Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2008-04-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors keep their playoff hopes alive in Phoenix?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm

YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 18

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:57 pm
Jackattack wrote:The spangers are gettin more creative on Haight street these days...
:)

Hey, that reminds me!!.......does the "Bush Man" still hang around the Wharf??? (not what it sounds like! people who dont know what I mean! :mrgreen: )

I loved that guy, and saw him 4 of my 5 trips over (the last time I saw him was in 2003 but not in 2005)

For those who have no idea what Im talking about = There was a "spanger" as Jack so eloguently named them..........and hed have a massive piece of a tree with him, place himself behind a bin, with the tree sticking out and covering him..........then wait for people to walk by from the other side of it and jump out and scare the piss out of them!!

The funny thing was that on the opposite side of the street, loads of people would gather and stand there for ages just watching him make people sh*t themselves.........and you would see the guys on the other side looking and obsiously thinking "What the hell are they all looking at?".......and then BAM!!!

I hope he is still there............anyone???

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:37 pm
bigstrads wrote:
Jackattack wrote:The spangers are gettin more creative on Haight street these days...

Hey, that reminds me!!.......does the "Bush Man" still hang around the Wharf??? (not what it sounds like! people who dont know what I mean! :mrgreen: )

I loved that guy, and saw him 4 of my 5 trips over (the last time I saw him was in 2003 but not in 2005)

For those who have no idea what Im talking about = There was a "spanger" as Jack so eloguently named them..........and hed have a massive piece of a tree with him, place himself behind a bin, with the tree sticking out and covering him..........then wait for people to walk by from the other side of it and jump out and scare the piss out of them!!

The funny thing was that on the opposite side of the street, loads of people would gather and stand there for ages just watching him make people sh*t themselves.........and you would see the guys on the other side looking and obsiously thinking "What the hell are they all looking at?".......and then BAM!!!

HAHA THE BUSH MAN...
a while back he jumped out on some lawyer lady in heels and she sued him cuz she was startled so much.....

anyways bigs that dude is hella funny i could sit and watch him clown fools for an hour..
and yeah he is still there :D
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:12 pm
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

HAHA THE BUSH MAN...
a while back he jumped out on some lawyer lady in heels and she sued him cuz she was startled so much.....

anyways bigs that dude is hella funny i could sit and watch him clown fools for an hour..

Thanks man!!!............ahh, Im so glad hes still around (to be honest, I swear Ive seen different guys doing it in the same spot........maybe they have shifts!? :mrgreen: )

Man.........f*cking people.........suing the guy because he scared you!!! ohhhhhh.........go and sue spiders and horror movies too then huh!??..........damned people.

Anyway, glad to hear is alive and well...........and also that someone else knows what Im talking about. :mrgreen:

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:07 pm
bigstrads wrote:
JOEL wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

HAHA THE BUSH MAN...

Thanks man!!!............ahh, Im so glad hes still around (to be honest, I swear Ive seen different guys doing it in the same spot........maybe they have shifts!? :mrgreen: )

Man.........f*cking people.........suing the guy because he scared you!!! ohhhhhh.........go and sue spiders and horror movies too then huh!??..........damned people.

Anyway, glad to hear is alive and well...........and also that someone else knows what Im talking about. :mrgreen:

well i am not sure if they have differnt dudes or not..makes perfect sense...
freaking lady piss's here pants cause she is to stupid to see the scare coming and instead of laughing her ass off and telling the story a million times so all can enjoy..she takes dude to court whatever bioootch,

that dude is hella smart to even think of the stunt...
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Previous

Return to Game Threads