Game Thread: Warriors @ Oklahoma City Thunder 2008-12-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors streak end in Oklahoma?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:35 pm

53%
YES
47%
NO

Total votes: 19

All Star
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:31 pm
Is Jack inactive tonight? I mean I know he's hurt, but he's really hot in a suit... :oops:

All Star
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 pm
as for me, jackson and especially our MSP could stay injured forever this season and after

All Star
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:33 pm
martin wrote:as for me, jackson and especially our MSP could stay injured forever this season and after

Nah, I want Jack back...I would love for Maggette to develop "back spasms" a la Al Harrington...that would make me happy!

Starting Lineup
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:34 pm
We are not giving 30 points per quarter. Morrow is getting shots ( I am amazed how he does not get looks when Mags and Jackson are shooting 30%), rebounding is good, nice game from our young guys despite (35 million sitting on the IR/ buyout (Mags, Jackson, Ellis, Foyle). I guess the only problem is that if we keep this up we might end up with another late lottery pick.

All Star
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:35 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
martin wrote:as for me, jackson and especially our MSP could stay injured forever this season and after

Nah, I want Jack back...I would love for Maggette to develop "back spasms" a la Al Harrington...that would make me happy!

i'll give benefit of a doubt to jax, but MSP can go south :)

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:37 pm
Man CJ would be a solid player if he could just get some D, a simple crossover ruins him. So dissapointing theres no AR, he would get some major playingtime

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm
Cj's midrange jumper is so good right now.

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:45 pm
I know its against the Thunder, but we look good without all the Maggs chucking or Jacks ISO. I like it sooooooo much better :D

Franchise Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:46 pm
it is STUNNING how bad OKL is defesively. Just BRUTAL

All Star
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:48 pm
oh, man, ball movement, is it a new thing in basketball? :wink: :roll:

Starting Lineup
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:55 pm
6 assists between Biedrins and Turiaf .. who needs BD. We finally get to see our power formation (Turiaf and Biedrins) just clean up and dominate the pathetic Thunder. Wasn't that the same lineup that destroyed the Celtics in the 2nd quarter before Nellie put in his small ball lineup? Having a rebounding lineup that shares the basketball leads to rebounds, ok defense, zero second chance baskets and a high field goal percentage .625 ... so far it works against the best team in the league(Celts) and the absolute worst (Thunder) it may work on other teams.

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:00 pm
bada wrote:it is STUNNING how bad OKL is defesively. Just BRUTAL

Not much better on offense

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:03 pm
Don't know why but I never noticed Wrigh'ts also left handed. Two tall, athletic, left handed players are so hard to guard.

Role Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:07 pm
Belinelli and Morrow with great drives, they need to do that more often to impress Don Nelson to get more PT.

Franchise Player
» Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 pm
Abyss Impact wrote:Belinelli and Morrow with great drives, they need to do that more often to impress Don Nelson to get more PT.

That or change their names to Stephen Jackson and Corey Maggette