Game Thread: Warriors @ New Jersey Nets 2008-11-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Can the Warriors take one in New Jersey?

Poll ended at Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:16 pm

YES
11
79%
NO
3
21%
 
Total votes : 14


All Star
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:16 pm
Golden State Warriors (0 - 2) @ New Jersey Nets (1 - 0)

Start time: 4:30 PM PST @ The Izod Center
Local TV: None

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Andris Biedrins
PF - Al Harrington
SF - Corey Maggette
SG - Stephen Jackson
PG - DeMarcus Nelson

Probable starters for the New Jersey Nets:
ImageImageImageImageImage
C - Josh Boone
PF - Yi Jianlian
SF - Bobby Simmons
SG - Vince Carter
PG - Devin Harris

Team leaders:
PPG - S. Jackson (22.5) | V. Carter (21.0)
RPG - A. Biedrins (12.5) | B. Lopez (8.0)
APG - S. Jackson (5.0) | V. Carter (6.0)
SPG - C. Maggette (2.0) | J. Hayes (3.0)
BPG - R. Turiaf (4.5) | Y. Jianlian (2.0)
Last edited by krome on Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:27 pm
Great, another frustrating, baffling loss.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3086
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:51 pm
Location: Redwood City, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:49 pm
Must win for our morale, another close loss with a late meltdown would be devastating for fans and players. It would be REALLY NICE if Wright and Randolph could get some PT.

All Star
Posts: 1079
Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 9:45 am
Location: Union City, CA
Poster Credit: 28
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:27 pm
I have a feeling the Warriors will win on a game that's not televised...
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:56 am
Hopefully, this will be our first win. NJ ain't exactly a powerhouse, so the team has a really good chance of getting their first season win on the road.


Dubs by 8.
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 224
Joined: Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:53 am
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:57 am
I think the W's will win but not if all of our starters play 45 plus min.
Cohan and Nelly are gone!!!
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3069
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:32 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:02 pm
Monta8 wrote:I think the W's will win but not if all of our starters play 45 plus min.


we have a good chance at winning this one, though it reeks of the following Nellie quote ( not an actual quote , but what i think he may say after the game)

"well, we threw all our chips in the middle of the table to beat toronto and we were just too tired today. "
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: oakland
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 12:10 pm
Lost unacceptable 2 games in a row it's really hard to swallowed...

i wish can see more young guns play tonite...

hey nellie , stop drinking and play our future players...u dumb bastard!!!
Image
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:11 pm
http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html?cid=g27

League pass is free till November 11, Enjoy.
Andris should start speaking in the third person.

"You give Andris round-shaped, orange object to put in ring with string more often, or else Andris break your face."
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:34 pm
andrew7744 wrote:http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html?cid=g27

League pass is free till November 11, Enjoy.


Its not been working for most Andrew.............is it for you?

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:03 am
Location: Monterey
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:39 pm
It doesn't look like that includes this game.
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:
andrew7744 wrote:http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html?cid=g27

League pass is free till November 11, Enjoy.


Its not been working for most Andrew.............is it for you?


Well im watching Orlando vs the Grizzles on it, so yeah its working for me lol.

1.Created a account, subscribed to it( It said multiple times that there was an error) clicked update my account, updated abobe flash player, clicked launch, done.

It also has this game in the coming up live games.
Last edited by andrew7744 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Andris should start speaking in the third person.

"You give Andris round-shaped, orange object to put in ring with string more often, or else Andris break your face."
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:47 pm
andrew7744 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
andrew7744 wrote:http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html?cid=g27

League pass is free till November 11, Enjoy.


Its not been working for most Andrew.............is it for you?


Well im watching Orlando vs the Grizzles on it, so yeah its working for me lol.

1.Created a account, subscribed to it( It said multiple times that there was an error) clicked update my account, updated abobe flash player, clicked launch, done.


Jesus.............my f*cking luck as always! :banghead:

I have tried 3 different peoples accounts, from all over the world including the US, and everytime I go to log into it..........it just refreshes and asks me to log in again! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Check your PM's bud. :wink:
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 66
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:36 pm
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:
andrew7744 wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
andrew7744 wrote:http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/online.html?cid=g27

League pass is free till November 11, Enjoy.


Its not been working for most Andrew.............is it for you?


Well im watching Orlando vs the Grizzles on it, so yeah its working for me lol.

1.Created a account, subscribed to it( It said multiple times that there was an error) clicked update my account, updated abobe flash player, clicked launch, done.


Jesus.............my f*cking luck as always! :banghead:

I have tried 3 different peoples accounts, from all over the world including the US, and everytime I go to log into it..........it just refreshes and asks me to log in again! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Check your PM's bud. :wink:


Only one thing, can we both use it at the same time? Other then that sure.
Andris should start speaking in the third person.

"You give Andris round-shaped, orange object to put in ring with string more often, or else Andris break your face."

All Star
Posts: 1128
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:06 am
Location: East Bay
Poster Credit: 5
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:56 pm
i dont see our game on league pass either.
"Losing is inevitably close to winning," Guber said. "They're inches apart. Drama. If you have drama, you've got a ticket to sell." "They're not real fans," Lacob said. "They don't have season tickets."
Next

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron