Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

YES
94%
NO
6%

Total votes : 32

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:19 pm
bigstrads wrote:Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!.............youve got to be f*cking kidding right??? is this all a joke??? like how you kill us all on COD4 when you say your not going too???.............please tell me it is because Im baffled how you can be like this...........JOEL SAID BOYS!!!!!!!!!! meaning me as well, Im 27, JOEL knows that, he knows how old you are, it was a plural term term used about 500,000,000 times a f*cking day to describe all types of men.

Then I am probably just dumb....

bigstrads wrote:As for your reply to my last post...............well, Im sorry I care and try to look after my own............I wont f*cking bother to try and be a friend anymore.

Great.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:24 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!.............youve got to be f*cking kidding right??? is this all a joke??? like how you kill us all on COD4 when you say your not going too???.............please tell me it is because Im baffled how you can be like this...........JOEL SAID BOYS!!!!!!!!!! meaning me as well, Im 27, JOEL knows that, he knows how old you are, it was a plural term term used about 500,000,000 times a f*cking day to describe all types of men.

Then I am probably just dumb....

bigstrads wrote:As for your reply to my last post...............well, Im sorry I care and try to look after my own............I wont f*cking bother to try and be a friend anymore.

Great.
you guys cant stop being friends, that already happened to two of my best friends, now i can only hangout with one at a time now i dont like friendships ending, it ruined my child hood slightly so kiss and make up
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Yeah, I know. I was going to go back and change that. I didnt mean that. I am just mad at the way you guys just write of J-Rich as a piece of dirt. :|
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:27 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Yeah, I know. I was going to go back and change that. I didnt mean that. I am just mad at the way you guys just write of J-Rich as a piece of dirt. :|
drop the jrich thing i would rather argue about raiders and niners
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:20 pm
I have a question. How is saying ur team is probably not gonna make the playoffs being a bandwaganer. Thats clearly not the definition of it. The warriors have been **** lately but no one isn't rooting for them to make it into the playoffs. They r just saying their opinion about wat is going to happen and saying hey maybe J-rich was right to some extent about our weaknesses. People talking about moves to make in the offseason is just looking for ways to improve their team, thats not being a bandwagoner. And for the most part anyone who is posting on a forum shows great devotion for their team. Just my 2 cents on the matter, hopefully the team can lead us to the post season and prove me and everyone else who think they wont make it wrong
Basketball would be depressing without the warriors
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:48 pm
jimbob631 wrote:I have a question. How is saying ur team is probably not gonna make the playoffs being a bandwaganer. Thats clearly not the definition of it. The warriors have been **** lately but no one isn't rooting for them to make it into the playoffs. They r just saying their opinion about wat is going to happen and saying hey maybe J-rich was right to some extent about our weaknesses. People talking about moves to make in the offseason is just looking for ways to improve their team, thats not being a bandwagoner. And for the most part anyone who is posting on a forum shows great devotion for their team. Just my 2 cents on the matter, hopefully the team can lead us to the post season and prove me and everyone else who think they wont make it wrong
ok trading baron and jackson is not improving that is rebuilding you really want to rebuild again
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:10 pm
I said it could be an option I didn't say we should do it. In my opinion if we cant trade for a low post threat and some interior defense without giving up monta then we should think about trading some of our older players because they dont have too many more years ahead of them especially with the way that we play. If we can get Jermaine, Brand, horford (not happening but I can dream), okafor, nowitzki (if dallas fails in the playoffs and decides to rebuild which is unlikely), Camby, marion, or dalembert then I think this team might be able to contend for a championship. Lets say we miss the playoffs, do u want to field the same team with some minor tweaks in an even more competetive west than this year because of the amount of teams that can make the playoffs, or do u want to make some big moves that will put us with the nba's elite or some moves that will set the foundation for a championship caliber team in a year or two.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:14 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:the boys are gonna settle it like men they are gonna turn on the xbox psp or whatever they call it and shoot each other repeatadly until no flesh remains...

Great, another shot at my age. Creative as hell, man. Nice. :roll:

sf3 bro it was no shot
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:18 pm
jimbob631 wrote:I said it could be an option I didn't say we should do it. In my opinion if we cant trade for a low post threat and some interior defense without giving up monta then we should think about trading some of our older players because they dont have too many more years ahead of them especially with the way that we play. If we can get Jermaine, Brand, horford (not happening but I can dream), okafor, nowitzki (if dallas fails in the playoffs and decides to rebuild which is unlikely), Camby, marion, or dalembert then I think this team might be able to contend for a championship. Lets say we miss the playoffs, do u want to field the same team with some minor tweaks in an even more competetive west than this year because of the amount of teams that can make the playoffs, or do u want to make some big moves that will put us with the nba's elite or some moves that will set the foundation for a championship caliber team in a year or two.
i completely agree with minor tweaks (our bench) if we get a benck like the lakers matt struggled mickael was injured kelenna was bearly ever played. we should trade mickeal or matt or something but not stephen and baron
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:31 pm
the problem is that we arent gonna get better by just improving our bench. We need a guy that can dominant the paint on the defensive end. The lakers have a great bench but they also have odom and dynum to play great interior defense. We need a dalembert type player if we r gonna keep this team together or better yet elton brand.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:34 pm
jimbob631 wrote:the problem is that we arent gonna get better by just improving our bench. We need a guy that can dominant the paint on the defensive end. The lakers have a great bench but they also have odom and dynum to play great interior defense. We need a dalembert type player if we r gonna keep this team together or better yet elton brand.
that is were we start playing brandon wright if we deveopl him he could be our dominant big guy
I like pie
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:04 pm
he wont be ready next year to be a 30 mpg player, and hes not a very good rebounder either so he wont help us too much in that category. I like wright a lot but I would trade him for elton brand in a second.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:32 am
This thread has derailed in very sad fashion...
This season is not a flop.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:28 am
This team is causing a lot of disappointment. Sorry to all don nelson lovers out there but I think the problem is with the coaching. We have a pretty good line up. The problem is we cannot stop the other teams momentum. Once the other team starts to get hot don nelson does not seem to know how to slow them down. If you read cj watson's blog he said he was shocked because nelson will call a time out then during the time out will not say anything. :dontknow: . When the other team is on a roll you call a time out and run a play for a quick score to stop the other teams momentum. I'm sorry but nelsons coaching is lazy coaching relying too much on individual talents. BUZZZ time out warriors.... they stare at each other... nelson scratching his head....BUZZZ okay lets play one on one streetball. :scratch:
Hall of Famer
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:42 am
Some people are addicted to drama... Bigs, you're looking more and more like your avatar. You're getting riled up because people do not think exactly like you do?.

Come on... Relax a bit, dude.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads