Game Thread: Miami Heat @ Warriors 2008-12-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors start off December with a victory?

Poll ended at Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:53 pm

YES
26%
NO
74%

Total votes : 19

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:39 pm
WHAT. THE. ****.

God dammit Biedrins, STUPID INBOUNDS PLAY. God dammit, STUPID WADE 3pt PLAY. God dammit Crawford, STUPID REBOUND (although you played really well). God dammit Warriors, STUPID GAME.

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:40 pm
Masurakyris wrote:well although i'm mad that they lost..this was a great lookin game aside from the offensive rebounds..

jackson was more of a passer..and don't blame cj. he was the only one who looked great on the road trip.

btw does anyone know how crawford fell down? cause i have a hard time believing he just topped over by himself

also, why would jackson need to shoot a 3 when we needed 2 points to win? jackson was horrible shooting the ball while crawford had been hitting shots all night. plus i don't think there was much time after crawford drove >.>

no one blames cj. blame nellie for putting cj in.

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 pm
Masurakyris wrote:well although i'm mad that they lost..this was a great lookin game aside from the offensive rebounds..

jackson was more of a passer..and don't blame cj. he was the only one who looked great on the road trip.

btw does anyone know how crawford fell down? cause i have a hard time believing he just topped over by himself

also, why would jackson need to shoot a 3 when we needed 2 points to win? jackson was horrible shooting the ball while crawford had been hitting shots all night. plus i don't think there was much time after crawford drove >.>

Are you serious??

We played well and we didnt even win against the damn HEAT.

Just cuz we played better than we have lately doesn't mean sh*t. I'm sorry. Play like that against an above average team like the Jazz and we get spanked.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 4
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:42 pm
true..but he did hit that clutch ..almost 3 :P

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:45 pm
speakonitgod wrote:On a lighter note, if we continue to play like we did tonight, we'll b just fine for the rest of the season...

This is true, but I'd rather the team just get blown out then have to deal with this heartbreak.

Role Player
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:47 pm
Corey "my ball" Maggette...

46 minutes...0 assists.

Rookie
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:18 am
4th letter of the alphabet, 1 BIG PROBLEM:

"D"
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:23 am
jax - 49 min only 1 lousy rebound
craw - 50 min only 1 lousy rebound

rebound rebound rebound rebound!!!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:06 am
Wow..............another game of good offense and dire defense.

Im sorry but its STILL on Nelson, not having any rebounders on for the final play of the game (who the f*ck does that??? seriously, EVERY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE KNOWS THE LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS GIVE UP A SECOND CHANCE!!!)

24 Assists and 9 Turnovers is a plus.

The only other plus for the game.............was this post =

8th ave wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pN3EnanKbhM[/youtube]

i hope this cheer you guys up....

I have a chest infection, and this hurt me bad!!! :mrgreen:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:51 am
I'm currently looking for a game torrent, so I'm not gonna comment on it til I'm done watching it.

Just disappointed it was another loss. Seems like we played exactly the same game we played against NY, good offense and no defense whatsoever. Nellie's trademark.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 2:53 am
TMC wrote:I'm currently looking for a game torrent, so I'm not gonna comment on it til I'm done watching it.

Just disappointed it was another loss. Seems like we played exactly the same game we played against NY, good offense and no defense whatsoever. Nellie's trademark.

don't do it to yourself mate. Seriously. That's just self-sadism at it's lowest yet most purest form
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:16 am
Quazza wrote:
TMC wrote:I'm currently looking for a game torrent, so I'm not gonna comment on it til I'm done watching it.

don't do it to yourself mate. Seriously. That's just self-sadism at it's lowest yet most purest form

Hey, some of us call it tough love, not sadism. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:48 am
TMC wrote:
Quazza wrote:

Hey, some of us call it tough love, not sadism. :mrgreen:

Tell me about it.............of the 6 games Ive downloaded this year, 1 of them was a win!!! and I watched that one live too. :roll:

I downloaded the Knicks yesterday.............dont know why, I just need to watch some ball.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:43 am
Please Monta just sit out the next 2 months and work on that ankle!!! I really want us to land a legit PF or upgrade at the PG or center position
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:50 am

Hey man, torrent here =

http://www.sportbit.org/details.php?id=10485

Its in Russian but thats all we got.

If you dont have an account for that site, let me know Ill get you in, I got lots of invites again now. :wink:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads