Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

94%
YES
6%
NO

Total votes: 32

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:17 pm
J-Rich wrote:I'm not going to entertain you anymore!!! Enjoy your last few postings...
answer the question

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:24 pm
..... Gotcha....Made you look!!! Hahaha

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:25 pm
J-Rich wrote:..... Gotcha....Made you look!!! Hahaha
if your such a genius answer the question

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:48 pm
metalface wrote:can you two stop bickering and post smart and insightful things for a change?
good luck with that...

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:52 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:
metalface wrote:Pshhhhh the Warriors better take care of them. Only two games I saw in person were losses and I am hoping third time is the charm for me to witness a win.
um......maybe you should stay away :salute:
I told ya [-X

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 pm
Did you just talk to yourself?

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:04 pm
Rehren1296 wrote:
Rehren1296 wrote:
metalface wrote:Pshhhhh the Warriors better take care of them. Only two games I saw in person were losses and I am hoping third time is the charm for me to witness a win.
um......maybe you should stay away :salute:
I told ya [-X

I'm sorry. You can blame me for everything. :roll:

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:06 pm
loyaltyisacurse wrote:
metalface wrote:can you two stop bickering and post smart and insightful things for a change?
good luck with that...

I realized after I posted that comment that if they actually did that, neither would ever post anything! :mrgreen:

Rookie
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:09 pm
zone rattled our warriors and the team is not able to keep or regain momentum. players? coaching?

AI and melo
58 points
8 steals

baron and jack

monta w/ 6 TO's 29 pts

nuggets bench wins 34 to 7?!?!

big changes this off-season?

will the western conference get better?

dont worry dubs, i still love you, lol.

:cry: :cry: :

Rookie
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:47 pm
Has anyone noticed that J-rich spams 2-3 messages in a row almost every time he posts? I like this forum, but it wouldn't hurt to have some more strict monitoring (no offense to the monitors, you guys are decent people.)

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:08 pm
1. BD and his 1-9 for treis ... he will never again be an all-star (not enough fans vote and no Western Conference coach will pick him)
2. Captain Jack and his 5-17 brick demonstration, Spurs have recovered quite nicely since his departure (3 more championships)
3. Al and his 3 rebounds, outrebounded by Nuggets owner's nephew Kleiza by a 2 to 1 margin... now we know why Indy was desperate to take on that terrible Murphy contract

This loss may be a blessing ... we can actually move to life without small ball, we only have two more years of AL and Jack, and have a nice group of young players Ellis, Biedrins and Wright and if the ping pongs fall (Rose, Beasley). The Suns know that defense was key to winning and gambled on an aging Shaq, are we the only team with fans naive enough to think small ball and steals will build a winning team?

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:41 pm
It could be worse...we could all be Miami Heat fans! Hahaha...

No, really...the best record we've had since the 93-94 season? Kind of lame...but an improvement nonetheless! At least we'll probably go down in history for the best team NOT to make the playoffs.

Quityerbitchen and grab a 12-pack - it's gonna be a LOOOOONG off-season! Oh, and hey...if the W's still find a way to make these playoffs WHY NOT?!

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 pm
as much as it pains me, as much as we hate charles, he's probably going to be right on his prediction that we werent a playoff team. i remember how hard we all laughed at him and called him a fat bastard, and hated on him because he never showed us love. it looks like he's going to have the last laugh. i think i just threw up in my mouth.

Hall of Famer
» Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:27 am
I don't feel like commenting much about the game. Repeated the same mistakes we've had all season long...

We're done after this loss. Time to start thinking about next year and how to improve the team.

Rookie
» Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:11 am
I felt it all the way...i felt the loss after Denver came back in the second quarter...

This is what happens...when you play no defense and you have no big men..you're gonna lose big games and you're not going to make the playoffs...as for me i'm done watching warriors games this year, i've suffered way too much.

Denver is going to lose to Utah but win to Houston, and we're going to be probably tied with them and not make it...well..what a disappointment..