78%
YES
22%
NO

Total votes: 18

Hall of Famer
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 11:24 am
Mr.KC wrote:
THIZZ wrote:You think Jack will be more even headed, since he got his extention; not try to force it as much? Or wll he try like hell to prove something?

I could see it going either way... If I had to pick one, then I'll I say he'll try like hell to prove he's worth his contract.
I could see him having a huge game tonight... 27+ PTS 8 REBS 8 ASSTS 3 STEALS 2 TO and 1 TECH.

You know that you have a different kind of player on your roster when fans try to predict how many techs he'll get. ::lol:

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:29 pm
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:
THIZZ wrote:You think Jack will be more even headed, since he got his extention; not try to force it as much? Or wll he try like hell to prove something?

I could see it going either way... If I had to pick one, then I'll I say he'll try like hell to prove he's worth his contract.
I could see him having a huge game tonight... 27+ PTS 8 REBS 8 ASSTS 3 STEALS 2 TO and 1 TECH.

You know that you have a different kind of player on your roster when fans try to predict how many techs he'll get. ::lol:

:D

Site Admin
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:38 pm
martin wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:

I don't have a problem with it, I mean I don't mind a guy giving up a Tech FT here and there if that player is playing with that much heart. but as everyone knows jax lets it effect him negatively as well - when he gets all butt-hurt and bltchs to the refs instead of getting back on D.

I also liked the "To-Morrow Never Dies" KC, but I'm not sold on this kid yet. He got hot - everyone gets hot, lets see how effective he is when his FG% comes back to earth... I did like what I saw from him in ways of moving without the ball and getting open plus that third (or second) effort tip-in he had was sweet.

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:25 pm
jax is going to be on a mission tonight. he's going to be like a slow moving wrecking ball as he drives into the lane every other possesion. i predict +30 points, +25 shots, +5 assists, +5 TO, and maybe even +5 blocked attempts. and he'll do all that while collecting 6 fouls, with the last one @1:15 left in the 4th after a no call on a drive and he hacks at a portland player out of frustration. final score 98 - 89, portland.

nonetheless, this is going to be an exciting game. so much young talent on both teams!!

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:30 pm
martin wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:

::lol: I dont have a problem with it as long as it doesn't cost us the game.

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:53 pm
Mr.KC wrote:
martin wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:

one thing we know...it wont be a barnes type of tech.

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:54 pm
JOEL wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:
martin wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with a little physicality in basketball.

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:56 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
JOEL wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:
martin wrote:
TMC wrote:
Mr.KC wrote:

Hey man, there's nothing wrong with a little physicality in basketball.

nah i'm all good with jack.....his tech's are normaly for getting the ref upset. since becoming a warrior i don't remember seeing any hard/dirty fouls

Rookie
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:14 pm
What do you guys think of the over for tonights game? 203? The Dubz make everyone play fast. I have won the last 3 overs. Seems like Vegas is catching on and finally raised it. This is the highest it's been this season so far I think.

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:20 pm
Actually the first memphis game was an over of 203, and it looked like it would cover after the half. I expect 203.5 to cover, but I would tease and bring it down to 197

Starting Lineup
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 7:35 pm
Maggette needs to step up tonight. If he has a big game, well win.

Reality: Blazers by 5

If all goes to plan: Warriors by 4

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:09 pm
Is it game time yet? I totally thought this game was yeterday so I've been waiting for the damn thing to start for 24 hours...I'm ready to go!

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:43 pm
And here we go!

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:44 pm
If Maggette takes more than 5 three pointers tonight I will drive to Oakland and beat him with a stick.

All Star
» Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:44 pm
jackson is aggressive