Game Thread: Los Angeles Lakers @ Warriors 2008-03-24

Talk about the upcoming Warriors game here

Moderators: Mr. Crackerz, JREED, Guybrush, hobbes

Will the Warriors win the season series tomorrow against the Lakers?

Poll ended at Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:07 pm

YES
91%
NO
9%

Total votes : 23

All Star
Poster Credit: 1
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:43 pm
gogogadget wrote:derek fisher is a baby back bitch (hope his daughter is doing well)

lololol

Rookie
Poster Credit: 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:44 pm
any laker fan happy about that win should have rocks thrown at them everytime they step out their house! those refs too! I'M DISGUSTED! :banghead:
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Im mad. Really mad.
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:45 pm
Even all the Laker fans on my 49er board are saying that it was the wrong call or at least that it should have been a no-call.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:46 pm
wow that was thee worst call i have ever seen. where was the other REF who had a better angle of the play? no over ruling call like they called against us about 4 times when we played houston? :evil:

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:47 pm
Not to mention, Fishers old ass was falling and he knew Monta would of been wide open for a dunk or three if he didn't take him down.

That second camera angle on the floor highlighted the whole debacle. Not to mention it showed the other ref on the call (on the baseline inbounds) do nothing but stand there and let it all go down, I do agree with something crooked going on with crap like that!

Makes you think the refs are has beens from the WWE.
Starting Lineup
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:49 pm
Oh yeah, **** fisher. Dont the refs know he is the biggest faker in the league? Guys like him should never be given teh benefit of the doubt on a call because they are LIARS!!!!! I don't know any player in teh league that monta can legitimately knock over, the guy is 6 foot 165 and fisher !!!!! :banghead: !!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
I have seen the 49ers win a Superbowl. I have now seen the Giants win a world series. I need one more championship in my lifetime to make my life complete...

All Star
stern needs to implement the challenge replay rule like right now. That call was utter BS. Thats gotta be a non-call especially on potentially the last play of the game... EFFIN BS..

I love how the NBA is making it out like Odom's final points won Lakers the game....
Starting Lineup
Oh yeah, **** fisher. Dont the refs know he is the biggest faker in the league? Guys like him should never be given teh benefit of the doubt on a call because they are LIARS!!!!! I don't know any player in teh league that monta can legitimately knock over, the guy is 6 foot 165 and fisher !!!!! :banghead: !!!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rookie
This was awful. But now it must be over their shoulders quickly. Breathe, regroup, run portland out of the gym and try to take care of denver and dallas. That's what they need to do in the next three games

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:50 pm
espn works hand and hand with the corrupt nba so they are scared to speak up knowing the nba will leave them.

Rookie
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:51 pm
AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO ACT LIKE HE WAS HURT! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:52 pm
that ref had absolutly no business making any call. he didnt even look over until they hit the floor then he blew the whistle and ASSUMED "fisher is a veteran...he must have been thrown down". im still so mother F*ing pissed about that call. once the warriors see the replay they will be fired up and unfortunately for the blazers theyll be getting the heat from the ref's mistake.
"the victorious warrior wins first, and then goes to war; the defeated warrior goes to war first, and hopes to win."- The Art of War

All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:54 pm
EMan32 wrote:that ref had absolutly no business making any call. he didnt even look over until they hit the floor then he blew the whistle and ASSUMED "fisher is a veteran...he must have been thrown down". im still so mother F*ing pissed about that call. once the warriors see the replay they will be fired up and unfortunately for the blazers theyll be getting the heat from the ref's mistake.

I don't even know what to do man if the refs are calling the games what good is it to even fuckin watch man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
All Star
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:54 pm
disgusting, and yet another case why the smug, smarmy, condescending and arrogant Stern damages this league by not allowing instant replay challenges...Fisher can't be blamed, as players will get away with what they can. The ref can't be blamed because refs miss about 50 calls a night. This is ALL on Stern and his loathsome, toad-like asshole knows-best know-nothingness regime. Oh, and the fact that the warriors once again did the old let's walk the ball up the floor and chuck up 3s for the entire 3rd quarter...what a drag
To Live is A Value Judgment - Albert Camus
3 reasons for living: Jazz, Hoops and women

President Barack Hussein Obama - America chose Hope over Fear
ImageImage
PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads