Game Thread: Los Angeles Clippers @ Warriors 2008-04-12

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors make the playoffs?

Poll ended at Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:46 pm

36%
YES
4
64%
NO
7

Total votes: 11


All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:32 pm
We're talking about age and durablility!!! They are both interior players who are midgets playing in the paint!!! Brand has not dominated in being back this year!!! I see Brand regressing over these next few years!!!!

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:33 pm
Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:02 pm
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :)


:mrgreen: What a nice thing to say. :mrgreen:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :)


:mrgreen: What a nice thing to say. :mrgreen:


Thanks...............nice smileys, hillarious............ :roll:
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :)


:mrgreen: What a nice thing to say. :mrgreen:


Thanks...............nice smileys, hillarious............ :roll:


You wont even defend yourself? :roll:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:35 pm
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :( :9
your a ****ing asshole

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:42 pm
You wanna join him also??? Ok!!! You're the 2nd biggest turd for making that stupid bet against me!!! Thx for the compliment!!! I've been called alot worse...
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Bigs you are the biggest turd of them all!!! :)


:mrgreen: What a nice thing to say. :mrgreen:


Thanks...............nice smileys, hillarious............ :roll:


You wont even defend yourself? :roll:


LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:50 pm
J-Rich wrote:You wanna join him also??? Ok!!! You're the 2nd biggest turd for making that stupid bet against me!!! Thx for the compliment!!! I've been called alot worse...
what prick, bitch, grow up, gay, fag, LAKERS FAN

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm
OHHHH!!! I'm hurt very much so!!! Whatever...Next...Go watch your American Idol tonight...Better luck next yr Warriors!!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.


I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:55 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.


I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.


LMAO!!! again.........I cause problems? who causes problems on here?...........you?.........no...........me?..........I react and do my best to not let people get away with talking un-justified sh*t about the team and members of this board..........who am I talking about?
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 918
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:57 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.


I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.


LMAO!!! again.........I cause problems? who causes problems on here?...........you?.........no...........me?..........I react and do my best to not let people get away with talking un-justified sh*t about the team and members of this board..........who am I talking about?
yah didnt you say it was against the rules to talk **** abou the board members couldnt we get him banned for the turd thing
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.


I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.


LMAO!!! again.........I cause problems? who causes problems on here?...........you?.........no...........me?..........I react and do my best to not let people get away with talking un-justified sh*t about the team and members of this board..........who am I talking about?


Well it seems, to me at least, that nothing that you say is going to change the way he is. You have been here longer than I have. You should know that. If you want to continue fighting a pointless fight, feel free. Just know that you wont get anywhere with it.

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:59 pm
Every action is caused from a reaction from others!!! Did I miss something here???

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest