Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers 2008-11-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will Maggette have a big night against the Clippers?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:22 pm

62%
YES
38%
NO

Total votes: 13

Hall of Famer
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:53 pm
Mr.KC wrote:isnt nellie a big fan of Yi?

what about...

Al + Marco for Yi + Swift

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/t ... &te=&cash=

Yi is a waste. And Swift was a NBA player a few seasons ago.

All Star
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:54 pm
Let's do a Beli for Sean Williams!!! We'd have alot of depth to backup the PF and C positions!!! Who knows Williams might develop in the run and gun...Love his shot blocking skills

Starting Lineup
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:56 pm
Wow, that Marco deal came out of nowhere. I'd rather see him packaged with Al for a bigger player, rather than a small deal.

I liked Marco, I saw him in the players lot after the Cavs game last year. He was coo, gave me his autograph, and he was with his Italian friends, a couple ladies who were fine as hell too.

But business is business, and Marco simply hasnt contributed at all on the court. With Morrow coming up, and CJ/Azu/Marcus coming up, there simply isnt room for him.

Al, Marco, 2nd round pick for Marian!

(not happening)

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:57 pm
Can we actually play a 3rd qtr please!!!

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:03 pm
bigstrads wrote:Can we actually play a 3rd qtr please!!!

GUESS NOT!!!! :banghead:

Jesus f*cking christ!!!............what is it with us and 3rd qtrs!!!???

Rookie
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:04 pm
IS WRIGHT IN THE NELLY DOGHOUSE???!?@?!?!@?!

All Star
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:05 pm
No way Miami does this deal!!! Al is a unwanted player especially for a player like Marion!!! I don't know offhand but I don't think the number matchup

Hall of Famer
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:11 pm
Randolph is a blackhole...

What's up with Wright, tho?. He better has some kind of injury, because if not, Nellie is handling the Clips the game.

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:17 pm
TMC wrote:Randolph is a blackhole...

What's up with Wright, tho?. He better has some kind of injury, because if not, Nellie is handling the Clips the game.

I dont think there is anything wrong with him.............didnt see any knocks during the game, and he looked fine when he was in.

Just typical Nellie...............I bet we are gonna see only S-Jax/Beans/Morrow/Azu/Mags the rest of the way............the usual 3rd qtr impload is going to make Nellie to play the starters the rest of the way. :roll:

Hall of Famer
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:What's up with Wright, tho?. He better has some kind of injury, because if not, Nellie is handling the Clips the game.

I dont think there is anything wrong with him.............didnt see any knocks during the game, and he looked fine when he was in.

When he was in?. Did he play at all?. When?, because I swear I missed it...

All Star
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:20 pm
morrow got swag

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:21 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
TMC wrote:What's up with Wright, tho?. He better has some kind of injury, because if not, Nellie is handling the Clips the game.

When he was in?. Did he play at all?. When?, because I swear I missed it...

Actually.............you might be wRight................I may have though he was Randolph now I think of it.

Jesus................. :roll:

*EDIT* - Yeah, he hasnt played a second. :banghead:

Can you BELIEVE Morrow right now!!!???..........whats that, 27???
Last edited by bigstrads on Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hall of Famer
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:22 pm
Holy f*ck!!!. Anthony Morrow is winning himself a nice starting spot for the next few games.

Rookie
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:25 pm
Wright must have shown up to practice late or something because WTF PLAY the guy!@!@!

Side note: Morrow, HOLY WHAT!@!@ Marco who?? His 3's are nothing but net and even better its with someone in his GRILL...

Love his offensive of rebounding on that one trip....

and Maggette, STOP shooting 3's just go at Cutino, c'mon he is like 8 years old

Franchise Player
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:26 pm
TMC wrote:Holy f*ck!!!. Anthony Morrow is winning himself a nice starting spot for the next few games.

Yeah on your fantasy goddamnit...

i was trying to pick him up and you dropped Dampier for him.

ah well that's the thing with the warriors lineups unless your names Sjax, Monta or Beans(only this season) on any given night you can have 40 minutes or only 40 seconds!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: