Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

YES
30
94%
NO
2
6%
 
Total votes : 32

User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:34 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
So because he doesnt back up his points, you are allowed to call him dumb, talk about how he never will change, talk about how he is a waste of space on the board, and how he should leave? That makes sense


yes he insults his team more than there rivals. if he going on a message board about the ws and you talk **** you will get flamed. i bet j-rich is sitting here smirking of another argument he caused.


He disagrees with you so that gives you a reason to blast him and call him every name in the book? I know that I am guilty of it, too, but at least I know, or feel at least, that I was being a jerk to him. Maybe it was deserved, but I dont feel like I am one to judge what is deserved and what isnt.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:37 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:But have I caused anywhere near the annoyance, frustration, insult, anger, hatred that he has???..............no.


Some would disagree.

bigstrads wrote:I would jump all over it if someone did that to me because everything I say that is contencious is backed up by a point, explanation and clear reasoning for why Ive said it..............where he has never done anything on this board but insult us and the team, with no evidence, explanations and reasons.


So because he doesnt back up his points, you are allowed to call him dumb, talk about how he never will change, talk about how he is a waste of space on the board, and how he should leave? That makes sense. :roll:


First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........just because I have the balls to speak out and make valid points against someone elses idiotic opinion (I agree, Im no ***** cat and Im abrasive as hell when I want to be).........but EVERY time I have caused sh*t it has been in defense of someone or something.

And I dont care whether anyone wanted my interjection into arguments, its just the way Im built...........Im very protective of "my" people.

Second quote = I say all that after he has driven me to that extent (I never thought someone over the internet could make me dispise them so much just with words)...........IF!!! AT ANY POINT! he said we wernt going to make the playoffs for a specific reason, and backed it up with even an attempt to converse with us..........then I would debate/discuss it with him..........but after watching bad mouth the team, players, members here, you, for such a long time, with no intention of discussing or causing debate.........theres no coming back from that, I dont forgive or let up on someone who has no concept of why people dislike them.

For f*cks sake...........Im going to bed.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:37 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:
So because he doesnt back up his points, you are allowed to call him dumb, talk about how he never will change, talk about how he is a waste of space on the board, and how he should leave? That makes sense


yes he insults his team more than there rivals. if he going on a message board about the ws and you talk **** you will get flamed. i bet j-rich is sitting here smirking of another argument he caused.


He disagrees with you so that gives you a reason to blast him and call him every name in the book? I know that I am guilty of it, too, but at least I know, or feel at least, that I was being a jerk to him. Maybe it was deserved, but I dont feel like I am one to judge what is deserved and what isnt.
ok if someone like denver fan randomly start kicking us while we are down, you will defend him to if we interpet what we think he is going to say.
I like pie
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:45 pm
bigstrads wrote:First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........


You say this after devoting a whole f*cking thread to my bandwagonness? Nice timing.... validity is sort of lost. :roll:

oaklandfnatic wrote:ok if someone like denver fan randomly start kicking us while we are down, you will defend him to if we interpet what we think he is going to say.


J-Rich is a regular on the board. He isnt just some spammer that you can just ban.

And, just so you know, I wouldnt jump all over the Denver fan. Everything will get dealt with and nothing I can say would change it.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:48 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........


You say this after devoting a whole f*cking thread to my bandwagonness? Nice timing.... validity is sort of lost. :roll:

oaklandfnatic wrote:ok if someone like denver fan randomly start kicking us while we are down, you will defend him to if we interpet what we think he is going to say.


J-Rich is a regular on the board. He isnt just some spammer that you can just ban.

And, just so you know, I wouldnt jump all over the Denver fan. Everything will get dealt with and nothing I can say would change it.
he is a regular at bashing us he cares more for the lakers and the suns then our own team
I like pie
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:51 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........


You say this after devoting a whole f*cking thread to my bandwagonness? Nice timing.... validity is sort of lost. :roll:

oaklandfnatic wrote:ok if someone like denver fan randomly start kicking us while we are down, you will defend him to if we interpet what we think he is going to say.


J-Rich is a regular on the board. He isnt just some spammer that you can just ban.

And, just so you know, I wouldnt jump all over the Denver fan. Everything will get dealt with and nothing I can say would change it.
he is a regular at bashing us he cares more for the lakers and the suns then our own team


But he is still a regular here and shouldnt be treated like trash. Buddy, no offense, but you have been a member here for ten days. I am not sure how much you can talk about him.
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:53 pm
I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail
I like pie

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:57 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail



but you didnt know who " created "the board :?: :?:
hmmmm
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:59 pm
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail



but you didnt know who " created "the board :?: :?:
hmmmm
I dont pay attenion to that crap
I like pie

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:59 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail



but you didnt know who " created "the board :?: :?:
hmmmm
I dont pay attenion to that crap



ok :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 pm
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail



but you didnt know who " created "the board :?: :?:
hmmmm
I dont pay attenion to that crap



ok :mrgreen:
wipe that smirk that face off your face lol
I like pie

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:01 pm
oaklandfnatic wrote:
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:
JOEL wrote:
oaklandfnatic wrote:I have been browsing this message board for two years before i joined so i know enough about him that he is a negative bastard who loves to see his team fail



but you didnt know who " created "the board :?: :?:
hmmmm
I dont pay attenion to that crap



ok :mrgreen:
wipe that smirk that face off your face lol


its all good its not my thread i just couldnt mind my own :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:06 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........


You say this after devoting a whole f*cking thread to my bandwagonness? Nice timing.... validity is sort of lost. :roll:


Im back now because Im all riled up and couldnt sleep

And I f*cking knew it!!!.........I knew you were gonna take my thread personally..........at what point did I call you a bandwagoner??? (either you are or I do not know what the term bandwagoner is then, or you completely missed the point).........I cant believe that you think that.

The reference I made to my shock at the support and agreement with J-Rich was, to be honest, directed at you but I didnt want to call you out because I consider you a friend.........I was just so shocked and disapointed that you "gave in" to that extent to agree with someone who has treated you with no respect, insulted you on many an occasion and posts nothing but negative rubbish that at some point is going to be correct.

Go back and re-read the whole thing.
User avatar
Starting Lineup
Posts: 921
Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:58 pm
Location: SpringTown, Livermore
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:09 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:First quote = Every mother f*cking time I have caused sh*t on here has been in defense of either other members (including you many times) or the team...........


You say this after devoting a whole f*cking thread to my bandwagonness? Nice timing.... validity is sort of lost. :roll:


Im back now because Im all riled up and couldnt sleep

And I f*cking knew it!!!.........I knew you were gonna take my thread personally..........at what point did I call you a bandwagoner??? (either you are or I do not know what the term bandwagoner is then, or you completely missed the point).........I cant believe that you think that.

The reference I made to my shock at the support and agreement with J-Rich was, to be honest, directed at you but I didnt want to call you out because I consider you a friend.........I was just so shocked and disapointed that you "gave in" to that extent to agree with someone who has treated you with no respect, insulted you on many an occasion and posts nothing but negative rubbish that at some point is going to be correct.

Go back and re-read the whole thing.
can i get a link too that forum
I like pie
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 5756
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:40 am
Location: On the couch watching sports
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:Im back now because Im all riled up and couldnt sleep

And I f*cking knew it!!!.........I knew you were gonna take my thread personally..........at what point did I call you a bandwagoner??? (either you are or I do not know what the term bandwagoner is then, or you completely missed the point).........I cant believe that you think that.

The reference I made to my shock at the support and agreement with J-Rich was, to be honest, directed at you but I didnt want to call you out because I consider you a friend.........I was just so shocked and disapointed that you "gave in" to that extent to agree with someone who has treated you with no respect, insulted you on many an occasion and posts nothing but negative rubbish that at some point is going to be correct.

Go back and re-read the whole thing.


Much love and respect to all my REAL Warrior brothers on here............you know who you are. :wink:


That is obviously directed at me, was it not? Dont kid yourself, man. You know that you made that thread directly AT me.

http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=6253
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest