NO
89%

Total votes : 18

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:19 pm
D4rk 0ne wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:
gsweastbay wrote:ellie should bring in beli for a couple of set plays and see what happens. If he does not score on the plays take him out. I am betting 1 out of 2 set plays he will make a jumper. Heck he might even make both of them.

Co-sign. I don't see the harm in bringing him in for a very limited amount of time. Like you said, just to see what he can do. I got a lot of faith in Beli's jumpshot.

What does he contribute besides that shot though? The other facets of his game are mediocre (defense, passing, ball-handling, decision-making). Sure, he might make a couple of shots, but having him in is still a liability because our other guards are significantly better in every other part of their jobs as guards.

That said I wouldn't mind giving him a chance, I just figured I'd point out that it takes more than a pretty shot to warrant significant playing time.

Yea you're right, but I never said anything about significant playing time. When Baron starts chunkin up the 3's for no reason, or just looks plain ol' tired, why not bring in a fresh pair of legs for the winding seconds of any quarter. I doubt it could hurt.

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:23 pm
Me too I did not say major minutes. Put him in there to be a momentum stopper. You know when the momentum is on the opponents side and we are not making any shots, when we are starting to play streetball. Call a time out put him in run a set play for him for a quick jumper, swoosh we score we stop their momentum then we run it again a couple of times. If it does not work take him out and we play AND1 STREETBALL again. :)
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:42 pm
gsweastbay wrote:Me too I did not say major minutes. Put him in there to be a momentum stopper. You know when the momentum is on the opponents side and we are not making any shots, when we are starting to play streetball. Call a time out put him in run a set play for him for a quick jumper, swoosh we score we stop their momentum then we run it again a couple of times. If it does not work take him out and we play AND1 STREETBALL again. :)

Lol I can't stop thinking about that corner three that Beli striped. That 3 ball so was on target tha net flipped above tha rim and actually had hang time for a half a second. Oh yea.....he good lol
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:34 pm
Yo guys............how long till game time???..............all these games Ive watched and I still f*ck up when it comes to when I have to stay to. :oops:

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:44 pm
yeah, bigs, it's 48 minutes till the broadcast, and i still don't know i f i get the league pass link, i've drank two bottles of wine, 200 gr tequilla,one bear, and still have a littre of beer left, ****, if theydo not come up with some streams, i'll go out take my bike and ride the hell out of me. 6 a.m.!!!
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:48 pm
martin wrote:yeah, bigs, it's 48 minutes till the broadcast, and i still don't know i f i get the league pass link, i've drank two bottles of wine, 200 gr tequilla,one bear, and still have a littre of beer left, ****, if theydo not come up with some streams, i'll go out take my bike and ride the hell out of me. 6 a.m.!!!

Thanks man..................damn, your having your self a night!!!..............although, is the "pissed of your face" bike riding really a good idea?? :mrgreen:

The game - Well, I have a feeling we are gonna see some crazy sh*t tonight..............just something in the air, other games are going on are pretty crazy = Miami up on Chicago! and New Y up 20 on Detroit!!!
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:52 pm
bigstrads wrote:New Y up 20 on Detroit!!!

WTF?! LOLOL

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:00 pm
BW played a good game last time against Sacto!!! He should get some major minutes...Knowing Nellie he'll stick to AL and S-jax for maybe 70 minutes all together...
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:01 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
bigstrads wrote:New Y up 20 on Detroit!!!

WTF?! LOLOL

:-s
Go Ham

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 pm
miller isnt gonna play. hes gonna miss the rest of the season. should make it easier for our bigs and should open up some time for brandan wright
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:06 pm
uh bigs wtf is anttv or whatever is on the p2p and raptors is...down how u gettin the game?
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:07 pm
The f*ckin A's better not cut into Warrior time..
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:09 pm
speakonitgod wrote:The f*ckin A's better not cut into Warrior time..

hahaha

always can LISTEN to the game :|
Go Ham
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:11 pm
webelieve wrote:

hahaha

Lol thanks but no thanks! Frank Thomas just hit a homer which tied the game and its in the 9th inning. Stupid A's pitching staff.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:16 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
webelieve wrote:

hahaha

Lol thanks but no thanks!

hahaha thought the awnser would sound like that
Go Ham
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads