***Schedule, Results and Numbers***

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:03 am
bigstrads wrote:Jesus holy christ!!!

Ok, Ill ask one more time (the 5th time).............DO THE RED LINES STRAIN YOUR EYES/LOOK FUNNY OR IS IT JUST ME??? :roll: :mrgreen:

HAHAHA...

I don't look at them. I know we're 4-6 without having to take a look. I'm that smart. :mrgreen:

(yeah, this answer was just to make you mad, Bigs).

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:24 am
red and green imo are to Crhistmasy for me.( i didn't want to say anyhting and come across as ungreatful for the change ya know)

maybe some colors that are a little softer less intense ( i realize less intense isn't exactly your style :wink: ).
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:31 am
JOEL wrote:red and green imo are to Crhistmasy for me.( i didn't want to say anyhting and come across as ungreatful for the change ya know)

maybe some colors that are a little softer less intense ( i realize less intense isn't exactly your style :wink: ).

(Im ignoring TMC. :evil: :wink:)

JOEL< man, you really are too nice arent you!!?? dude, you dont have to justify feedback of this nature, especially not to me you nutter! :mrgreen:

Anyway, I just went with JackAttacks suggestion, as his reason were good and he was the only one who put forth an idea............but I cant keep looking at it cuz it does hurt my eyes (who f*cking cares if it doesnt to the rest of you!!! you didnt answer me anyway!)...........so Ill have another go at it.

Any suggestions sensible people?.............not you TMC! :wink:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 am
it was just a suggestion...nbfd...
i didn't know the red and green would burn a hole in my retna.

any colors easy on the eyes should suffice.... 8)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pIsA0Q ... re=related

Steph Curry fakin Chris Anderson out of his jock: awesome!
look on Turiaf's face: priceless
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:39 am
Jackattack wrote:it was just a suggestion...nbfd...
i didn't know the red and green would burn a hole in my retna.

any colors easy on the eyes should suffice.... 8)

Perfectly put my man, and thanks for answering my question!!! :wink:

Its crap because in Excel it looks fine and not so eye stingingly horrible............I shall have a play.

*EDIT* - Ok people..............got to first page and F5 that sum bitch.
Last edited by bigstrads on Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:56 am
bigstrads wrote:[
JOEL< man, you really are too nice arent you!!?? dude, you dont have to justify feedback of this nature, especially not to me you nutter! :mrgreen:

Is nutter also a gay word or just british?. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:58 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:[

Is nutter also a gay word or just british?. :mrgreen:

Yes TMC............."nutter" refers to those who enjoy "nut butter".............although I called JOEL that, so sorry JOEL, just my quaint British way!!! :roll: :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:09 am
bigs -

the new color scheme is cool. makes the w/l very easy to pick up , also with the orange i can see exactly what the next game is....its perfect
i can gain understanding very fast and best of all i dont even have to think. 8)
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:13 am
JOEL wrote:bigs -

the new color scheme is cool. makes the w/l very easy to pick up , also with the orange i can see exactly what the next game is....its perfect
i can gain understanding very fast and best of all i dont even have to think. 8)

Good stuff, glad you like it and it all works well for ya. :wink:

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:29 pm
Good job on the shedule. I was just wondering if possible, minutes played, turnovers, and the +/- on each player can be added as one of the boxes on your shedule.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:35 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:Good job on the shedule. I was just wondering if possible, minutes played, turnovers, and the +/- on each player can be added as one of the boxes on your shedule.

Thanks man.

Yeah, Ive been thinking about extra stats........especially the turnovers...........but I think it might just be a abit much in terms of space on the page, as I think its at the limit now without having to page across...........so if more is added, then it would either be missed/forgotten about or people just wouldnt be bothered to scroll across.

Ill have a play with it though and see how it comes, nice suggestion. :wink:

Ps: Thinking about it, I would only be able to put the "High Minutes" and "High +/-"............which will be abit weird...........???

All Star
Poster Credit: 17
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 pm
bigstrads wrote:
warriorsstepup wrote:Good job on the shedule. I was just wondering if possible, minutes played, turnovers, and the +/- on each player can be added as one of the boxes on your shedule.

Thanks man.

Yeah, Ive been thinking about extra stats........especially the turnovers...........but I think it might just be a abit much in terms of space on the page, as I think its at the limit now without having to page across...........so if more is added, then it would either be missed/forgotten about or people just wouldnt be bothered to scroll across.

Ps: Thinking about it, I would only be able to put the "High Minutes" and "High +/-"............which will be abit weird...........???

Well we really only play 7 players, its a good idea just to see who contributes to the team.

I to tell the truth the player I really want to follow is Stephen jackson-u should highlight his minutes played and turnovers, is it possible to say he is unbenchable. Just @ times he should have a sit down with coach if he is doing too much.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:34 pm
warriorsstepup wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Thanks man.

Well we really only play 7 players, its a good idea just to see who contributes to the team.

I to tell the truth the player I really want to follow is Stephen jackson-u should highlight his minutes played and turnovers, is it possible to say he is unbenchable. Just @ times he should have a sit down with coach if he is doing too much.

I know what you mean.............its just that things like "+/-" can be misleading, cuz we could be getting blown out, both teams empty their benches, then Marco comes in or something and he ends up having a "+12" playing against the scrubs and it will look like he was the best player, know what I mean?

As far as minutes and turnovers..............man, I might as well just add the extra rows and put Jackson in them now, for the rest of the season! cuz he is surely going to lead us in both the rest of the way. :roll:

Lets see what everyone else thinks, we took a vote on the adding of colours to distinguish wins and losses............so.............everyone??? what so you.

Ps: Now re-reading and realising what you actually want...........Id have to change the whole thing and make it into a running boxscore for each game right? with every players stats, not just the "High"
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:49 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ps: Now re-reading and realising what you actually want...........Id have to change the whole thing and make it into a running boxscore for each game right? with every players stats, not just the "High"

Yep. I think that's a bit excessive for what you're trying to do here, Bigs. This is more of a schedule thread than a whole boxscore of the season.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:02 pm
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ps: Now re-reading and realising what you actually want...........Id have to change the whole thing and make it into a running boxscore for each game right? with every players stats, not just the "High"

Yep. I think that's a bit excessive for what you're trying to do here, Bigs. This is more of a schedule thread than a whole boxscore of the season.

Yeah, maybe abit to far.............and even if its just the same format, having the "High Minutes" and what not, then that would be pretty pointless and mis-leading in some cases.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads