Game Thread: Portland Trail Blazers @ Warriors 2008-03-27

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, 32

Will the Warriors take care of Portland?

Poll ended at Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:22 pm

100%
YES
22
No votes
NO

Total votes: 22

User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 63
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:09 pm
Down 14 in the 1st quarter...i mean the Blazers are throwing the ball into the paint like they are playing against the midgets!!
User avatar

Franchise Player
Posts: 7481
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:10 pm
What is going on................ :shock: ..............this team is the polar opposite of us offensively and they are beating us out own game...........WTF!

Im going to bed, cant stay up for this.............

All Star
Posts: 2320
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm
seems like warriors can't take day offs...
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 63
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:11 pm
bigstrads wrote:What is going on................ :shock: ..............this team is the polar opposite of us offensively and they are beating us out own game...........WTF!

Im going to bed, cant stay up for this.............


yeah save some sleep, this doesnt look good.
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:15 pm
Poor Brandan lolol

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:15 pm
WOW.... Welcome to the NBA B Wright, and you just got POSTERIZED....

Lets go Dubbs... why is Sjax passing up 3's??????
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 pm
I'm still predicting a blowout.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 63
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:16 pm
Nba....where jack passing 3's....doesn't happen.... LOL
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Thank you Jackson for carrying our team right now LOL

Starting Lineup
Posts: 935
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:22 pm
BUIKE!@!@!
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1087
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:26 pm
This is not uncommon for the Dubs to come out slow against teams that they should easily beat. I wont get worried until the last minutes of he 2nd.
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 63
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:39 pm
speakonitgod wrote:I don't want to see Harrington's face for the rest of the regular season.


Are you still sure of what you said?
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 134
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:50 pm
Anyone else wondering what was up with that terrible out of bounds call on us? Unless I missed something, I clearly saw THEM throw it out of bounds...
User avatar

Rookie
Posts: 63
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:52 pm
Lightning_Hunter wrote:Anyone else wondering what was up with that terrible out of bounds call on us? Unless I missed something, I clearly saw THEM throw it out of bounds...


It was a....

Nba: where emulating Bob Delaney happens
User avatar

All Star
Posts: 1786
» Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:53 pm
gianmatriz wrote:
speakonitgod wrote:I don't want to see Harrington's face for the rest of the regular season.


Are you still sure of what you said?


Yes I do not want to see Harrington for the remainder of the season they should play Wright instead.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests