Game Thread: Dallas Mavericks @ Warriors 2008-03-30

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors bounce back against the Mavericks?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:25 pm

YES
15
94%
NO
1
6%
 
Total votes : 16


Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:39 pm
Are you guys still there? Should I keep doing play by play updates?

Jackson draws a foul, but only makes 1/2 freethrows. Ws lead 67-55 with 8:38 left in the quarter.

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:41 pm
Harrington!!!!! Blocks Kidd point blank at the basket when it looked like Kidd had an easy two points.
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:42 pm
hoopitup wrote:Harrington!!!!! Blocks Kidd point blank at the basket when it looked like Kidd had an easy two points.


nice nice nice yeah man you dont gotta be so frequent relax a bit i apreciate it a lot!
Go Ham
User avatar
Franchise Player
Posts: 7512
Joined: Thu Dec 30, 2004 2:44 pm
Location: Brighton, England.
Poster Credit: -5
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:42 pm
My link is back...............kind of.................cant stand the constant re-buffering though, driving me crazy!!! worse that Chinese commentary! :mrgreen:

Im giving up guys, Im gonna play some COD4 and go to bed............Im leaving this one in all your capable hands. :wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:42 pm
bigstrads wrote:My link is back...............kind of.................cant stand the constant re-buffering though, driving me crazy!!! worse that Chinese commentary! :mrgreen:

Im giving up guys, Im gonna play some COD4 and go to bed............Im leaving this one in all your capable hands. :wink:


bad ass brit is gone
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:43 pm
Harrington finally understands, he doesn't need to make baskets to be a team player. His energy alone is more than enough to get us by.

:D :D
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:43 pm
speakonitgod wrote:Harrington finally understands, he doesn't need to make baskets to be a team player. His energy alone is more than enough to get us by.

:D :D


do you still wanna never see his face again??haha
Go Ham

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:45 pm
Crap! A bit of a meltdown...Jackson gets a T for complaining about a noncall on his shot, right after Howard makes a jumper and is fouled by Monta. So Dallas gets a 4 point play, and the lead is down to 69-63.

Rookie
Posts: 74
Joined: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:30 am
Location: Nor Cal
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:45 pm
i swear jackson can be the biggest cry baby sometimes. :?
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:46 pm
damnit man!
Go Ham
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:48 pm
**** whats the score kidd just hit a three right?
Go Ham

Rookie
Posts: 22
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:58 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm
78-70 warriors

Starting Lineup
Posts: 528
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2007 3:08 pm
Location: San Jose
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm
Kidd hit another 3, but the Ws come back with a Barnes layup and then Monta hist 1/2 freethrows. Kidd loses the ball out of bounds, Ws with the ball leading 78-70
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1787
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:47 pm
Location: Where Da Wild Things R
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:49 pm
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Harrington finally understands, he doesn't need to make baskets to be a team player. His energy alone is more than enough to get us by.

:D :D


do you still wanna never see his face again??haha


Lol he's iight....... just iight
:wink:
User avatar
All Star
Posts: 1335
Joined: Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:52 am
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:50 pm
speakonitgod wrote:
webelieve wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:Harrington finally understands, he doesn't need to make baskets to be a team player. His energy alone is more than enough to get us by.

:D :D


do you still wanna never see his face again??haha


Lol he's iight....... just iight
:wink:


hahaha i think its time for a random kool aid pic speak
Go Ham
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron