Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

YES
94%
NO
6%

Total votes : 32

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:17 pm
I dont see it can you point out the part directed at you
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:19 pm
As I said before:
Much love and respect to all my REAL Warrior brothers on here............you know who you are.

He knows that that was directed at me.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:21 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:As I said before:
Much love and respect to all my REAL Warrior brothers on here............you know who you are.

He knows that that was directed at me.
I dont see why he would say that about you might be overreacting I thinks it was meant to dareedle and jrich with eemccee t or something
I like pie
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:25 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im back now because Im all riled up and couldnt sleep

And I f*cking knew it!!!.........I knew you were gonna take my thread personally..........at what point did I call you a bandwagoner??? (either you are or I do not know what the term bandwagoner is then, or you completely missed the point).........I cant believe that you think that.

The reference I made to my shock at the support and agreement with J-Rich was, to be honest, directed at you but I didnt want to call you out because I consider you a friend.........I was just so shocked and disapointed that you "gave in" to that extent to agree with someone who has treated you with no respect, insulted you on many an occasion and posts nothing but negative rubbish that at some point is going to be correct.

Go back and re-read the whole thing.

Much love and respect to all my REAL Warrior brothers on here............you know who you are. :wink:

That is obviously directed at me, was it not? Dont kid yourself, man. You know that you made that thread directly AT me.

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=6253

Dont be so f*cking pathetic.............THIS! (bolded part below) was directed at you out of nothing but CONCERN (as Ive said in about 5 posts directly to = "Are you ok man?" "Im worried man" "Im concerned about you man")..........and I didnt want to say in the thread, "Ohh Im worried about/disapointed with Sf"........and given the first opportunity to admit so (I was hoping that you wouldnt take as ridiculously personal as this) I did admit it to you..........done with.

"(I am incredibly disapointed to see some people on here turn around and admit that they are right)"

The rest of it is my frustration with everyone who has said a bad word about our team.............that does not include you as you havnt, youve been disapointed but nothing else............apart from the fact you are now agreeing with J-Rich and have brought it 3 times to me that you are............I just found that shocking and worrying.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:28 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Im back now because Im all riled up and couldnt sleep

And I f*cking knew it!!!.........I knew you were gonna take my thread personally..........at what point did I call you a bandwagoner??? (either you are or I do not know what the term bandwagoner is then, or you completely missed the point).........I cant believe that you think that.

The reference I made to my shock at the support and agreement with J-Rich was, to be honest, directed at you but I didnt want to call you out because I consider you a friend.........I was just so shocked and disapointed that you "gave in" to that extent to agree with someone who has treated you with no respect, insulted you on many an occasion and posts nothing but negative rubbish that at some point is going to be correct.

Go back and re-read the whole thing.

Much love and respect to all my REAL Warrior brothers on here............you know who you are. :wink:

That is obviously directed at me, was it not? Dont kid yourself, man. You know that you made that thread directly AT me.

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=6253

Dont be so f*cking pathetic.............THIS! (bolded part below) was directed at you out of nothing but CONCERN (as Ive said in about 5 posts directly to = "Are you ok man?" "Im worried man" "Im concerned about you man")..........and I didnt want to say in the thread, "Ohh Im worried about/disapointed with Sf"........and given the first opportunity to admit so (I was hoping that you wouldnt take as ridiculously personal as this) I did admit it to you..........done with.

"(I am incredibly disapointed to see some people on here turn around and admit that they are right)"

The rest of it is my frustration with everyone who has said a bad word about our team.............that does not include you as you havnt, youve been disapointed but nothing else............apart from the fact you are now agreeing with J-Rich and have brought it 3 times to me that you are............I just found that shocking and worrying.
this is just like soap opera i got to get soda and :forthosewhothinkyoung: :happy1: popcorn :happy1: :forthosewhothinkyoung:
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:34 pm
bigstrads wrote:Dont be so f*cking pathetic.............THIS! (bolded part below) was directed at you out of nothing but CONCERN (as Ive said in about 5 posts directly to = "Are you ok man?" "Im worried man" "Im concerned about you man")..........and I didnt want to say in the thread, "Ohh Im worried about/disapointed with Sf"........and given the first opportunity to admit so (I was hoping that you wouldnt take as ridiculously personal as this) I did admit it to you..........done with.

I can more than care for myself, thank you.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:35 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Dont be so f*cking pathetic.............THIS! (bolded part below) was directed at you out of nothing but CONCERN (as Ive said in about 5 posts directly to = "Are you ok man?" "Im worried man" "Im concerned about you man")..........and I didnt want to say in the thread, "Ohh Im worried about/disapointed with Sf"........and given the first opportunity to admit so (I was hoping that you wouldnt take as ridiculously personal as this) I did admit it to you..........done with.

this is getting good whats gonna happen next
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:37 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:this is getting good whats gonna happen next

You shut the **** up and get off the thread... that is what happens next.

I would add to that original thing, Bigs, if I felt like I needed help, if I thought that I wasnt doing good, if I needed somebody to vent to, I would do it. I dont need you, or anybody else, to wonder about me. Worry about yourself.

I am done with this. This is getting nowhere.

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:38 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

this is getting good whats gonna happen next

next :?: next you ask :?:

the boys are gonna settle it like men they are gonna turn on the xbox psp or whatever they call it and shoot each other repeatadly until no flesh remains...
and if that doesnt squash it then im gonna have them both stand in the corner and hug reciting how much dep depp deep down they really do love each other :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:38 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:this is getting good whats gonna happen next

You shut the **** up and get off the thread... that is what happens next.

I would add to that original thing, Bigs, if I felt like I needed help, if I thought that I wasnt doing good, if I needed somebody to vent to, I would do it. I dont need you, or anybody else, to wonder about me. Worry about yourself.

I am done with this. This is getting nowhere.
hehehehehehehe i will if j-rich gets his wish on the warriors that twotimiing bastard
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:49 pm
JOEL wrote:the boys are gonna settle it like men they are gonna turn on the xbox psp or whatever they call it and shoot each other repeatadly until no flesh remains...

Great, another shot at my age. Creative as hell, man. Nice. :roll:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:51 pm
how old are you :?:
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:00 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:how old are you :?:

This is what I am talking about. You havnt been on the board. You dont know anything about me, or James for that matter, so I really dont think that you are involved with this at all.

By the way.... dont worry about my age.
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:04 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
JOEL wrote:the boys are gonna settle it like men they are gonna turn on the xbox psp or whatever they call it and shoot each other repeatadly until no flesh remains...

Great, another shot at my age. Creative as hell, man. Nice. :roll:

Ohh come on!!!!!!!!!.............youve got to be f*cking kidding right??? is this all a joke??? like how you kill us all on COD4 when you say your not going too???.............please tell me it is because Im baffled how you can be like this...........JOEL SAID BOYS!!!!!!!!!! meaning me as well, Im 27, JOEL knows that, he knows how old you are, it was a plural term term used about 500,000,000 times a f*cking day to describe all types of men.

As for your reply to my last post...............well, Im sorry I care and try to look after my own............I wont f*cking bother to try and be a friend anymore.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 8:06 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:how old are you :?:

This is what I am talking about. You havnt been on the board. You dont know anything about me, or James for that matter, so I really dont think that you are involved with this at all.

By the way.... dont worry about my age.
i dont remember stuff i am not good with memory unless i really dont like something like when i was 5 i got in trouble 4 flushing a toilet
they told my mom i was trying to flood the bathroom i just like the noise of it when i was 5 pissed me off
I like pie
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads