save it's life.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:30 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
rizon wrote:

Yeah, like I said that's what I would be doing if I were him, not that that's what he's doing. But it could why he pulled Brandan...or maybe it's just because he loves small ball.

unfortunately captain jack, i think you are smarter than our own coach. i'm 99% confident it boils down to the latter of your comment. no matter how bwright does, nelson is just itching to see him mess up once so to get his midgets in. unless wright ever establishes a three point shot like dirk (never going to happen), he'll always be quick to be banished
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:42 pm
rizon wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:
rizon wrote:

unfortunately captain jack, i think you are smarter than our own coach. i'm 99% confident it boils down to the latter of your comment. no matter how bwright does, nelson is just itching to see him mess up once so to get his midgets in. unless wright ever establishes a three point shot like dirk (never going to happen), he'll always be quick to be banished

and yet it's ok for the samll ball guys to make mistake after mistake. Its bs!

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:45 pm
Nellie is smart, savy and did not mail in his coaching until he got 12 million from Cohan and his money from Cuban. He is just not the right coach to develop BW, and AR. Like Strawberry who gets 21 for not honoring his contract, Nellie gets his despite our teams poor play. It takes work to develop young players ... he got 17 million reasons to stick with his vets.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Hopefully Marcus Williams is cut for Monta
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:47 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:Hopefully Marcus Williams is cut for Monta

That's what I'm hoping. Not that I love Kurz, but at least he's not fat and lazy.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads