Game Thread: Warriors @ Houston Rockets 2008-12-05

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors losing streak continue in Houston?

Poll ended at Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:30 pm

YES
71%
NO
29%

Total votes : 28

Role Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:10 pm
how can they call traveling on AR and not Yoa? every single highlight of him will have traveling in it! and the ones that dont will be him at the line, cuz his elbow got chest bumped. and did we beat or match the amount of T's in one game with the pistion/pacers game? That was some of the most suspiciousely awful officiating ive seen yet... :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:49 pm
Hey, we got a little sloppy and Yao the traveler beat us up once Andris and Turiaf were out... but I saw some good stuff out there tonight. There are several things this team does well that last year's team did not. And I absolutely love the fact that as soon as Nelson was ejected, Wright was in the game!!! AND he was effective. imagine that..
We need another big body! We can't have Andris and Ronny fouling out every game, but I like what they did tonight. And especially because he got a T for it, I dig Randolph for given Yao the Warrior in your face! This kid is awesome! :D

My favorite loss so far this year... ::lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:55 pm
Rockets travel like nobody's business....I hope the refs review the tape and take turns slapping each other like tha three stooges lol
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:32 am
Jackattack wrote:Hey, we got a little sloppy and Yao the traveler beat us up once Andris and Turiaf were out... but I saw some good stuff out there tonight. There are several things this team does well that last year's team did not. And I absolutely love the fact that as soon as Nelson was ejected, Wright was in the game!!! AND he was effective. imagine that..
We need another big body! We can't have Andris and Ronny fouling out every game, but I like what they did tonight. And especially because he got a T for it, I dig Randolph for given Yao the Warrior in your face! This kid is awesome! :D

My favorite loss so far this year... ::lol:

Yeah, they played with so much heart and fire, and the reffing really did kill them. Vinnie Adams was particularly awful and I have to think the NBA will penalize him for that game. It was a truly badly reffed game. I was saying to my son, my partner in crime in Ws land, that the thing about this team, is it may be the most talented 5-15 team (I am assuming they will lose to San Antonio) I have seen in a long time. I do think a big part of it is they are being badly coached this year. But with Jax, Craw, Mags, Beans, Wright, Randolph, Azu, Turiaf, Morrow, Watson and then Monta returning, the team is loaded, 11 legit players.
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:00 am
coltraning wrote:I was saying to my son, my partner in crime in Ws land, that the thing about this team, is it may be the most talented 5-15 team (I am assuming they will lose to San Antonio) I have seen in a long time. I do think a big part of it is they are being badly coached this year. But with Jax, Craw, Mags, Beans, Wright, Randolph, Azu, Turiaf, Morrow, Watson and then Monta returning, the team is loaded, 11 legit players.

Exactly, thats what is making all this so painful and ridiculous.............we just arent as bad as our record suggests, its just that ALL of it is down to coaching.

first off wrote:
Quazza wrote:haha nelson out the game, Brandon straight in!

can't wait for bigs to see this!

Yeah, I always read through the whole game threads if I havnt watched the game............cant say Im suprised Brandan came straight in, shows that Smart is..............Smart. :wink:

Man I wish I could have seen my boys NOT coached by Nelson...........would have made me smile a little.

Can we please hold a team under 130 please!!! :banghead:
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:32 am
bigstrads wrote:
coltraning wrote:I was saying to my son, my partner in crime in Ws land, that the thing about this team, is it may be the most talented 5-15 team (I am assuming they will lose to San Antonio) I have seen in a long time. I do think a big part of it is they are being badly coached this year. But with Jax, Craw, Mags, Beans, Wright, Randolph, Azu, Turiaf, Morrow, Watson and then Monta returning, the team is loaded, 11 legit players.

Exactly, thats what is making all this so painful and ridiculous.............we just arent as bad as our record suggests, its just that ALL of it is down to coaching.

first off wrote:
Quazza wrote:haha nelson out the game, Brandon straight in!

can't wait for bigs to see this!

Yeah, I always read through the whole game threads if I havnt watched the game............cant say Im suprised Brandan came straight in, shows that Smart is..............Smart. :wink:

Man I wish I could have seen my boys NOT coached by Nelson...........would have made me smile a little.

Can we please hold a team under 130 please!!! :banghead:

Not sure we can, bro not sure we can, but the refs did not help tonight. Most of the games have been well-reffed this year, but this one was truly atrocious. By the end, it was as if Vinnie Adams esp, was just saying **** you to the Ws. It killed them to lose Turiaf and Biedrins. I have to think the NBA will review this game and give Adams and his team of ref hacks an F. There is no doubt Don Nelson teams can score, but he has either no interest or no ability to teach/coach defense...
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage

All Star
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:48 pm
I really like the AR, Biedrins and Turiaf frontcourt of the future...Wright is not gonna make it bigtime!!! No intensity, no bulk!!! I just don't see anything out of him!!!
Previous

Return to Game Threads