Game Thread: GS Warriors @ Minnesota T-wolves - 4-13-2005

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

How many points will the Warriors win/lose by?

Poll ended at Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:48 pm

+10
20%
+5
50%
+1
30%
No votes
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 10

Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:31 pm
I'd say we are better at every position except PF and troy has actually had a very good game against kg.

we're u talkin about this game? KG had a triple double
KG pts as reb
21 11 15
Troy pts as reb
17 0 8
The thing thats erks me off the most about Troy's game is his 0 assist.. 1.3 a game. i bet he averages about 3 charges(him charging) and 3 block shots(his own shots being blocked) a game. i still like the guy, but these are definetly areas he has to work on this off season. Maybe he should check out that school for big men..
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee
All Star
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 10:52 pm
At the time I said it he had a decent game going but we didn't loose because of the PF battle anyway. We knew we'd loose that one, but our backcourt should have torched them and they didn't. :-(
Starting Lineup
Poster Credit: 2
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 12:06 am
opps sorry i didnt look at the time of your post. oh well. im still excited for next yr. the team has several decisions to make. not need to rehash. should be a interesting off season.
One F'ing year and thats it. F*ck!
http://www.myspace.com/djheebee

All Star
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 8:14 am
Dirrrrty Jersey wrote:
CouldItBTheChad wrote::crazy: another non-televised game.. that suxXxX..

The story of my life.... :(

Man, i wouldn't mind watching kidd and NJ tho once in a while. I used to watch him when he was playing at St Johns, (he played against my HS and killed us pretty much by himself) and his stint at Cal.

But since I moved to LA, I only hear whining and crying by laker fans.. waaaaa we want shaq back.. waaaa why didn't we get rid of Kobe. waaa waa waa.. bah!

Tim
"The only yardstick for success our society has is being a champion. No one remembers anything else."
-John Madden

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:35 am
Yeah thank god J-kidds still in Nj. Im anxiously waiting for next season not only for our beloved warriors but the trio of Kidd, Carter, and Jefferson. With those three healthy they're definitely gonna make a push next year. I probably would've shot myself by now if I only had the Knicks to watch.

Rookie
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:11 pm
yooo dirty that kid kristic looks pretty dope 2. or is his success primarily cause of that kidd fella.

Rookie
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 1:44 pm
Yeah man. Kristic is developing into a very good player. Hes gotten so much better because of all the playing time he been getting all year. I'd be surprised if he wasnt in the top 5 for rookie of the year honors. Watching our boy AB really reminds me of Kristic. They have similiar playing styles. I wouldn't say hes doing good only because of J-kidd but you and I both know that having a point guard that can get you easy buckets can really boost a young guys confidence. In the long run I see Kristic as a 20-10 guy. Hes defnitely capable of that.
Previous

Return to Game Threads