Game Thread: Warriors @ Los Angeles Clippers 2008-11-15

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will Maggette have a big night against the Clippers?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:22 pm

62%
YES
8
38%
NO
5

Total votes: 13

User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 54
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:36 pm
WHERE TOMORROW HAPPENS! Take out run tmc and have Monta Ellis, Anthony Morrow & Andris Biedrins in that banner!!!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:06 pm
Where 2Morrow happens...

22 deuce deuce

Mr. Pure... 8)

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:19 pm
Jackattack wrote:Where 2Morrow happens...

22 deuce deuce

Mr. Pure... 8)


Very nice! 8)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:22 pm
Man, you know Baron was half "who the hell are these guys?" cause our roster is so different and half "I should be with these guys right now!"

Moderator
Posts: 5369
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:27 pm
Jackattack wrote:Man, you know Baron was half "who the hell are these guys?" cause our roster is so different and half "I should be with these guys right now!"


Baron will have Dunleavy fired soon... u kno what... i just decided i will add this on my BOLD predictions section
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:52 pm
Mr. Crackerz wrote:
Jackattack wrote:Man, you know Baron was half "who the hell are these guys?" cause our roster is so different and half "I should be with these guys right now!"


Baron will have Dunleavy fired soon... u kno what... i just decided i will add this on my BOLD predictions section


I like it! :)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:58 pm
monchu wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote: Fuuuudge....

I'm thinking of another word.

Why was the game this early? i was looking forward to a night game, and diverted my errands for this mid day to keep my afternoon and early evening free. I was thinking maybe 5pm start, 7:30 at the latest. But i go to the forum, see a whole bunch of activity, and I'm like "huh, theres a lotta activity on the game thread"... and what do i kno the game is over... unbelieaviable


At least they won :mrgreen:


LOL!!!.............sorry, have to laugh............guys who missed it, maybe now you might feel a tiny bit of what us foreign supporters feel all season. :cry:


Hahaha. I missed it too...it was 4:30am in this side of the world. Know where I can download a replay of the game?


I very much doubt that there will be a torrent available for this game..............but if there is, I shall post it. :wink:

Ohh and Jack, remember............Mr Pure is copywritten by me, so you have to pay $5 every time you say it and try to pass it off as yours! :mrgreen:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 2341
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:06 pm
you got it wrong there Bigs...

I was in fact boosting your moniker, but now I'm gonna call him something else.... just out of spite...
but my new new nickname for Anthony Morrow will be so much better than yours, you will owe ME $5... mwhhahahahahah :wink: ::lol: :mrgreen:

All Star
Posts: 1096
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:
monchu wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote: Fuuuudge....

I'm thinking of another word.

Why was the game this early? i was looking forward to a night game, and diverted my errands for this mid day to keep my afternoon and early evening free. I was thinking maybe 5pm start, 7:30 at the latest. But i go to the forum, see a whole bunch of activity, and I'm like "huh, theres a lotta activity on the game thread"... and what do i kno the game is over... unbelieaviable


At least they won :mrgreen:


LOL!!!.............sorry, have to laugh............guys who missed it, maybe now you might feel a tiny bit of what us foreign supporters feel all season. :cry:


Hahaha. I missed it too...it was 4:30am in this side of the world. Know where I can download a replay of the game?


I very much doubt that there will be a torrent available for this game..............but if there is, I shall post it. :wink:

Ohh and Jack, remember............Mr Pure is copywritten by me, so you have to pay $5 every time you say it and try to pass it off as yours! :mrgreen:


wrong bigs :-o

http://bt.davka.info/index.php?show_all=1

torrent right there. now we can all relive morrow's glory

Starting Lineup
Posts: 913
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:53 pm
Nellie took out Wright because of the shot blocking of Camby and Kaman, and having the three guard formation (Jackson, Morrow and Kelenna gave him better spacing and outside shooters) to counteract the height of Kaman and Camby. It worked out this time with Morrow going crazy, but if it was Jackson and his brick show (which matched BD's anemic 7 for 19) and his lousy shot selection we would of gone down in flames. While I don't like Nellie and all his mind and match up games, it does appear we are developing a rotation. CJ Watson is back to his spot at backup PG, Azu has earned starting minutes, and hopefully Morrow and Wright will earn minutes that currently go to hurt one day and foul out tomorrow Corey, and 30% FG Rowell fav Jackson. Thanks to Mullin and all the talent he has added to Nellie's arsenal we might actually have a nice rotation despite the coach wanting to live and die with Jackson and his isos.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 9163
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:14 pm
Morrow who?

To think, this kid was fighting to make the roster... and in his first NBA start, he goes Kobe Bryant on the Clippers. Damn, that kid can shoot. Definitely a 3-point asset off the bench when we need a spark in our offense.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:23 pm
I thought this game was tomorrow, but I had work today so I would of missed it even if it was today (which it was, obviously).

I hope some Dub fan out there decides to upload a little montage of Morrow's astonishing night. I'm jealous that some of you were able to actually see it as it was happening! Must of been fun to watch B Diddy play against us!

Starting Lineup
Posts: 913
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:43 pm
Talk about sleeper, great performance from Morrow ... never going to see that with either Al, Jackson or Pietrus Mr. Anti-Morrow himself. The scouting report on Morrow is completely amusing, you would think all the guy could do is play horse.

http://www.nbadraft.net/players/anthony-morrow

I would compare him to Marquis Daniels (a Nellie protoge or Arenas, the second rounder who dropped because on injury during the NCAA run) as players who will make an impact in the NBA.

The NBA draft has completely changed, with teams drafting a whole bunch of Euros, to mature without the cap hit, in the second round that leave a lot of local talent undrafted and in some cases ready to help now.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 838
» Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Mr. Crackerz wrote: Fuuuudge....

I'm thinking of another word.

Why was the game this early? i was looking forward to a night game, and diverted my errands for this mid day to keep my afternoon and early evening free. I was thinking maybe 5pm start, 7:30 at the latest. But i go to the forum, see a whole bunch of activity, and I'm like "huh, theres a lotta activity on the game thread"... and what do i kno the game is over... unbelieaviable


At least they won :mrgreen:


LOL!!!.............sorry, have to laugh............guys who missed it, maybe now you might feel a tiny bit of what us foreign supporters feel all season. :cry:


so stop being a foreign person, move to the the bay haha :)
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1143
» Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:41 am
So I just downloaded the game, and noticed that Baron and Kaman aren't on the same page. They seem to get frustrated with each other. Also, Baron seems like he is very frustrated being a Clipper.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests