Game Thread: Warriors @ Philadelphia 76ers 2008-11-23

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors bounce back and win one in Philly?

Poll ended at Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:45 pm

YES
62%
NO
38%

Total votes : 13

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:02 pm
JOEL wrote:can somebody post the score please

78-76 Sixers

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
Captain_Jack wrote:Man I was going to go pick up my bike, but now I want to watch the game.

harley or rice rocket :shock:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
bigstrads wrote:
pollykraker wrote:oh and by the way bigs.. your complaining about young guys playing.. in that celtics lineup there is only 2 young guys playing....

so far tonight we have gotten 2 young guys good minutes... so.... dont see what your point is with that.

toooo many people whine and cry all the time on this board.. thats why i barely talk on it... you guys are annoying

People who whine and complain about people who they think whine and complain.............now thats funny. :mrgreen:

Go back to not talking much bud.

so your only reply back is about me complaining about you... you have nothing to say about the actual info i made in the post.... your celtic comment doesnt make sense.... its only 2 young guys in the lineup... how does that really back up what you are saying about playing young guys?? it doesnt...
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:05 pm
JOEL wrote:
Captain_Jack wrote:Man I was going to go pick up my bike, but now I want to watch the game.

harley or rice rocket :shock:

No like an actual bike, with pedals.

All Star
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:can somebody post the score please

78-76 Sixers

thank you
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
All Star
Nevermind I think I'll leave...I seem to be bad luck.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:06 pm
the warriors D is working really hard right now down in the pain and rotating back to the outside.... nice to see them really busting it on the D right now
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
pollykraker wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
pollykraker wrote:oh and by the way bigs.. your complaining about young guys playing.. in that celtics lineup there is only 2 young guys playing....

so far tonight we have gotten 2 young guys good minutes... so.... dont see what your point is with that.

toooo many people whine and cry all the time on this board.. thats why i barely talk on it... you guys are annoying

People who whine and complain about people who they think whine and complain.............now thats funny. :mrgreen:

so your only reply back is about me complaining about you... you have nothing to say about the actual info i made in the post.... your celtic comment doesnt make sense.... its only 2 young guys in the lineup... how does that really back up what you are saying about playing young guys?? it doesnt...

Fine, I just though complaining about complaining was quite funny.

Look, I wasnt happy in the first half, and with most of our games this season because we dont/didnt have any kind of rotation and the young guys werent getting good time..............look whats happend when we have played this young lineup? the best ball we have played all year is when the 2-3 of the young guys are out there.

The Boston point was also about using their bench, aswell as Glen Davis and Powe..........trusting these guys, which Nellie is doing right now, and its working..........so what was wrong with the other games where most of the guys who are getting us in this game right now were getting DNP's or 10 mins max.

Rookie
WE ARE DOWN 3 PHILLY JUST GOT FOUL

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:
pollykraker wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Look, I wasnt happy in the first half, and with most of our games this season because we dont/didnt have any kind of rotation and the young guys werent getting good time..............look whats happend when we have played this young lineup? the best ball we have played all year is when the 2-3 of the young guys are out there.

The Boston point was also about using their bench, aswell as Glen Davis and Powe..........trusting these guys, which Nellie is doing right now, and its working..........so what was wrong with the other games where most of the guys who are getting us in this game right now were getting DNP's or 10 mins max.

well now this post makes a lot more sense and I can respect that..you just mention young guys in the celtics post so i was responding off of that.... i thing that when ha plays a 9 man rotation we do have a better team, but at the same moment, guys like randolph and wright cant be in there for 15 straight minutes and are better in 5 min spurts... seems to me like morrow and wright been playing consistent min the last 4 games or soo...

i wasnt trying to get in a fight or be disrespectful to ya though, not trying to do that on a MB
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:10 pm
fuckng miller
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:11 pm
Jax is a nutjob. I love him, but some of the shots he takes... :banghead:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:12 pm
pollykraker wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
pollykraker wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

well now this post makes a lot more sense and I can respect that..you just mention young guys in the celtics post so i was responding off of that.... i thing that when ha plays a 9 man rotation we do have a better team, but at the same moment, guys like randolph and wright cant be in there for 15 straight minutes and are better in 5 min spurts... seems to me like morrow and wright been playing consistent min the last 4 games or soo...

i wasnt trying to get in a fight or be disrespectful to ya though, not trying to do that on a MB

Cool............however, at what point did I mention only the young guys =

bigstrads wrote:I watched the end of the Boston vs Toronto game earlier............Boston was up by 12 when the 4th started, what did they do??? =

They played Glen Davis, Leon Powe, Brian Scalabrine, Tony Allen and Eddie House then rest of the way!!!............and they held the lead, and extended it actually............now is that unit better than our second unit? = no.

Thats why I didnt respond..............because you maybe didnt read what I wrote properly.

Ps: F*ck S-Jax.
Last edited by bigstrads on Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
All Star
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:13 pm
gg :banghead:
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:14 pm
i think the fat lady has sung...
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads