50%
NO
50%

Total votes : 16

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm
hello28 wrote:Damn you Monta!

no shite,, while it's not all his fault, that injury seemed to throw everything into disarray... you can't buy a team to get your way out of that.. they are just going to have to play together and work it out, or let the trades begin...
Last edited by Money on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:18 pm
Since Crawford joined the team the warriors cant get a win even against the mediocre teams.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm
Nelson is a proven coach though. What is he supposed to do when Rowell drops our franchise player getting nothing in return, and we end up with 35000 SG's on our roster who all want the ball but no one to get it to 'em?

Explain to me the logic in not signing a Baron, a top 5 PG who was our clutch leader when #1 we had no backup plan #2 there is a shortage of quality PG's in the league but a surplus of scoring SG's?
Last edited by GSW2006 on Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:21 pm
AB is obviously frustrated. hes being asked to be the only inside presence on offense and deffense. Hes not getting any help from another big inside with him. It has to be getting to him, hell its getting to me!
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:22 pm
GSW2006 wrote:Nelson is a proven coach though. What is he supposed to do when Rowell drops our franchise player getting nothing in return, and we end up with 35000 SG's on our roster who all want the ball but no one to get it to 'em?

Explain to me the logic in not signing a Baron, a top 5 PG who was our clutch leader when #1 we had no backup plan #2 there is a shortage of quality PG's in the league but a surplus of scoring SG's?

ugh... :roll:
Aint no king, but im royal. A lifetime Golden State Warrior like Adonal Foyle ( FIRE DON NELSON )
All Star
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:28 pm
if i was Wright i think i would be demanding a trade at this point and Beans should be pissed off too. Regardless of the bad game he had he needs help down low.
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:30 pm
Man if people tell me were loosing cause the rookies are learning the NBA, im going to flip.
Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:32 pm
jimbob631 wrote:if i was Wright i think i would be demanding a trade at this point and Beans should be pissed off too. Regardless of the bad game he had he needs help down low.

Wright must be pissed not getting PT and whatever happen to Marcus Williams i don't even see him on the bench
Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:47 pm
Overused gimicky small ball tactics are frustrating to say the least.

75% of your four useful bigs -

riding the pine 75% of the time.

Truly no team in the NBA should lose to Washington or NY with their currently depleted rosters.

I never thought I'd say it but with 6 straight losses and probably 3 more around the bend, I hope we get schooled by Okie Dokie City.

Maybe that will get Dons "unfireable" arse kicked out of the bay.

Fiasco

[/u]

All Star
Poster Credit: 19
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:49 pm
GSW2006 wrote:Nelson is a proven coach though. What is he supposed to do when Rowell drops our franchise player getting nothing in return, and we end up with 35000 SG's on our roster who all want the ball but no one to get it to 'em?

Now that the smoke has settled Rowell messed up big time.

Although CJ is coming around he is No Baron.

We have had a lot of issues this year. Defense, Nellies subtitution pattern, Jackson shooting too..etc the list goes on.

On top of that list is point guard play.
If we could have kept Baron why not ****ing do it.

Then we go afta injured Arenas, play Demarcus Nelson (who is not even a point)

Play Jackson @ the point. Jus terrible

Marcus Willaims. Enough said.

The more I think bout the warriors and how the organization is been run the more pissed I get.
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:21 pm

I said it when it happened, not resigning Baron was among the worst moves in franchise history. Especially given the fact that he was going to take less money per season (13 million instead of 16-17 million), he was a must keep. You just can't have a good team, especially one that runs and guns, without a great PG, regardless how many supposedly great scorers you have

migya make the ring fall on ya

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:23 pm
THIZZ wrote:i am officially boycotting the dubz, until some changes happen. Not neccsesarily even winning, just a staff change or a change in gameplan.
as long as nelly is running this team the way he is im am done going to weekend games, or taking work off to go, no more!
:banghead: FIRE DON NELSON :banghead:

( I know it wont make a difference, but dammit it'll make me feel better)

I know how you feel brother, and believe me I feel the same way, but I know for some reason come Monday I'll finish work early give up on the Monday Night Football game and still watch the Dubs play horribly against the Heat.

Guess I'm just stuck on Stupid, hey but with this website at least I know I'm not the only one, makes me feel a little better about what I do with my time.

Role Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 pm
Rumor has it that at monday's game they're passing out WE BELIEVE(D) shirts.

ouch.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:40 am
Im starting to look towards the draft already. We should have a nice pick. The sad thing is Nellie wont play him. Brandan Wright can rebound and alter shots and we decide to go with an undersized PF? No wonder we killed on D. Al Harrington is loving life right now.

We have too many players we need to trade some of these bums. And play the guys who can actually defend. This is ridiculous.
Play some D
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:31 am
I'm offically in the fire Nellie camp now. I'm thankful for all he did for this franchise, but if we have one of the youngest teams in the league, I think it's time to move on.

He's an amazing coach, but he's not the right fit for this team right now.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads