YES
36%
NO
64%

Total votes : 11

All Star
Poster Credit: 30
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:46 pm
Los Angeles Clippers (23-55) @ Golden State Warriors (46-32)

Start time 7:30 PM PST @ The Oracle Arena

Probable starters for the Golden State Warriors
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Baron Davis
SG - Monta Ellis
SF - Stephen Jackson
PF - Al Harrington
C - Andris Biedrins

Probable starters for the Los Angeles Clippers
ImageImageImageImageImage
PG - Dan Dickau
SG - Cuttino Mobley
SF - Quinton Ross
PF - Al Thorton
C - Elton Brand

Team leaders this season
PPG - B. Davis (22.0) | C. Maggette (22.2)
RPG - A. Biedrins (9.5) | C. Kaman (12.7)
APG - B. Davis (7.6) | B. Knight (4.4)
SPG - B. Davis (2.4) | B. Knight (1.4)
BPG - A. Biedrins (1.2) | C. Kaman (2.8)
I've been a Warriors fan since they traded Chris Webber. Can you imagine how that's like....
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:47 pm
Nope, nice choke job screwed them up. They will have fun watching.

At least we might get to see the kids now.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Very disappointing lost, but must keep head up and put on a fight.

If they come out with no energy or cause on this game, then the team is a failure.
6-7 Man Rotation??? WTF!$!%!
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:17 pm
I am very much looking forward to this game as I am taking my 7 year old son with me. Easter has been my only day off work in the last 45 days so I have been missing valuable family time.

Taking my son, I can experience the game through his innocent eyes as he looks on with amazement. Will be a nice change of perspective and cant wait to spend time with "my buddy".
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:37 pm
bada wrote:I am very much looking forward to this game as I am taking my 7 year old son with me. Easter has been my only day off work in the last 45 days so I have been missing valuable family time.

Taking my son, I can experience the game through his innocent eyes as he looks on with amazement. Will be a nice change of perspective and cant wait to spend time with "my buddy".

awwwwwww

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:41 pm
Mr. Moderator! I hope junior won't use any harsh language if the W's lay a goose egg....
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:02 pm
J-Rich wrote:Mr. Moderator! I hope junior won't use any harsh language if the W's lay a goose egg....

:mrgreen: That is pretty screwed up, man. :wink:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -7
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:23 pm
J-Rich wrote:Mr. Moderator! I hope junior won't use any harsh language if the W's lay a goose egg....

My son at 7 years old is more of a warrior fan than you will ever be. He already has more heart and character at his age than you will ever hope to have.
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:30 am
bada wrote:

My son at 7 years old is more of a warrior fan than you will ever be. He already has more heart and character at his age than you will ever hope to have.

haha... well said, Bada. Go Bada's son!!! :mrgreen:

Ok, as for the game, think we'll get this win. Even if only because the team has something to prove in front of their fans after losing against Denver and won't give up til the season is over. Dubs by 12.

Hope you and your son had a great time at the Oracle, Bada.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:32 am
bada wrote:

Nice one Bada.............finally someone has the balls to say something back to that waste of a registration spot on this board.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:43 am
bigstrads wrote:
bada wrote:

j-rich is a jack ass he is 7 you know j-rich your probably a hermit thats why you hate everything

Nice one Bada.............finally someone has the balls to say something back to that waste of a registration spot on this board.
j-rich is a jack ass he is 7 you know j-rich your probably a hermit thats why you hate everything
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:33 pm
psh i dont even really know what to say man im still in awe about this whole thing.Im pretty sure we can handle the clippers
Go Ham

Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:53 pm
The Ws are catching the Clips at the right time, they've lost 4 straight and the games haven't even been close. And contrary to what many are posting, the Ws still have a shot at the playoffs so the team will be ready.

There's gonna be a lot of scoreboard watching (at least by the fans) during the first part of the game, as the Denver/Utah game starts 90 minutes before the Ws and should be finishing up during the first half of the Warriors/Clippers game. I suspect that Nelson will not let them show the scoreboard in the arena so that the Ws stay focused on their own game.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:00 pm
hoopitup wrote:The Ws are catching the Clips at the right time, they've lost 4 straight and the games haven't even been close. And contrary to what many are posting, the Ws still have a shot at the playoffs so the team will be ready.

There's gonna be a lot of scoreboard watching (at least by the fans) during the first part of the game, as the Denver/Utah game starts 90 minutes before the Ws and should be finishing up during the first half of the Warriors/Clippers game. I suspect that Nelson will not let them show the scoreboard in the arena so that the Ws stay focused on their own game.
we will this game
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:27 am
You know............I think is gonna be tough, not just with the downer the team must be in...............but Clipps always play us well and hard.

Plus, the thoughts of whats going on in the Denver game will be there no matter what.

Im not sure whether to stay up for this one or not.............I suppose I need to take advantage of being able to watch them whilst I can.............baring a miracle of course.

You know what though...........the Phoenix game is the key, if we can get this and that game.............whos to say that Denver wont lose to Utah and Houston?..........then all we have to do is beat Seattle, no matter whether Denver beats the Grizz or not.............and we are in.

Man.............I really wish I didnt just type that...........Im gonna kinx it. :wink:
Next

Return to Game Threads