***Schedule, Results and Numbers***

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:15 pm
Jackattack wrote:I like green for a win... money!

and red for a loss... blood

Nice.............thats the one Jack. :D

*EDIT* - Ewww............man, that red is making my eyes hurt! is it me or is it blurry and straining the eyes? :shock:
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:39 pm
xbay wrote:We all know bigs is just trying hard to get one of his threads get a sticky. :mrgreen:

i reckon he wants to become a mod just quietly;)

hah nah, nice work dude. handy thread
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:56 pm
Quazza wrote:
xbay wrote:We all know bigs is just trying hard to get one of his threads get a sticky. :mrgreen:

i reckon he wants to become a mod just quietly;)

hah nah, nice work dude. handy thread

Thanks.

On the mod thing............boy, if thats what I wanted, then I sure go about it the wrong way dont I? :shock:

Plus, the mod team knows that if I was to be made a mod...........then there would only be about 8 people left on this board after I got done...........so it aint gonna happen, and I dont want it either. :wink:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:16 am
bigstrads wrote:Plus, the mod team knows that if I was to be made a mod...........then there would only be about 8 people left on this board after I got done...........so it aint gonna happen, and I dont want it either. :wink:

:shock: 8??? More like 4, I guess. :mrgreen:
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:41 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Plus, the mod team knows that if I was to be made a mod...........then there would only be about 8 people left on this board after I got done...........so it aint gonna happen, and I dont want it either. :wink:

Hobbes, you, myself, and bada would be the only ones left. Oh, how Bigs would love to press that ban button, if he could. :mrgreen:
Don't hate yourself in the morning... sleep 'til noon.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:35 am
xbay wrote:
TMC wrote:

Hobbes, you, myself, and bada would be the only ones left. Oh, how Bigs would love to press that ban button, if he could. :mrgreen:

Nah, Hobbes would go! :mrgreen:

What do you guys think about the Green and Red lines on the schedule? is it me or is the Red really eye straining?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:36 am
bigstrads wrote:What do you guys think about the Green and Red lines on the schedule? is it me or is the Red really eye straining?

I'm ok with that. I don't think it's a big need, as there's a W/L near each game that identifies the outcome, but if it's for the sake of making it more clear, I'm ok with any option.

Unless it's silver and black. Don't you dare to put Raiders colors in it. :evil2:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:43 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:What do you guys think about the Green and Red lines on the schedule? is it me or is the Red really eye straining?

I'm ok with that. I don't think it's a big need, as there's a W/L near each game that identifies the outcome, but if it's for the sake of making it more clear, I'm ok with any option.

Unless it's silver and black. Don't you dare to put Raiders colors in it. :evil2:

Well yeah, I didnt really want to change it................given that theres a big "W" or big "L" infront of the result which is pretty self explanatory. :wink:

But we had 3 votes for it yesterday, so I decided to do it............and asking about the colours TMC, I was asking what think of them already! ie: Ive done it already and I think the Red is a little eye straining............is it me, or have you got it too?
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 am
bigstrads wrote:and asking about the colours TMC, I was asking what think of them already! ie: Ive done it already and I think the Red is a little eye straining............is it me, or have you got it too?

Eh...

I don't know what you're talking about, Bigs. The boxes look exactly the same to me, white and orange as always.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:and asking about the colours TMC, I was asking what think of them already! ie: Ive done it already and I think the Red is a little eye straining............is it me, or have you got it too?

I don't know what you're talking about, Bigs. The boxes look exactly the same to me, white and orange as always.

LOL!

Errm, thats odd.............maybe try that F5 thing, cuz Ive changed them and they are appearing as Red and Green for me. :shock:
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:51 am
bigstrads wrote:Errm, thats odd.............maybe try that F5 thing, cuz Ive changed them and they are appearing as Red and Green for me. :shock:

What's odd is that it worked now, without F5 or anything... :dontknow:

I have to say... that I liked the old ones better. But I'm ok with anything. If you all want them red and green, I'm ok with that as well.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 am
TMC wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Errm, thats odd.............maybe try that F5 thing, cuz Ive changed them and they are appearing as Red and Green for me. :shock:

What's odd is that it worked now, without F5 or anything... :dontknow:

I have to say... that I liked the old ones better. But I'm ok with anything. If you all want them red and green, I'm ok with that as well.

Well, yeah, I prefer the old way...........but its 3-2 right now in votes

Is the red really eye straining though to you??? (damn it, Ive asked 4 times now! :evil: :mrgreen: ) if it is then Ill change that colour............it just gives me a headache looking at it.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 am
yeah i had to f5 my page.... i like the added color for me it doea two things...quick reference on wins/loss's and also directs my eyes to the upcoming game to me its a much faster way to take the info in.
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Hall of Famer
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:02 am
bigstrads wrote: if it is then Ill change that colour............it just gives me a headache looking at it.

Come on. You know you want it. :evil4:
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 am
Jesus holy christ!!!

Ok, Ill ask one more time (the 5th time).............DO THE RED LINES STRAIN YOUR EYES/LOOK FUNNY OR IS IT JUST ME??? :roll: :mrgreen:
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads