64%

Total votes : 11

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.

I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.

LMAO!!! again.........I cause problems? who causes problems on here?...........you?.........no...........me?..........I react and do my best to not let people get away with talking un-justified sh*t about the team and members of this board..........who am I talking about?

Well it seems, to me at least, that nothing that you say is going to change the way he is. You have been here longer than I have. You should know that. If you want to continue fighting a pointless fight, feel free. Just know that you wont get anywhere with it.

Well..........Im trying not to fight that "pointless" fight, and I havnt been recently.............but you cheering him on, congratulating him on his "creative" insults and asking me why Im not defending myself is quite a contradiction dont you think?
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:01 pm
J-Rich wrote:Every action is caused from a reaction from others!!! Did I miss something here???
are a blind mother trucker
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:06 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:LMAO!!!..........well, if I do, Im ridiculed........by you and others...........so I cant win and this c*nt wipe just gets away with it as usual.

I ridiculed you one time... when I felt like I needed to, and I apologized. No need to cause unneccesary problems, man.

LMAO!!! again.........I cause problems? who causes problems on here?...........you?.........no...........me?..........I react and do my best to not let people get away with talking un-justified sh*t about the team and members of this board..........who am I talking about?

Well it seems, to me at least, that nothing that you say is going to change the way he is. You have been here longer than I have. You should know that. If you want to continue fighting a pointless fight, feel free. Just know that you wont get anywhere with it.

Well..........Im trying not to fight that "pointless" fight, and I havnt been recently.............but you cheering him on, congratulating him on his "creative" insults and asking me why Im not defending myself is quite a contradiction dont you think?

I gave you time to defend yourself. I know that you saw it before you left. When you did leave, I assumed that you didnt care, and I put my two cents in. It was pretty funny, to me at least.

I am just trying to get along with the guy, something that most people dont even bother trying to do.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

I gave you time to defend yourself. I know that you saw it before you left. When you did leave, I assumed that you didnt care, and I put my two cents in. It was pretty funny, to me at least.

I am just trying to get along with the guy, something that most people dont even bother trying to do.

Wow............just wow.............when has he EVER attempted to get along with anyone on this board?..........has he privately apologised for the all the insults hes thrown at you? probably not.

I dont get it...........just dont get it.

Check your PM man.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:12 pm
bigstrads wrote:Wow............just wow.............when has he EVER attempted to get along with anyone on this board?..........has he privately apologised for the all the insults hes thrown at you? probably not.

I dont get it...........just dont get it.

So let me get this straight, this is your thought process:

"Oh, J-Rich insulted me.... let me think about what I should do.... Hmm..... Oh, I know! Lets make the situation worse by calling him out on it."

*Ten minutes later*

"Oh, sh*t, he retaliated by calling me yet another name... Hmm... I wonder why... Oh, that's right, because I PISSED HIM OFF!"

I am just trying to be nice to the guy. In case you havnt noticed, since I have, he hasnt said one demening thing to me. Deep concept, I know. :wink:

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm
Change the subject...I really like that Al Thornton kid...He could have been the runner up to Durant this year with more PT time...

Another pick that we probably could have had...I was pretty high on this kid before this draft...Too bad the Clips weren't interested in MP and our pick for their pick...

He's gonna be a special player!!!!

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:26 pm
Hey sfsfsgiants! How's the school coming along??? :)
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:27 pm
J-Rich wrote:Hey sfsfsgiants! How's the school coming along??? :)
do you really need this much attention
I like pie

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:30 pm
No, plus I wasn't talking to you turdnerd!!! :)
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 pm
J-Rich wrote:Hey sfsfsgiants! How's the school coming along??? :)

Oh, pretty good... nearly all A's. Just gotta get that damn Pre-Calculus grade up. Thanks for asking. :mrgreen:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:31 pm
J-Rich wrote:No, plus I wasn't talking to you turdnerd!!! :)
your like my 5 year old daughter always being a brat for attenion
I like pie

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:36 pm
Keep up the hard work!!! Hopefully, the W's might do something right before draft time...(AGAIN)...We'll worry about the Dubs after the 6 first games of next season...

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:38 pm
I wouldn't know about being a brat??? Looks like you're the one with the problem... :-o
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:45 pm
J-Rich wrote:I wouldn't know about being a brat??? Looks like you're the one with the problem... :-o
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1-0 I'm just going to ignore and disregard anymore of your post
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:02 pm
J-Rich wrote:Keep up the hard work!!! Hopefully, the W's might do something right before draft time...(AGAIN)...We'll worry about the Dubs after the 6 first games of next season...

Thanks....

Yup, I expect some shake-up on the team before draft day. I think it will be a different team next year. Of course, I may be surprised and have nothing happen, but I doubt it.

I think that either Baron, Harrington, Monta, or Jackson will be gone next year.
Previous

Return to Game Threads