Poll ended at Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm

50%
YES
50%
NO

Total votes: 16

Role Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:03 pm
Al is out rebounding everyone on our squad.

The Irony!

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:03 pm
LOL MAGGS IS OUT THERE RUNNIN AROUND WITH THA BASKETBALL LIKES ITS A FOOTBALL, THA SLO MO REPLAY WAS HILARIOUS

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:06 pm
WE WANT WRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Role Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:08 pm
our small ball aint even working with the nicks! they layup at will, AR would do good here i think, or even wright!!!

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:10 pm
im so disgusted with the coaching and this organization right now. This team is a mess right now.

Role Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:15 pm
jimbob631 wrote:im so disgusted with the coaching and this organization right now. This team is a mess right now.

we are getting scored on in the inside like crazy, and have one person rebounding causing alot of second chance point...and still no more than 1 big!!! Nelly is beyond stupid

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:16 pm
MARCO STARTS!!! OHH MY GOD MARCO STARTS!!! MARCO............STARTS!!! I CANT BELIEVE MARCO STARTS!!!...............

(That was the sound of me being pushed to far, and over the edge of sanity, with the complete and total lack of logic to ANYTHING Nellie does)

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:18 pm
THIZZ wrote:our small ball aint even working with the nicks! they layup at will, AR would do good here i think, or even wright!!!

I know its so OBVIOUS, Nellie, why not put in B-wright and AR I swear I ask question every game. We always get killed with points in the paint.

Oh snaps Wright is in but he is playin center

He needs to be couple with another big, Beans, AR or Turiaf.

Role Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:19 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
THIZZ wrote:our small ball aint even working with the nicks! they layup at will, AR would do good here i think, or even wright!!!

I know its so OBVIOUS, Nellie, why not put in B-wright and AR I swear I ask question every game. We always get killed with points in the paint.

exactly! he puts one big in at a time! There shouldnt be any Pro Nelly people left

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:25 pm
THIZZ wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:

exactly! he puts one big in at a time! There shouldnt be any Pro Nelly people left

Oh snaps the light bulb click in Nellies head, he has Beans coupled with AR.

CJ watson impressing me
Last edited by warriorsstepup on Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:27 pm
EVERY TEAM HAS THEIR BEST NIGHT AGAINST THA DUBS LOLOLOL

Starting Lineup
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:33 pm
wow 72 pts in the first half for the knicks with 2 min still to go...

Starting Lineup
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm
This is ****. BOOOOO Magette

Role Player
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:40 pm
I have began drinking my heem, and poured out a lil for my dead warriors hopes and dreams. I cant understand why we dont go big, try zone, and slap Maggs in his stupid looking face

Rookie
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 6:41 pm
what the heck has happened to this team? We have a total collapse. Our D does not exist!