Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

YES
94%
NO
6%

Total votes : 32

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:47 am
oh I'm sorry did I get off topic? was there a drama? I just wanted to vent on our team.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:13 am
gsweastbay wrote:This team is causing a lot of disappointment. Sorry to all don nelson lovers out there but I think the problem is with the coaching. We have a pretty good line up. The problem is we cannot stop the other teams momentum. Once the other team starts to get hot don nelson does not seem to know how to slow them down. If you read cj watson's blog he said he was shocked because nelson will call a time out then during the time out will not say anything. :dontknow: . When the other team is on a roll you call a time out and run a play for a quick score to stop the other teams momentum. I'm sorry but nelsons coaching is lazy coaching relying too much on individual talents. BUZZZ time out warriors.... they stare at each other... nelson scratching his head....BUZZZ okay lets play one on one streetball. :scratch:
12 years without nelson SUCKED, two years with nelson over 500 ball which would you rather have
I like pie

Rookie
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:01 am
Point taken. Thanks for reminding me how we suck the last 12 years.

All Star
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:56 pm
Nellie is an old man!!! The old Nellie would have yelled at his players!!! No need for a HOF coaching legend collapse from a stroke...
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:58 pm
J-Rich wrote:Nellie is an old man!!! The old Nellie would have yelled at his players!!! No need for a HOF coaching legend collapse from a stroke...
wishing something cruel on him your a ****ing pig
I like pie
Previous

Return to Game Threads