YES
89%
NO
11%

Total votes : 19

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:46 pm
Talk about coach of the year .. lose to Memphis twice, lose to Bulls, lose to Sacramento ... give us the NBA dregs, and you too can beat the Warriors. Everyone kills the Bulls but Nellie decides to play summer league, what Rob Kurz wasn't available.
Role Player
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:50 pm
finally, randolph back in. just wasn't morrow's night, and he played too long doing nothing. but seriously, why take out randolph? he was playing great, both sides of the ball, and mostly brought energy. he goes out, and wham, back to mediocre ball.

and what did wright do to get benched the last three games??

All Star
Poster Credit: 9
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:52 pm
omg omg omg
I am Aussiebiedrins' fantasy. BITCH!
Jeg er ikke enig.... Jeg kan godt lide at spise din mors gris ben.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 pm
that just killed us right there.
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:58 pm
daaaaaaaaammit!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOyP44Xu5FA[/youtube]

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 10:59 pm
dareedle wrote:Talk about coach of the year .. lose to Memphis twice, lose to Bulls, lose to Sacramento ... give us the NBA dregs, and you too can beat the Warriors. Everyone kills the Bulls but Nellie decides to play summer league, what Rob Kurz wasn't available.

Yeah, because Don Nelson was guarding Derrick Rose right?

Give me a player currently on the roster that can guard that guy. He's too quick.

And once again, I have no idea what you said.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:03 pm
chinchilla13 wrote:
dareedle wrote:Talk about coach of the year .. lose to Memphis twice, lose to Bulls, lose to Sacramento ... give us the NBA dregs, and you too can beat the Warriors. Everyone kills the Bulls but Nellie decides to play summer league, what Rob Kurz wasn't available.

Yeah, because Don Nelson was guarding Derrick Rose right?

Give me a player currently on the roster that can guard that guy. He's too quick.

And once again, I have no idea what you said.

ignore him man, that's what everyone on this board is doing. He spits garbage from his mouth.

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:04 pm
man.... games I dont dvr, the warriors don't win.................Fire Matt Stienmetz

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:04 pm
A lot of us said that in order for Wright, Randolph, or our other young guys to develop, we're willing to live with sacrificing a few difficult losses...

Well, THIS is one of those games.

And REALLY, blaming Nellie for anything tonight would be so stupid.

Rose is completely on another level, NO ONE can guard him when he's on a roll like that. Hughes hit more threes than he has in his entire career combined...
All Star
Location: Sitting on the dock of the bay, watchin the warriors roll away
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:05 pm
fvck man, you guys see what I mean??? wow Jackson had

32 points...................... and 8 F'ing turnovers!

1.71 Assist to turnover ratio. out of all qualified guards, 13th from the bottom.

after tonight, will lead the league in Turnovers per game. >3.82 a game

in 17 games he has turned it 50 times!

people need to wake up and smell the coffee!
Last edited by first off on Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U-Dough, the BAKER®

Play nice you two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaENn-7t_hk

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:08 pm
chinchilla13 wrote:A lot of us said that in order for Wright, Randolph, or our other young guys to develop, we're willing to live with sacrificing a few difficult losses...

Rose is completely on another level, NO ONE can guard him when he's on a roll like that. Hughes hit more threes than he has in his entire career combined...

But how are they going to develop without consistent playing time? One game Wright plays 20 mins, the next few he gets 5. Randolph doesn't appear for a few games, then all of a sudden is expected to produce. I would not mind losing with them playing instead of Jack putting up 30 pts and losing.
All Star
Poster Credit: 16
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:12 pm
SFWarriors wrote:
chinchilla13 wrote:A lot of us said that in order for Wright, Randolph, or our other young guys to develop, we're willing to live with sacrificing a few difficult losses...

But how are they going to develop without consistent playing time? One game Wright plays 20 mins, the next few he gets 5. Randolph doesn't appear for a few games, then all of a sudden is expected to produce. I would not mind losing with them playing instead of Jack putting up 30 pts and losing.

Exactly. Nellie doesn't even give them enough time to get in a rhythm. Imagine if Randolph had more playing time, the outcome could have for sure been altered. I honestly don't understand why Nellie isn't giving Randolph/Wright more minutes. We are obviously not contenders. Maggette doesn't even close to fill the hole of Baron Davis (no homo).

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:21 pm
Beast Mode wrote:
SFWarriors wrote:

Exactly. Nellie doesn't even give them enough time to get in a rhythm. Imagine if Randolph had more playing time, the outcome could have for sure been altered. I honestly don't understand why Nellie isn't giving Randolph/Wright more minutes. We are obviously not contenders. Maggette doesn't even close to fill the hole of Baron Davis (no homo).

I get what you're saying, but when CJ is on the bench they need Jack to handle the ball ( as sad as that is ). So, whose minutes do you cut back in order for Wright to get more playing time?

Stack is playing so many minutes because we don't have a damn point guard that can run the pick and roll with Biedrins (but then again 8 tos from Stack doesnt say much either). Did you see CJ and Marcus try it? It was sad. *Helllooo Crawford*

It also looks as if Morrow and Randolph will have a nice platoon between them two.

And yeah, I agree to the extent that Randolph and Wright need playing time in order to be more consistent, its just that Rose caught on fire and its hard to say that Randolph misses the layup at the end b/c hes not in there all the time. I mean, it was a layup.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:30 pm
Ok, the coach has nothing to do with the system of play. The coach can't watch film of how other teams destroyed the Bulls. The coach can't play his best players good minutes to destroy a lousy team in the first half and messes around with Marcus Williams. That is tough one, Stephen Jackson and our rookies vs a Mayo or Rose. There is a reason those guys are high picks, why risk it with a close game. In terms of coaching, what the heck does a coach teach? Does Nellie teach Jackson how to take a three, does Nellie design plays for BD and tells him to run the play, does Nellie teach Wright how to do an up and over move, does Nellie teach Mags how to split a double team or teach a AR how to beat a man off the dribble. The only thing a coach can teach is play man to man D, how to rotate when your man gets beat, and how to run half court sets and develop bigs. From Kleiza to Gooden, any scrub can get a career high, the only thing in common is Don Nelson. blame Jamal, Ellis and Azu for this loss, to bad we don't have Dunleavy Jr. to blame.

Role Player
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 11:43 pm
dareedle wrote:Ok, the coach has nothing to do with the system of play. The coach can't watch film of how other teams destroyed the Bulls. The coach can't play his best players good minutes to destroy a lousy team in the first half and messes around with Marcus Williams. That is tough one, Stephen Jackson and our rookies vs a Mayo or Rose. There is a reason those guys are high picks, why risk it with a close game. In terms of coaching, what the heck does a coach teach? Does Nellie teach Jackson how to take a three, does Nellie design plays for BD and tells him to run the play, does Nellie teach Wright how to do an up and over move, does Nellie teach Mags how to split a double team or teach a AR how to beat a man off the dribble. The only thing a coach can teach is play man to man D, how to rotate when your man gets beat, and how to run half court sets and develop bigs. From Kleiza to Gooden, any scrub can get a career high, the only thing in common is Don Nelson. blame Jamal, Ellis and Azu for this loss, to bad we don't have Dunleavy Jr. to blame.

WHAT?
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads