Game Thread: Warriors @ San Antonio Spurs 2008-04-01

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Can the Warriors stop the Spurs seven game winning streak?

Poll ended at Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:05 pm

61%
YES
14
39%
NO
9

Total votes: 23


All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:02 pm
Viz wrote:we beat the spurs before when they were at full strength... though at that time they were not on the stride that they usually were in... but i still think our guys still have a chance to take this game on the road. it will be one hell of a game though.



seems thats when we are at our best [-o<



why isnt this game on tv :banghead:
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 868
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:07 pm
JOEL wrote:seems thats when we are at our best [-o<
yeah it makes all the games more interesting yet also more stressful... its basically a double edge sword... i like how we always find a way to come through at the end even if we lose. Like the other night against the lakers to go on a 10-1 run to tie it at the end. Or for jax to hit those huge back to back threes the night before. It is true thought that sometimes when we are playing a weak team.. the mentality of the team changes and we take the opponent for granted. we need to play every time here on out as if they are in the playoff push

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:09 pm
Viz wrote:
JOEL wrote:seems thats when we are at our best [-o<
yeah it makes all the games more interesting yet also more stressful... its basically a double edge sword... i like how we always find a way to come through at the end even if we lose. Like the other night against the lakers to go on a 10-1 run to tie it at the end. Or for jax to hit those huge back to back threes the night before. It is true thought that sometimes when we are playing a weak team.. the mentality of the team changes and we take the opponent for granted. we need to play every time here on out as if they are in the playoff push



nothing is better than seeing jack with big ass cheese smile after he sinks a deep clutch for three :D :D
User avatar

Starting Lineup
Posts: 868
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:17 pm
JOEL wrote:
nothing is better than seeing jack with big ass cheese smile after he sinks a deep clutch for three :D :D


i was listening to the game on knbr 680... and was having so many mixed emotions in a matter of minutes haha... or even seconds. I was driving home and kobe made the three and i got so pissed... then you all know what happened that game. I was honking the horn on the freeway out of all the excitement that jax had provided for every warrior fan in the world haha

All Star
Posts: 2714
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:26 pm
Viz wrote:
JOEL wrote:
nothing is better than seeing jack with big ass cheese smile after he sinks a deep clutch for three :D :D


i was listening to the game on knbr 680... and was having so many mixed emotions in a matter of minutes haha... or even seconds. I was driving home and kobe made the three and i got so pissed... then you all know what happened that game. I was honking the horn on the freeway out of all the excitement that jax had provided for every warrior fan in the world haha



right on bro thats warrior passion lmao honking on the freeway HELL YA
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 pm
Damn, it sucks that it is not televized. I may be after your guys' websites, guys. :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1335
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:09 pm
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Damn, it sucks that it is not televized. I may be after your guys' websites, guys. :wink:


bay area isnt showing it?
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 5705
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:44 pm
webelieve wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Damn, it sucks that it is not televized. I may be after your guys' websites, guys. :wink:


bay area isnt showing it?


Nope, gotta market to A's fans and Sharks' fans... probably a total of ten between the two teams. :roll: :wink:
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1768
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:41 pm
what a joke.....Shaq throw the ball to anthony carter is he blind color or something....denver is blue and he saw anthony carter in front of him and he just threw to him....mannn...

:shock:

All Star
Posts: 2035
» Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:32 pm
Must win game!!! Suns and Mavs are looking like they will win tonight!!!
User avatar

Site Admin
Posts: 3701
» Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:07 am
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Damn, it sucks that it is not televized. I may be after your guys' websites, guys. :wink:
Yup me too, I've gotten the links from Bigs but want to know what site you guys would recommend in English - I'm a noob at this.

All Star
Posts: 3310
» Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:10 am
JReed23 wrote:
sfsfsfgiants wrote:Damn, it sucks that it is not televized. I may be after your guys' websites, guys. :wink:
Yup me too, I've gotten the links from Bigs but want to know what site you guys would recommend in English - I'm a noob at this.


yo tambien....of course ill accept torrents for after the game is done too cuz imma be coaching my vball team 2mrw during the game :|

Starting Lineup
Posts: 688
» Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:56 am
Registration of Sportsbit is closed. Any other sites?

Role Player
Posts: 218
» Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:12 am
raptorsnation.tk ---> other links here.


8)
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:44 am
For all of ya'll joining us foreigners tonight............here are the sources I use (keep for future use I would recommend) =

Live Streaming

http://www.raptorsnation.tk/ .........has gone a little down hill lately, you need to click on "What you are looking for" at the top of the page.......may need to download a programme called Sopcast for the better links.

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nba-basketball/ ..........live handing out of NBALP hacks and other links

http://myp2p.eu/index.php?part=home ...........main site for the one above, with listings for all other sports that you cant possibly watch.

http://www.asiaplatetv.com/ .........decent one, used to use it alot before the above mentioned.

http://www.andromedanet.com/tvtuner_espn.html ..........need to register, check the schedule and find the usual "justin.tv" link for the game (this quality isnt great, usally best to exhaust all options on Raptorsnation before heading to this one)

http://www.live-sports24.net/basketball.aspx ...........havnt used this one before, doesnt always have all links.

Downloading after the fact

http://www.sportbit.org/ ...........best on on the net, I can invite people if registration is now closed, let me know.

http://bt.davka.info/ ..........second best, need to register now but is open to all (again, if not, I can invite you)

http://www.sport-scene.net/ ..........havnt used this one in a while (need to register, they are open)

There are others for downloading but they are hardly reliable.

Anyone needs any help, let me know here or PM.

Your friendly neighbourhood Englishman signing out.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest