Game Thread: Memphis Grizzlies @ Warriors 2008-11-07

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Should Brandan Wright be starting?

Poll ended at Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:13 pm

YES
19
86%
NO
3
14%
 
Total votes : 22


Rookie
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:31 pm
Maggette is injured...it's in the team's best interests to let him rest. That's the only way to heal a hammy. I think it's good that the young guys are getting some PT. They are looking good, and we're still on top so it's working.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:41 pm
God damn Azubuike likes running through traffic
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:43 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:God damn Azubuike likes running through traffic


Damn guys...I hate to say it early but I like this "rag-tag" line-up we got going on here.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 9:49 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:God damn Azubuike likes running through traffic


Damn guys...I hate to say it early but I like this "rag-tag" line-up we got going on here.


absolutely. if nothing else, it's good to finally see our youngsters on some type of display.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:08 pm
Williams = assist machine!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:13 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:Williams = assist machine!


and defensive liability. but yes, when he looks to penetrate and dish, he looks pretty good
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:19 pm
I'm glad we were able to actually rest Stack Jack for once..... I like the way this rotation is working tonight

Rookie
Posts: 65
Joined: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:59 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:20 pm
Yea I can't wait til Monta gets back...hopefully he heals completely. Our 2nd unit has a lot of potential.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:26 pm
Go up and challenge the dunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:28 pm
speakonitgod wrote:I'm glad we were able to actually rest Stack Jack for once..... I like the way this rotation is working tonight


?? i dont see him getting any rest at all... if he plays the entire 4th, he's over 40 min again
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:31 pm
rizon wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:I'm glad we were able to actually rest Stack Jack for once..... I like the way this rotation is working tonight


plus, it'd be nice to give people like marco more time than just three minute stints. sure, it will show up as 10 min in the box score, but it's too sporadic for him to actually do anything out there. plus, a backcourt of nelson and watson is pretty much awful right now. at least get randolph's length back in there.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 359
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:04 pm
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:34 pm
rizon wrote:
rizon wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:I'm glad we were able to actually rest Stack Jack for once..... I like the way this rotation is working tonight


plus, it'd be nice to give people like marco more time than just three minute stints. sure, it will show up as 10 min in the box score, but it's too sporadic for him to actually do anything out there. plus, a backcourt of nelson and watson is pretty much awful right now. at least get randolph's length back in there.


and right on cue. keep randolph out there. i'm still waiting for the day of beans, wright and randolph out there at once.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:41 pm
What the heck is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 930
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:24 pm
Location: Rock Island, WA
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:44 pm
WHOOO HOOO!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 pm
Its da Buikster
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests