Game Thread: Warriors @ New York Knicks 2008-11-29

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Al Harrington have a big night?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm

YES
8
50%
NO
8
50%
 
Total votes : 16

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:15 am
C*nt.............f*cking evil, fat old stupid, ridiculous, loser, stubborn, useless, egotistical...............c*nt.

Who am I talking about? :evil:
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:16 am
bigstrads wrote:C*nt.............f*cking evil, fat old stupid, ridiculous, loser, stubborn, useless, egotistical...............c*nt.

Who am I talking about? :evil:


That's an easy one. Pawno.


Try harder, Bigs. :mrgreen:
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 4:25 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:C*nt.............f*cking evil, fat old stupid, ridiculous, loser, stubborn, useless, egotistical...............c*nt.

Who am I talking about? :evil:


That's an easy one. Pawno.


Try harder, Bigs. :mrgreen:


Man, I wish I was talking about Pawno.............cuz then that would mean I didnt HATE Nellie as much as I do right now.

Seriously, I dont think I have ever been this angry at my team...........even through all the 90's and 2000's awful teams, atleast they were awful and you accepted it, and you knew what to expect/what you were going to get.............this is just pathetic, and night after night Nellie astounds me with his ability to not see how to make things any better, when its right infront of his fat face............and even when he does go with the right players, it works, we cut leads down, then he yanks them for players who cant play together. :banghead:

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:09 am
I told u that Crawford was the wrong fit!!! I would have gladly have taken Zach Randolph and have taken his contract and played him next to Beans...

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:54 am
Nellie wanted to prove to Mike that he was the better coach at the run and gun small ball...WRONG!!!

Please let us finally land a high draft pick so we can get someone like Griffin, Mullen, Rubio or Thabeet!!!

I think a player like Thabeet would greatly improve our defense and the way we play ball...This small ball team is a joke and the players are starting to give up on themselves.

I have a feeling that Chris will get the ax this season...And he won't be making this yrs pick for us

Even with all this losing we still are not getting much lower in the standings???
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 9:31 am
J-Rich wrote:I told u that Crawford was the wrong fit!!!


Ok, serious question here.............and in no way am I trying to start trouble, I am just genuinely interested to here the answer to this (although I wont hold my breath)

Why do you feel the need to type, ohh, sorry SHOUT!!! things like the above that I have quoted................you do it all the time...............and every time you do it, you havnt told us anything, you didnt have some kind of magical answer/prediction.

How can you be telling us all that Crawford wouldnt fit, when about 24 other people here said he wouldnt............so, theres no place/call/need for it.............hence, why do it?

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:33 am
Crawford is taller weaker version of Ellis...He has a bad field goal % in his career and I've also said that it's only a matter time when he and S-Jax would drive the W's fans crazy throwing up 3 pt shots...

He has a flashy game but the W's have alot of players like that...Look Bigs it's turned ugly and everybody is playing one on one...

Personally I would have been very happy to see Zach here instead of Crawford...U don't get a 16-20 pt scorer and double digit rebounder too often...Our cap is fucked up right now we might have commited ourselves to big instead of midgets who all play the same position...

I'd rather have Monta wait another month b4 he comes back!!! Dallas is hott right now and so are the Spurs...Plus we would get killed in a Lakers and W's matchup right now

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:36 am
Well looks like you agree with my posting Bigs about Turiaf getting minutes and being a difference maker!!! You know CHANGE IS GOOD!!! :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:41 am
Looks like they had an interview with Keith Smart about the AB and Turiaf playing well together. Saying that it will take some time getting used to...LOOKS LIKE I WAS WRONG ABOUT THAT ONE TOO!!! Not trying to start anything but I don't like the fact that you said alot of my postings were useless BIGS!!!

All Star
Posts: 2035
Joined: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:33 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:49 am
jUST BURY THE HATCHET BIGS!!! I DON'T LIKE ARGURING WITH U...I'D RATHER TALK BASKETBALL WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLES IDEAS AND MUCH LESS OTHER FANS ALIKE...
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:34 am
J-Rich wrote:jUST BURY THE HATCHET BIGS!!! I DON'T LIKE ARGURING WITH U...I'D RATHER TALK BASKETBALL WITHOUT INSULTING PEOPLES IDEAS AND MUCH LESS OTHER FANS ALIKE...


Well, I didnt insult you at all.............I asked a question, which you didnt answer of course/as usual.

Never mind.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3042
Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:42 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:C*nt.............f*cking evil, fat old stupid, ridiculous, loser, stubborn, useless, egotistical...............c*nt.

Who am I talking about? :evil:


That's an easy one. Pawno.


Try harder, Bigs. :mrgreen:


Man, I wish I was talking about Pawno.............cuz then that would mean I didnt HATE Nellie as much as I do right now.

Seriously, I dont think I have ever been this angry at my team...........even through all the 90's and 2000's awful teams, atleast they were awful and you accepted it, and you knew what to expect/what you were going to get.............this is just pathetic, and night after night Nellie astounds me with his ability to not see how to make things any better, when its right infront of his fat face............and even when he does go with the right players, it works, we cut leads down, then he yanks them for players who cant play together. :banghead:

Bigs, I sent you a PM about the c**t word...please check it out. Thanks
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:08 pm
coltraning wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:C*nt.............f*cking evil, fat old stupid, ridiculous, loser, stubborn, useless, egotistical...............c*nt.

Who am I talking about? :evil:


That's an easy one. Pawno.


Try harder, Bigs. :mrgreen:


Man, I wish I was talking about Pawno.............cuz then that would mean I didnt HATE Nellie as much as I do right now.

Seriously, I dont think I have ever been this angry at my team...........even through all the 90's and 2000's awful teams, atleast they were awful and you accepted it, and you knew what to expect/what you were going to get.............this is just pathetic, and night after night Nellie astounds me with his ability to not see how to make things any better, when its right infront of his fat face............and even when he does go with the right players, it works, we cut leads down, then he yanks them for players who cant play together. :banghead:

Bigs, I sent you a PM about the c**t word...please check it out. Thanks


Ohh...........Im in trouble with the man! :wink:

Read and replied bud.
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron