Game Thread: Warriors @ Washington Wizards 2008-11-25

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will Jamal Crawford end up in the starting lineup?

Poll ended at Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:15 pm

YES
88%
NO
13%

Total votes : 16

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:43 pm
There goes your savior!!! Crawford playing 29 minutes and no rebounds!!! He is proving me right!!! Keep up Crawford!!!

I'd rather see the rooks play now and make their mistakes!!! AB needs serious help out there!!! Didn't Nellie say he would give this team a 10 game stink to see how it works out???

Just play the damn rookie and Wright already!!!

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:22 pm
5-6, 5 rebounds, 15 minutes. Too bad he plays for Nellie.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:30 pm
another bad game again, well it's not surprised me at all but the most important things is they need to learn from this game and how to prepare for the future games...

I just wish our rookies can learn faster and develop their skills.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 pm
Wow 60 pts scored by Butler and Jamison!!! We made Blatche look like a Hall of Famer!!!

Can we fire Nellie!!! This team is not progessing...If you think Monta and Crawford are answer be prepared for a long season...

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:49 pm
J-Rich wrote:Wow 60 pts scored by Butler and Jamison!!! We made Blatche look like a Hall of Famer!!!

Can we fire Nellie!!! This team is not progessing...If you think Monta and Crawford are answer be prepared for a long season...
I am, believe me.

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:52 pm
I said all along that we have to have another big body out there to help AB play some "D"!!! I suggested that Turiaf start get some meaningful minutes...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:19 pm
dareedle wrote:5-6, 5 rebounds, 15 minutes. Too bad he plays for Nellie.

agreed. I mean, fk, what more does the kid need to do?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:20 pm
Just like the economy, it's going to get worse before it gets better...
so eff it, growing pains...

bench all the starters and start Brandon, Randolph, Turiaf, Bellinelli, and CJ.
:mrgreen: :D 8)

30 pts... to the Wizards? the Wizards!!?? We're talkin bout the Wizards right??? I mean, the Wizards???? Man, the Wizards!?.....the effin Wizards man...

We've got some bigs and it's glaringly obvious we need to use them more.... Damn you Nelly ball!!! We're also a very young team, the swagger is there but there's no history yet. This road trip will cut them a bit, and may sting, but it will make them stronger together... millions of dollars doesn't guarantee chemistry, but wins and losses for a period of time will make them a better team...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless

Role Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:01 am
Couple things from this game that I noticed besides the obvious that's been talked about:

Randolph needs calm down. He's trying too hard when he's out there leading him to turnover the ball needlessly and chucking up shots. With the way Nellie is, if he keeps this up, he'll be riding the bench much of the season, which is something we all don't want to see.

Morrow also looks like he's trying to do a bit too much. Could be feeling pressure to perform. Hopefully he can relax and bounce back. On a side note, him and Bellinelli seem to have a pretty good rapport. Whenever they play together it seems like they look for each other and set each other up nicely.

When it was garbage time and Wright, Randolph, Bellinelli, Morrow and CJ were in, it was fun watching them all play together. It's weird but I have to say I get more excitement watching all of them play garbage minutes as opposed to the regulars regardless of the score.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:12 am
SFWarriors wrote:Couple things from this game that I noticed besides the obvious that's been talked about:

Randolph needs calm down. He's trying too hard when he's out there leading him to turnover the ball needlessly and chucking up shots. With the way Nellie is, if he keeps this up, he'll be riding the bench much of the season, which is something we all don't want to see.

Morrow also looks like he's trying to do a bit too much. Could be feeling pressure to perform. Hopefully he can relax and bounce back. On a side note, him and Bellinelli seem to have a pretty good rapport. Whenever they play together it seems like they look for each other and set each other up nicely.

When it was garbage time and Wright, Randolph, Bellinelli, Morrow and CJ were in, it was fun watching them all play together. It's weird but I have to say I get more excitement watching all of them play garbage minutes as opposed to the regulars regardless of the score.

Agreed.

Randolph needs to be careful when sacrificing his body. When he goes up for a block, he tends to throw his whole body at times landing on the floor hard. If he's not careful, he's going to break something.
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:46 am
ImageImageImage

That is all................
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:59 pm
What the hell happened? This was one of the worst games I have ever seen played by the Warriors! A God damned turnover almost every time down the court.

HOLY **** THIS GAME WAS GARBAGE! I can't believe how horrible they played. If the rest of the season's gonna be like this then **** it!

Another thing... the 1-10 Washington Wizards just smoked us with an interm coach. We suck!
Josh Jamison a.k.a. Adonal's The Man!
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:25 pm
I blame Eddie Jordan for our loss. He should've been coaching.
Previous

Return to Game Threads