Game Thread: Sacramento Kings @ Warriors 2008-04-08

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Kings play spoiler?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:22 pm

YES
2
11%
NO
16
89%
 
Total votes : 18


Rookie
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: East Bay, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:14 pm
BRING ON THE NOOOGETZZZ!!!
6-7 Man Rotation??? WTF!$!%!
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: Colorado
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:34 pm
I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?
Image

All Star
Posts: 3317
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Location: the STACK
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:37 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?


naw...he was just getting rested. we really didnt need monta and i think it was genius by nelson to not put him in in the 4th and let the team find other people to find ways of scoring...seeing as how monta has been our first option as of late.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

Image
User avatar
Role Player
Posts: 311
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:53 pm
Location: SF Bay Area, USA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:51 pm
EmceeT wrote:Warriors by 8.


Cool. 8)
http://www.emceet.com | http://www.myspace.com/emceet | good times & bad, go warriors. | @emceet
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:59 pm
Location: oakland
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:58 pm
wuihhh...i think i lost my voice....everyone being crazy after Pietrus gave the 2 'amazing block' williams and martin.

anyone watch in Oracle today?

Rookie
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: East Bay, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:16 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?


Wrist injury from the radio post game report....






















:mrgreen:

I kid, I kid
6-7 Man Rotation??? WTF!$!%!
User avatar
Hall of Famer
Posts: 18461
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2005 4:48 am
Location: Somewhere in this site...
Poster Credit: -4
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:26 am
Thank god we won this one. We keep not playing any D whatsoever, not even when our life's on the line, but we did a good job on the boards (Big game by Beans and lots of help from other guys) and also were lucky Artest and Miller were out.

Now let's take care of the Nuggets.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1563
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:02 pm
Location: Modesto, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:31 am
Nice win, good to see Monta get some rest and CJ get some decent minutes. We are 1/5 of the way there. Warriors prepare for, yet again, the biggest game of the year!

***EDIT*** I must say, I was actually happy to see Air France tonight :oops: :shock:
Image
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 3621
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:05 am
Location: Oakland California
Poster Credit: 35
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:06 am
sleandres wrote:Nice win, good to see Monta get some rest and CJ get some decent minutes. We are 1/5 of the way there. Warriors prepare for, yet again, the biggest game of the year!

***EDIT*** I must say, I was actually happy to see Air France tonight :oops: :shock:


make or break baby....
From "we believe", to "we belong", to "we gon beatcho ass!"

Image
Image
Image

Image
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: Colorado
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:00 am
///RBR wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote:I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?


Wrist injury from the radio post game report....

:mrgreen:

I kid, I kid


Lol, is this in retaliation of my April Fool's joke? :mrgreen:
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?
Image

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
8th ave wrote:i think baron was jackin off before the game... because he is sTroKin


Thanks for that image :shock:


:banghead:
Last edited by JOEL on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:30 pm
Captain_Jack wrote:
8th ave wrote:i think baron was jackin off before the game... because he is sTroKin


Thanks for that image :shock:


it will take two bottles patron and a baseball bat to beat that image out of your mind :mrgreen:
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

All Star
Posts: 2742
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:09 pm
Location: surviving in your world
Poster Credit: 3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:35 pm
EmceeT wrote:
EmceeT wrote:Warriors by 8.


Cool. 8)


ummm t..
didnt you say the dubs were finished :shock: :mrgreen:
Last edited by JOEL on Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image
I had the meaning but missed the experience.
T.S. Eliot

Rookie
Posts: 122
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:29 pm
Location: East Bay, CA
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:42 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:
///RBR wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote:I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?


Wrist injury from the radio post game report....

:mrgreen:

I kid, I kid


Lol, is this in retaliation of my April Fool's joke? :mrgreen:


I don't think I was around that time. Link?
6-7 Man Rotation??? WTF!$!%!
User avatar
Rookie
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:49 pm
Location: Colorado
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:28 pm
///RBR wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote:
///RBR wrote:
Lightning_Hunter wrote:I was only able to catch the last 8 minutes of the game. Is there a reason Ellis wasn't in there? Did he foul out?


Wrist injury from the radio post game report....

:mrgreen:

I kid, I kid


Lol, is this in retaliation of my April Fool's joke? :mrgreen:


I don't think I was around that time. Link?


Whoops, I missed this post. The joke was here:
http://www.goldenstwarriors.com/viewtopic.php?t=6145

I probably should have posted it in the main Warrior's forum. :p
This is my incredibly intelligent signature line. Clever eh?
Image
Previous

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron