Game Thread: Denver Nuggets @ Warriors 2008-04-10

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors be able to stop the Nuggets?

Poll ended at Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:10 pm

94%
YES
6%
NO

Total votes: 32

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:56 pm
J-Rich wrote:Some fans are so delusional!!!! So caught up in this fantasy world where they think that the W's are the Phoenix Suns on steriods!!! FUUUCCKKING PLEASE!!!!
we are steriods make you faster sooner than slow you down later

Rookie
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 pm
trlove wrote:If Stephen Jack was not suspended 6 games the warriors make the playoffs easily. I dont feel the warriors should have had to fight for their lives in a one game eliminaation game where anything can happen.

I am tired of hearing this excuse.

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:57 pm
Yeah, stop blaming it on me!!! It's your team that is giving you the headaches!!!

Franchise Player
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:58 pm
bigstrads wrote:
J-Rich wrote:Because I'm sick of this shiittt!!! We went from a 2nd round playoff to this sad piece of ****....

There is no excuse to not make the playoffs this year...Biggest disappointment of the year in the NBA!!!!

Youve got to be f*cking kidding me.......................

James, cut it any way you want, the guy is right. They were a chic pick this year. People expected a lot out of them. Maybe a fifth, sixth seed. Now maybe you are happy with their play this year, but I'm not. Playoff or bust, and they busted. Maybe it is just a different view on success. I just dont like the way they played this. As important of a game as this was, they sucked.

All Star
Now ///RBR is a realist!!!

Starting Lineup
J-Rich wrote:Because I'm sick of this shiittt!!! We went from a 2nd round playoff to this sad piece of ****....

There is no excuse to not make the playoffs this year...Biggest disappointment of the year in the NBA!!!!

How can you say that? This year there is EVERY excuse not to make the playoffs, the West is the toughest that it has ever been, and the team that finishes 9th will have the best record of any non playoff bound team ever.

You really should think before you type....

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm
j rich jump in a ditch, on train tracks with tnt

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:00 pm
Bigstads you must like making excuses because you have made 32 excuses for the W's losing this year!!!

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:02 pm
I'm a realist!!! Alot of people here expect to much from this team!!! You can't hide obvious mistakes and weakness that the W's have had for the whole season!!! ENOUGH SAID!!!!

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:03 pm
Excuses for are for sorry people!!! People who can't face the truth and reality!!!

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:04 pm
You know what I'm pretty sure that J-rich this year would have gotten us to the playoffs and a 50 win season!!!

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:05 pm
You don't sound like a realist j-rich, you sound like a person who flat out hates the warriors. You hated them last year before they made their run, you hated them this year and heck you probably hated them the year before that.

ok disappointment? We have more wins than last year, we are still in it for the playoffs and this team is a disappointment? I think you are pretty delusional at this point. Take some sleeping pills and go to bed.

Rookie
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:07 pm
LMAO. Seriously, I can't believe how much ruckus you guys let J-rich cause around here. You should be ashamed of yourselves for promoting his shenanigans. It appears as if it's extremely easy for any Troll to come rolling around here causing problems - as long as said Troll isn't an obvious fan of some other team.

Spam + Posts that ignite flame wars are the definition of a Troll. What else do you guys think J-rich is?

All Star
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:
bigstrads wrote:

Youve got to be f*cking kidding me.......................

James, cut it any way you want, the guy is right. They were a chic pick this year. People expected a lot out of them. Maybe a fifth, sixth seed. Now maybe you are happy with their play this year, but I'm not. Playoff or bust, and they busted. Maybe it is just a different view on success. I just dont like the way they played this. As important of a game as this was, they sucked.

He is probably right in some cases, but the way he comes across is like some lunatic. You also have to understand that this was at teh beginning of the year. In the middle of the year, the big signings were made with the biggest being Pau Gasol to teh Lakers. Shaq changed the Suns dynamic as well even at his age. Warriors really just sat idly by. A lot of ppl put the warriors down a couple of spots after the mid-season signings.

Starting Lineup
» Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:09 pm
Ah...I knew this dude would be back talkin' smack if the Warriors were to lose. And here he is! Can you just let us mourn in peace J-Rich? I think you only liked the W's when they had J-Rich, and if that's the case go post on the Hawks' forums! We don't want your realism/negativity here...

Well, good run guys! Yes, I know...the Nuggets could still lose all their games and we could win all of ours and make the playoffs but I give that a 20-80 percent chance of happening...I'm a mega-optimist but I just don't see it happening... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: