Game Thread: Warriors @ Phoenix Suns 2008-04-14

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors keep their playoff hopes alive in Phoenix?

Poll ended at Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:00 pm

YES
83%
NO
17%

Total votes : 18

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:30 pm
bigstrads wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!...............this team is just insane............although Im sure we will get within one, even take a lead............then just roll over again.

That is a nice and positive statement. :wink:

Hows that look now?

This game basically sums up the whole year............tease into thinking sh*t is possible............then collapse.

you gonna b alright man?
Go Ham
Starting Lineup
EmceeT wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Good job W's! I'll take this effort even though it might be a loss...Good defensive effort...Fuckkk Nelly for not believing in his bench...

We can play a good game without BD!!!

No more BD for next season... this season was/is the best he will ever play... upgrade while he has worth (been saying this for a few months now)...
good bye everyone ill miss you guys :crybaby:
I like pie

All Star
I agree the refs didn't give us a good shake!!! I thought we had this game!!! Just the shots it fall at the right time...

Maybe we get lucky and pickup one of the top three picks...
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm
thanks for giving us a fun season to watch warriors... time to look to the off season...
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:31 pm
webelieve wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LOL!!...............this team is just insane............although Im sure we will get within one, even take a lead............then just roll over again.

Hows that look now?

This game basically sums up the whole year............tease into thinking sh*t is possible............then collapse.

you gonna b alright man?

I'm on.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
webelieve wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Hows that look now?

you gonna b alright man?

I'm on.

b on in 5
Go Ham

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:32 pm
Great heart and effort from the team, and quite the statement by Nelson to keep Baron out of the game. I don't want to think badly of Baron, but I think you guys are right, he must have partied too much yesterday.

Maybe Nelson will learn that he can play guys off the bench in big games and they can contribute. If he learns that and carries it over to next year, then this game was worth it.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:33 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Hows that look now?

Sounds like something J-Rich would say. :roll:

What is your god damned problem?...........how much longer is this goading going to go on for?.............its pathetic.

How f*cking dare you.
Last edited by bigstrads on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:35 pm
it would of been nice to have a shot and getting 50 wins, even without making the playoffs

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm
Actually, I didn't say anything negative from the team!!! I expected them to get blown out when they were down big...But, they came back and played some "D" and held their lead...I wanna see more of that next year...

The only thing I didn't like was seeing S-Jax teeing up every three that he could....

UMMMM??? Michael Beasley??? Highly doubt it??? But a possibility!!!
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:37 pm
Yes - it's been fun guys! Thanks!! I'm sure I'll see you all later...just not in the mood to be posting for AT LEAST awhile!!!

Yep, the W's had me going there for awhile...thought they were going to win it! Now...won't it suck if Memphis wins? Hahahaha.
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:39 pm
Yeah would, have been cool that they won the rest of the games.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:42 pm
bad call on the charge... ellis was taking his steps already, and nash is prone at sliding under to try to get the call...
Nellie should've taken jackson out of the fourth earlier since he wasn't feeling it then. Also, Monta needs to stay out on his man if they are a shooting threat...
At least the bench was good tonight..
49 wins this season (they better beat seattle) is still pretty good.
Too bad we had a lackluster month and a half.

As for the playoffs, go hornets!!!!! they will make a movie about the hornets team if they win the title... 1st season back in Orleans, missing the playoffs last year, etc. It could totally be a B sports movie from hollywood.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:43 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:Yes - it's been fun guys! Thanks!! I'm sure I'll see you all later...just not in the mood to be posting for AT LEAST awhile!!!

Yep, the W's had me going there for awhile...thought they were going to win it! Now...won't it suck if Memphis wins? Hahahaha.

if memphis wins.. its just a slap to the face for us again ahahah. so many opportunities and we blew em... but i hope to see a good big man in a warriors uniform next year.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 pm
Viz wrote:
Knightofoceans wrote:Yes - it's been fun guys! Thanks!! I'm sure I'll see you all later...just not in the mood to be posting for AT LEAST awhile!!!

if memphis wins.. its just a slap to the face for us again ahahah. so many opportunities and we blew em... but i hope to see a good big man in a warriors uniform next year.

Me too - one that can keep up with us!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads