Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

YES
94%
NO
6%

Total votes : 32

All Star
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:29 am
gianmatriz wrote:I felt it all the way...i felt the loss after Denver came back in the second quarter...

This is what happens...when you play no defense and you have no big men..you're gonna lose big games and you're not going to make the playoffs...as for me i'm done watching warriors games this year, i've suffered way too much.

Denver is going to lose to Utah but win to Houston, and we're going to be probably tied with them and not make it...well..what a disappointment..

probably a good idea
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot
Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:46 pm
J-Rich wrote:Because I'm sick of this shiittt!!! We went from a 2nd round playoff to this sad piece of ****....

There is no excuse to not make the playoffs this year...Biggest disappointment of the year in the NBA!!!!

Question for J-Rich: Are you dumb?

last season: 42-42
this season 47-32

Answer: YES
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:19 pm
gianmatriz wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Because I'm sick of this shiittt!!! We went from a 2nd round playoff to this sad piece of ****....

There is no excuse to not make the playoffs this year...Biggest disappointment of the year in the NBA!!!!

this season 47-32

Careful dude..........one of those is wrong...........we were 42-40 last year, the kind of thing that J-Rich would call you a "dumb fan" for getting wrong.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:Careful dude..........one of those is wrong...........we were 42-40 last year, the kind of thing that J-Rich would call you a "dumb fan" for getting wrong.

Way to attack him before he even has the chance to answer. :roll:
2007 - GoldenStWarriors.com "Rookie of the Year"
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 pm
bigstrads wrote:
gianmatriz wrote:

this season 47-32

Careful dude..........one of those is wrong...........we were 42-40 last year, the kind of thing that J-Rich would call you a "dumb fan" for getting wrong.
you should of sent him a pm or had him edit it now jrich will know
I like pie

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:56 pm
gianmatriz wrote:

this season 47-32

hahaha... EXCACTLY!!!! jeesh these people.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:13 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Careful dude..........one of those is wrong...........we were 42-40 last year, the kind of thing that J-Rich would call you a "dumb fan" for getting wrong.

Are you f*cking kidding me man?............what are you? a J-Rich supporter now............. :shock:..............just cause he said we wernt gonna make the playoffs, with which he made no factual arguments for and had a 50-50 chance of being right.........what is up with you man? Im seriously concerned.
Last edited by bigstrads on Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:16 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Are you f*cking kidding me man?............what are you? a J-Rich supporter............. :shock:

No, but you cant assume what he is going to say. Come on, now. :|
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:17 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Are you f*cking kidding me man?............what are you? a J-Rich supporter............. :shock:

Really..............why not?............what has he done to win your defense and comment against me regarding something that we all now he would do and he has done all year.............ie: call us idiots for being wrong and how great he is for being right.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:20 pm
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

Really..............why not?............what has he done to win your defense and comment against me regarding something that we all now he would do and he has done all year.............ie: call us idiots for being wrong and how great he is for being right.

It isnt fair to put words in his mouth before he can even talk. If you were in the same situation, you would jump all over the person. Yet you are doing it now?
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:21 pm
People dont change well j-rich isn't human he might change because he is soooo perfect

j-rich= :evil:
I like pie
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:23 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:

It isnt fair to put words in his mouth before he can even talk. If you were in the same situation, you would jump all over the person. Yet you are doing it now?

But have I caused anywhere near the annoyance, frustration, insult, anger, hatred that he has???..............no.

I would jump all over it if someone did that to me because everything I say that is contencious is backed up by a point, explanation and clear reasoning for why Ive said it..............where he has never done anything on this board but insult us and the team, with no evidence, explanations and reasons.
Franchise Player
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:26 pm
bigstrads wrote:But have I caused anywhere near the annoyance, frustration, insult, anger, hatred that he has???..............no.

Some would disagree.

bigstrads wrote:I would jump all over it if someone did that to me because everything I say that is contencious is backed up by a point, explanation and clear reasoning for why Ive said it..............where he has never done anything on this board but insult us and the team, with no evidence, explanations and reasons.

So because he doesnt back up his points, you are allowed to call him dumb, talk about how he never will change, talk about how he is a waste of space on the board, and how he should leave? That makes sense. :roll:
All Star
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:27 pm
whoa guys come on were friends go smoke a piece pipe
Go Ham
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:31 pm
So because he doesnt back up his points, you are allowed to call him dumb, talk about how he never will change, talk about how he is a waste of space on the board, and how he should leave? That makes sense

yes he insults his team more than there rivals. if he going on a message board about the ws and you talk **** you will get flamed. i bet j-rich is sitting here smirking of another argument he caused.
I like pie
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads