PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:50 pm
strokesssss
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:51 pm
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Damn............Pietrus looks like hes had the last 12 days off for no reason!!!..........ohh he has...........faking his injury..........if his injury was that bad, would he be elevating like he is tonight? :roll:

what are you a cynic?

Yup..........and a Pietrus hater.........soon as someone says he doesnt want to be here, he is dead in my books.

Come on though!! you ever had a strained groin/hamstring that would have forced you out of games for 12 days??? know anyone who has???............there is no-way in hell that you come back and be able to elevate like this...........at the very least he took too long to come back, due to his pending free agency.

Actually gotta disagree. I've done gymnastics my whole life and I've had some bad hamstring/hip/goin muscle injuries that have lasted much longer than 12 days. Now I didn't have the luxury of all the trainers and equipment that these guys, but I am a fast healer and it didn't help. That stuff can nag and nag and affect your ever move if you don't let it heal completely.

All Star
Poster Credit: 10
whatever anyone thinks about pietrus mind set, he's a beast on the floor, when he wants it, you can't take that away :D
"i wish i was a little bit taller" skee lo
All Star
Poster Credit: 35
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:
bigstrads wrote:Damn............Pietrus looks like hes had the last 12 days off for no reason!!!..........ohh he has...........faking his injury..........if his injury was that bad, would he be elevating like he is tonight? :roll:

what are you a cynic?

Yup..........and a Pietrus hater.........soon as someone says he doesnt want to be here, he is dead in my books.

Come on though!! you ever had a strained groin/hamstring that would have forced you out of games for 12 days??? know anyone who has???............there is no-way in hell that you come back and be able to elevate like this...........at the very least he took too long to come back, due to his pending free agency.

so you wanted him with us on the road trip?

Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:52 pm
cladden wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:

what are you a cynic?

My brother had a strained groin that kept him from playing ball for a good 2 years. It can be pretty serious.

Egg...........xactly..............and whats with the whole first its a "Groin strain" and now its a "Hamstring pull"............how does that work?
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:54 pm
i think baron was jackin off before the game... because he is sTroKin

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: -3
Pietrus fits our uptempo style a lot better than Harrington, who looks lost at the offensive end. Second, if we win out, we get in .... we sure complain a lot about our team and players when we only need to win a game 7 (vs denver) to get into the driver's seat. Finally, injured or not, we and Pietrus came to play today and with four more victories we get a nice matchup with either (SAS, Hornets or Fakers).
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 14
I think I'm going to change it to the "we take 3's because we can" game...
The Hulk is a Warriors fan.
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:55 pm
8th ave wrote:i think baron was jackin off before the game... because he is sTroKin

Thanks for that image :shock:
Starting Lineup
LOL
Franchise Player
Poster Credit: -5
Captain_Jack wrote:
bigstrads wrote:
8th ave wrote:

what are you a cynic?

Actually gotta disagree. I've done gymnastics my whole life and I've had some bad hamstring/hip/goin muscle injuries that have lasted much longer than 12 days. Now I didn't have the luxury of all the trainers and equipment that these guys, but I am a fast healer and it didn't help. That stuff can nag and nag and affect your ever move if you don't let it heal completely.

Actually you agreed with me........... :mrgreen:

I was saying it in the sense of "Have you ever known anyone with this type of injury? if you have then you know its takes longer than this and youll be affected by it for awhile"

8th Ave wrote:so you wanted him with us on the road trip?

No...............I didnt..............I loved watching the team without him.............even with the horrible losses.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 pm
It's kind of quiet...oh, where's oaklandfnatic? :)
All Star
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:57 pm
Knightofoceans wrote:It's kind of quiet...oh, where's oaklandfnatic? :)

haha...noooo
All Star
Captain_Jack wrote:
8th ave wrote:i think baron was jackin off before the game... because he is sTroKin

Thanks for that image :shock:

did anyone see any skittles come out of that rainbow?

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
Looks like we got this one in the bag! Three cheers for the Dubs!!!
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads