YES
11%
NO
89%

Total votes : 18

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:52 pm
wooohooo we're still in the race! Thank you kevin durant. I did not expect the dubs to win against NO, although they played 3 good quarters and gave me hope for 3 quarters. Not playing our bench burned our main players. Tired =ball getting stolen and turn overs and jumpshots not going in. Harrington looked aggresive today its just that harrington cannot finish. How many times did he backup his defender then find himself pointblank for a lay or hook but miss the shot. Nellie should bring in beli for a couple of set plays and see what happens. If he does not score on the plays take him out. I am betting 1 out of 2 set plays he will make a jumper. Heck he might even make both of them. I feel good about the Sac game. Lets take it one game at a time then get ready for denver.

Rookie
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:03 pm
Sac be nice please and make it easy... :D

There is still life left... C"MON Dubs!!! Leshh dew thisshhzz!!!

\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
6-7 Man Rotation??? WTF!$!%!

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am
artest played today...so i imagine that he would play on tuesday...unless he wants his old pal jax to get back to the playoffs and decides to sit out. i definitely wouldnt be mad at that
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:07 am
"You will lose."

...as said by Ivan Drago (Rocky IV).

...this will be a hard-fought game but I don't see the DUBS losing this one.

Warriors 113 Kings 100

GOOOOOOOO WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:54 am
gsweastbay wrote:ellie should bring in beli for a couple of set plays and see what happens. If he does not score on the plays take him out. I am betting 1 out of 2 set plays he will make a jumper. Heck he might even make both of them.

Co-sign. I don't see the harm in bringing him in for a very limited amount of time. Like you said, just to see what he can do. I got a lot of faith in Beli's jumpshot.
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:31 am
we need to finish the season 5-0
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:56 pm
we say this every game but this is a must win.I think the warriors can beat the kings in oakland.At least were back in oracle and not the dump
Go Ham

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:44 pm
webelieve wrote:we say this every game but this is a must win.I think the warriors can beat the kings in oakland.At least were back in oracle and not the dump

I think some people have said that every game for the last month but now it's true as hell. The only game they may be able to afford to lose is Suns or win that and they could slip up somewhere else.

This is it, no more tomorrow!

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:40 pm
for anyone who's going to the game...can someone make a sign that says "No More Waves" ?...im praying i dont see it ever again [-o<
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:50 pm
EMan32 wrote:for anyone who's going to the game...can someone make a sign that says "No More Waves" ?...im praying i dont see it ever again [-o<

especially when buke is making his free throws

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Must win game. It's gonna be a tough one, but I am expecting them to show up and pull through. Thank god for Kevin Durant!

I'll also be at the game, Section 28 Row A2. I have an extra pair that I'm trying to unload, so check the Tickets forum if you're interested.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:14 pm
andrewtn wrote:Must win game. It's gonna be a tough one, but I am expecting them to show up and pull through. Thank god for Kevin Durant!

I'll also be at the game, Section 28 Row A2. I have an extra pair that I'm trying to unload, so check the Tickets forum if you're interested.
advertising
I like pie
Role Player
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:33 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
gsweastbay wrote:ellie should bring in beli for a couple of set plays and see what happens. If he does not score on the plays take him out. I am betting 1 out of 2 set plays he will make a jumper. Heck he might even make both of them.

Co-sign. I don't see the harm in bringing him in for a very limited amount of time. Like you said, just to see what he can do. I got a lot of faith in Beli's jumpshot.

What does he contribute besides that shot though? The other facets of his game are mediocre (defense, passing, ball-handling, decision-making). Sure, he might make a couple of shots, but having him in is still a liability because our other guards are significantly better in every other part of their jobs as guards.

That said I wouldn't mind giving him a chance, I just figured I'd point out that it takes more than a pretty shot to warrant significant playing time.

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:33 am
Sacramento is playing better than us right now. They got rid of high contract low performing Bibby and Shareef.. and have guys that play physical. Because Nellie is nellie, we don't D it up, and Pietrus is Pietrus ... we need Jax, Harrington, and Azu to make shots. Our entire offense and post season run is based on guys making shots. We should win but we got a lot of guys who bricked it on our last roadie.
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:56 am
Well, good thing this ones at home! 8)
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads