Game Thread: Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs 2008-12-06

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors losing streak continue?

Poll ended at Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:01 pm

72%
YES
13
28%
NO
5

Total votes: 18

User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 135
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:26 pm
Bear wrote:
lucasrs wrote:is the young stallone on court?


YUP Image

hahahahah
told ya

Role Player
Posts: 288
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:26 pm
Yay garbage time! I should just start tuning in for the last quarter or two instead of watching the whole game.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 155
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:26 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Bear wrote:Belleneli and morrow on the court togethor :D


haha is that a good thing?


I Want to see some 3's raining in

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Isn't Mullin the guy that calls guys up from D-League. Or is this a Nelson Decision. Cuz who ever it is, should be fired tomorrow for not calling up Hendrix. We need big bodies, this is pathetic
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:28 pm
Jesus, if this were a fight, it would have been stopped about 20 minutes ago
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 155
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:30 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Isn't Mullin the guy that calls guys up from D-League. Or is this a Nelson Decision. Cuz who ever it is, should be fired tomorrow for not calling up Hendrix. We need big bodies, this is pathetic


im pretty sure it's nelson and, Kurz should go to the d-league he has no point of being here
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Bear wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Isn't Mullin the guy that calls guys up from D-League. Or is this a Nelson Decision. Cuz who ever it is, should be fired tomorrow for not calling up Hendrix. We need big bodies, this is pathetic


im pretty sure it's nelson and, Kurz should go to the d-league he has no point of being here


Kurz will go as soon as Monta's suspension is up in a couple of weeks.

Moderator
Posts: 5370
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:31 pm
Bear wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:Isn't Mullin the guy that calls guys up from D-League. Or is this a Nelson Decision. Cuz who ever it is, should be fired tomorrow for not calling up Hendrix. We need big bodies, this is pathetic


im pretty sure it's nelson and, Kurz should go to the d-league he has no point of being here


yeah screw kurz. The thing i liked about Demarcus Nelson was that he actually was a good defender. Way better then any guard we got.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 pm
Oh my god, why take Randolph off the floor right now? What's the point?

On a side note he looks like he's about to cry for getting pulled.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 3040
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:32 pm
I just saw something very cool. Randolph got pulled, looked extremely upset, and Crawford was right there, arm around his shoulder, talking to him.

Nice to see in such an ugly game...
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:33 pm
coltraning wrote:I just saw something very cool. Randolph got pulled, looked extremely upset, and Crawford was right there, arm around his shoulder, talking to him.

Nice to see in such an ugly game...


Nice of Crawford, but no reason to pull AR at all.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 913
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:33 pm
Rowell and us Warriors fans deserve what we get. Nellie the merc, played for one last good contract and is just waiting to get fired. Mags, the ultimate in selfish and destroy a franchise player, is getting his. Wow, we might get a top three lottery pick and be looking up the Clips all year round. Repeat, do not build a team around mercenaries, do not build a team around mercenaries. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out after the Webber fiasco, Nellie could care less about the Warriors franchise, just getting a paycheck from Cohan and Cuban for his Maui lifestyle.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey can you guys take that picture down please.


lol
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2325
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:34 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Hey can you guys take that picture down please.


lol


It's not really funny, I'm serious.

Role Player
Posts: 243
» Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:35 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:Oh my god, why take Randolph off the floor right now? What's the point?

On a side note he looks like he's about to cry for getting pulled.


AR always looks like that buuuuuud...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest