Game Thread: Warriors @ Cleveland Cavaliers 2008-11-28

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors win one on this road trip?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:03 pm

65%
YES
11
35%
NO
6

Total votes: 17


All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:43 pm
nellie knows something about kurz we dont. kurz=larry bird

All Star
Posts: 1469
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:45 pm
ceddy wrote:nellie knows something about kurz we dont. kurz=larry bird


i'm a believer, but also, wright = wilt

wright's back in, i'm happy.

All Star
Posts: 3172
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 pm
2nd unit looks like they are trying.

They are way more attentive, than our starting unit.

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:46 pm
cj watson=pro

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
martin wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
martin wrote:jonas kazlauskas anyone? :mrgreen:


is he one of the Jonas Brothers?

jonas coached china in this year olympics
who the hell is jonas brothers? :mrgreen:


There a teen sensation band made up of 3 brothers. You know Bigstrad in the board, he adores them He got posters all over his wall. He's got other stuff too, but this is a family site, so i dont wanna go into details

ok, i don't want to get into something that has to do with bigs, he's way too sensitive :mrgreen:
and sensual :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:48 pm
warriors=was there anything like that?

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:51 pm
bob fitzgerald=short fat man, like me, but with a bad haircut

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:55 pm
ceddy wrote:bob fitzgerald=short fat man, like me, but with a bad haircut


its a gel thing ....

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:56 pm
i'm already dying for some kruk and kuip, that clown is killin me. barnett is coo. at least when the giants are losing 10-2, you get a few laughs in.
Last edited by Slammin40oz on Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm
if we could only switch ellis cause of voiding the contract to nellie and half of the team :roll:
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 155
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm
Hey put it this way the more the Warriors get blown out the more the young guys play

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:11 pm
Quetzalcoatl wrote:Hey put it this way the more the Warriors get blown out the more the young guys play


lol. warriors=youngest team in the NBA
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 155
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:13 pm
ceddy wrote:
Quetzalcoatl wrote:Hey put it this way the more the Warriors get blown out the more the young guys play


lol. warriors=youngest team in the NBA



I meant like Bellenelli , Randolph,and Kurz. cause i've never seen belli get legit minutes

All Star
Posts: 1128
» Fri Nov 28, 2008 8:18 pm
Quetzalcoatl wrote:
ceddy wrote:
Quetzalcoatl wrote:Hey put it this way the more the Warriors get blown out the more the young guys play


lol. warriors=youngest team in the NBA



I meant like Bellenelli , Randolph,and Kurz. cause i've never seen belli get legit minutes


i know bro, i had to lol
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:59 am
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
martin wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
martin wrote:jonas kazlauskas anyone? :mrgreen:


is he one of the Jonas Brothers?

jonas coached china in this year olympics
who the hell is jonas brothers? :mrgreen:


There a teen sensation band made up of 3 brothers. You know Bigstrad in the board, he adores them He got posters all over his wall. He's got other stuff too, but this is a family site, so i dont wanna go into details


What the m*tha f*ck!!!..............ohh Crackerz, you in trouble now my boy. :evil: ..............not even a smiley in there or anything!!!

Man, just wait.............

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest